Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,808 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by jagvocate
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

Short term trading will be difficult to take but investment is loading the gun. China and the US are back to talking on trade balance. This WILL be resolved because it is hurting China considerably. When it does, both markets will explode and JD should payoff really nice for you. Following politics, I wouldn't be surprised if this trade war with China is resolved in October prior to the midterms. Trump will be able to campaign on a record stock market and 401Ks for R's.
Agreed, and everything I read on JD is that they are doing it right by sinking all their profit back in to the Logistics and customer experience, very similar to Amazon here. Just a matter of time for it to pop...

The call is just trading on the resistance and hoping for a quick $1-2 bounce (as it did last week) so I can flip for the premium
oldarmy1
AG
Was out of pocket and just now looking at market action. Slims pickins today. A few one-off movers but mainly opening pop faded. EXEL $18.27 premarket and then markets reverse and it proceeds to pull a DBX shake out down towards $17.50 area before pushing back near $18.

RRTS/BBOX shorts taking full advantage of the lack of any meanginful momentum. Will have to see where longs draw the line.

Not a meaningful/technical day on the markets. Slow orderly sell down all day. Markets could pop on any emphatis. Maybe even something as meaningless as Trump/China officials expecting to make a joint statement tomorrow.
aggiehunter3
AG
aggiehunter3 said:

CRON with a good last couple of days...My 10/19 7.5 calls were briefly in the money yesterday and it's over yesterday's high in pre market after announcing new supply agreements. Hoping we can take on the big resistance level at $8 and cruise to $10.

CRON over $9 in pre market. Are you still in OA?
aggielax48
AG
Wish I'd taken a bigger position in CRON.
WestTexAg12
AG
aggielax48 said:

I wish I would have taken A position. I sat and debated with myself on it about a month ago.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
gougler08
AG
NFLX up almost 3% so far today, it's been on a run this week
Golf1
AG
has anyone else been taking advantage of the morning drop in CVSI? Past 2 days has been the easiest trades for me in a while.
gougler08
AG
TWTR trying to get through that resistance line again today...
TexasAg2017
AG
BBOX just got slammed
bevokilla
AG
TexasAg2017 said:

BBOX just got slammed
I can't find any news.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Has to be the shorts, right? Volume is unusually high today on that end
gougler08
AG
TWTR got through, let's see if it can hold unlike yesterday
gougler08
AG
That was a resounding no
UpstateAg
AG
Love for dbx to make its way to 28 in the next week or so...
gougler08
AG
EXEL is not working for us yet
PPAag06
AG
Feels like time to jump in on those JD leaps. I really suck at this whole market deal though....
UpstateAg
AG
Every time it goes to 1.35 or under, I buy another. The research all points to them being a monster soon.
leoj
AG
Sold out of Aug 14th $21 AMD calls early this morning. Just a little too soon on that one lol. Anyone who got in at 11-12 has to be opening a bottle of whisky tonight.
cgh1999
AG
I'm having a cocktail because I didn't buy enough. Very please with what I had, but was too timid and should've had more.
ProgN
ROKU has a rocket up it's ass.
leoj
AG
Hindsight and all that. Seems like more and more analysts are saying AMD could keep taking market share from Intel on a serious basis
IrishTxAggie
AG
Pretty solid week for AVEO. Hard to say whether or not it will hold this close to the Q3.
ranchag04
AG
I am in BBOX RRTS and DBX. I will be drinking whiskey tonight for different reasons.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ranchag04 said:

I am in BBOX RRTS and DBX. I will be drinking whiskey tonight for different reasons.
Sonny Brook?
59 South
AG
Same here!
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

One of my bigger regrets...got greedy and decided to wait til it got down to $36 to buy and it never got lower than like $36.20
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

One of my bigger regrets...got greedy and decided to wait til it got down to $36 to buy and it never got lower than like $36.20
the MACD indicator is like a 4 or 5 right now. Probably going to be a pull back soon.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

the MACD indicator is like a 4 or 5 right now. Probably going to be a pull back soon.
Agreed, it's stochastic is way overbought now too. I see it printing a trade in the $53-55 range in the coming weeks.
Cadet05
AG
Time to buy more bbox?
Aggie09Derek
AG
I bought a few more thousand today at 1.22
aggiehunter3
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

aggielax48 said:

I wish I would have taken A position. I sat and debated with myself on it about a month ago.

I've actually played this one pretty good. I bought 20 10/19 7.5 strikes for .6. Sold half at 1.5 on Monday to lock in a net free holding. The remainder closed at 2.7. With 2 months left til expiration, I'm going to continue holding.
ProgN
For everyone in or looking in JD:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/3-stocks-could-double-money-200000818.html
gougler08
AG
Everything I read is positive for the future of JD, think it will just be a question of when the trade war stuff dies down + when they stop spending so much on their infrastructure. Waiting game for me
ProgN
leoj
AG
Picked up a leap on JD and just thinking of adding to my IRA at these levels.
First Page Last Page
Page 202 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.