Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,040 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by sts7049
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
trvn already 6x average volume today, crazy stop loss raids going on...news has got to be imminent
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Also I expect banks, airlines, and other "we don't want to lose our airlines" type of industries will be the most targeted for the next round of bailout. I don't know why now, but as soon as the Ds and Rs agree I expect a pop from C, JPM, AAL, BA, DAL, LUV, and UAL, among others.
Baby Billy
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What'd i miss. Why are banks ramping?

Because I just bought more WFC and JPM
khkman22
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Oops, yes, think you're right. Will follow up

Fyi, I canceled the order and it did not fill
Not sure what you originally thought but we both had brain freezes apparently. Maybe you should stay away from these.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

trvn already 6x average volume today, crazy stop loss raids going on...news has got to be imminent

Thank you. I've entered limit orders at 2.1 and 1.85 to see if I can bottom feed and catch it on the cheap. Ain't too proud!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

NRD09 said:

I'm no irish, but I like CRWD and following the money

$CRWD call block

1,239 Aug(21) 125 calls opened for $1.79. $223K premium. 623 OI

https://stocktwits.com/CheddarFlow/message/233137589

I grabbed some this morning for 1.72
These are 65c now. Gitcha some
just averaged down on these at .24. Earnings September 2, but they have a fun habit of releasing preliminary numbers a week or two ahead, guessing the cheddar above knows that? Or maybe just someone made a 6 figure mistake guessing on earnings date...
ProgN
SpeedyAg90 said:

Top 10 are trending down again, come on down SPY!
Everyone should be expecting a flush at the close imo.
krosch11
AG
I'm going to see if we can catch the low near close and follow you. At .21 or lower I like it.
leoj
AG
Prognightmare said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Yes. QQQ is about to lose a support level. If we get more negative headlines about no stimulus and eyes on the fact that unemployment improves but there is a core group of jobs that haven't come back yet, next week could definitely bring more pain. I am 75% cash right now.
gig em 02
leoj said:

Prognightmare said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Yes. QQQ is about to lose a support level. If we get more negative headlines about no stimulus and eyes on the fact that unemployment improves but there is a core group of jobs that haven't come back yet, next week could definitely bring more pain. I am 75% cash right now.
Money is going out of a lot of things and Im not sure where or if its going back in, so I think a lot of people have your mindset right now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Prognightmare said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

It feels that way to me as well. That or the bailout money gets approved and we all go BRRRRRRR!
MaroonDynasty
Can QD get going today?
leoj
AG
I have been on a mostly full time job search here in DFW for about 3 months now. It is not great out there even in professional office settings, most people are holding off on hiring and there are just a ridiculous amount of applicants for any openings that do come up. Just glad people are taking this seriously and we are reducing cases in time for college. But, if we see a wave of foreclosures, bankruptcies, and defaults, could create a devastating ripple effect. That's long term but coming up soon.

On a stock note, I just chased because my rollover finally went through. Lesson learned, as I said I'll wait for 21/50 day holds or basing around support levels. Also keeping an eye out for some continued rotation out of growth and resetting of pricing multiples. Was a really great run since the lows, to say the least.
SpeedyAg90
AG
leoj
AG
There goes QQQ, buyers couldn't hold 270.5, 268 next and then there's the gap at 266.
ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

Prognightmare said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

It feels that way to me as well. That or the bailout money gets approved and we all go BRRRRRRR!
Wouldn't surprise me if the stimulus deal is a sell the news event.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Prediction: we get close to Tuesday's close and Trump signs an exec order for the bailout monies to be released as he see's fit, and then we jump back to 334 and 274 on SPY and QQQ. The weekend is full of joy and nashing of teeth, depending on which side of the isle you sit.
aggiedaniel06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

By the way, DDOG, testing H&S, in a squeeze, and at the bottom of a HVN. High probability of a multi-day puke.

5 wide put fly pinned at 75 for .70. Why not?
Looks like you're going to be a happy guy!
That fly expired last week. Had a new one pinned at 84 for tomorrow..........yeah, over shot.

I'm too stubborn and too Aggie to quit, but damn I'm not progressing the way I need to be.

Wait a hot minute. Did McInnis say he pinned 84!!??
Nope. 75 was sill the better bet.

This trade printed for me.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
i sold my NFLX 480/490/500 fly too early. lol.
ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

Prediction: we get close to Tuesday's close and Trump signs an exec order for the bailout monies to be released as he see's fit, and then we jump back to 334 and 274 on SPY and QQQ. The weekend is full of joy and nashing of teeth, depending on which side of the isle you sit.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" <gif>
McInnis 03
AG
AUD JPY tanking. My other indicators weren't telling me what's up, but the audjpy makes me think we may see that daily dump.
McInnis 03
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

By the way, DDOG, testing H&S, in a squeeze, and at the bottom of a HVN. High probability of a multi-day puke.

5 wide put fly pinned at 75 for .70. Why not?
Looks like you're going to be a happy guy!
That fly expired last week. Had a new one pinned at 84 for tomorrow..........yeah, over shot.

I'm too stubborn and too Aggie to quit, but damn I'm not progressing the way I need to be.

Wait a hot minute. Did McInnis say he pinned 84!!??
Nope. 75 was sill the better bet.

This trade printed for me.
I was waiting for moneybags to come back in! I did get out earlier without taking the full loss.
aggiedaniel06
AG
leoj said:

This is a pretty decent reversal or loss day for a lot of my top growth watchlist. I have existed most positions at around 5% loss, some like FSLY at more than that, mainly because of bad entries. Will look to add back into these names, where a lot of the actual results have been great, once the stocks build up some support. Just seeing a lot of 21 days getting sliced through and even some below 50 day.
Kudos, thats great discipline! Cloud stocks are a great example of how bagholders are created,

The reversal in Cloud stocks could be seen from a mile away. Smart money has been handing them off to dumb money for over a month as portrayed by the the reversal patterns, moneyflows and bearish diveregences..

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Anyone else curled up in the fetal position under a desk begging..."mommy please make the markets close for the day "?

Asking for a friend.
McInnis 03
AG
That was me yesterday, today better.
GigEmRangers75455
Anybody have thoughts on ZOM? Debating on holding through the weekend or not.
bigbass1170
AG
I'm holding till it pops up to around .25. Just had some decent volume come in too.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Anybody have thoughts on ZOM? Debating on holding through the weekend or not.

Hold it. It will gap fill like OA1 said. Be patient.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AUD JPY tanking. My other indicators weren't telling me what's up, but the audjpy makes me think we may see that daily dump.
I'm gonna post-script this with TRIN keeps dropping and volspd is climbing, this is usually a receipe for success for me at the end of a Friday with a runup.
Barty Dont Hedge
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Anyone else curled up in the fetal position under a desk begging..."mommy please make the markets close for the day "?

Asking for a friend.
This is by far my best day in 2 weeks. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe I sucked for 2 weeks and got lucky today. LOL
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
meanwhile SSFT is up 40%...
GigEmRangers75455
Got it. Thanks guys.
SpeedyAg90
AG
How is TICK going ?
McInnis 03
AG
Choppy. No extremes, just up and down in it's typical range.
frankm01
UPS up over $10 today. On a nice run since ER last week. This saved my day by a long shot.
First Page Last Page
Page 2001 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.