Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,193 Views | 224469 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by El_duderino
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RLFTF stabilizing between 70-75 (if that continues today) is a good thing I'm thinking long term? Less people wanting out preventing the downward volatility?
SpeedyAg90
AG
Weird thing is how 8 or 9 of top 10 s&p 500 companies are trending down and finally SPY reacts to it. Like a late response. Should be going down now
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
yeah I noticed that the other day and thought it was weird, seemed like all the big players in the s&p were down but spy was up. Since people trade spy stock directly is it possible for it to diverge from the actual S&P index? Or is that what the eod imbalance swings are all about?
GigEmRangers75455
$BFCH is one to look at. Penny stock of bitcoin basically. Under .04 per share but has been running the last few days.

Radiosilent also pushing this one.
ProgN
XOM goes ex-div next Wednesday if anyone is sitting on a lot of cash and want to capture a quick dividend. Just FYI.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aggies75455 said:

$BFCH is one to look at. Penny stock of bitcoin basically. Under .04 per share but has been running the last few days.

Radiosilent also pushing this one.

Bought a lot of this I think 2 weeks ago. It's done well but I'm not sure how much upside or growth there is left here. (not to say there isn't any, I just don't know and someone more educated than me should chime in)
SpeedyAg90
AG
NRD09 said:

yeah I noticed that the other day and thought it was weird, seemed like all the big players in the s&p were down but spy was up. Since people trade spy stock directly is it possible for it to diverge from the actual S&P index? Or is that what the eod imbalance swings are all about?

SPY should still drop more looking through top s&p 500 companies
Brewmaster
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Makes me sick to see I sold off the vast majority of OSTK shares for about $3 of profit per share back around $17.
play out of the money calls in it and ride it while it's hot, wait for a pullback at this point though.
McInnis 03
AG
Buyer beware, another risky risky penny I'm in is RNWF. This is NOT a covid play, but I see a TON of the penny guys pickign this up including Tim Sykes so I'm playign a pump/dump here.
djmeen95
AG
KT 90 said:

Cadet05 said:

Twitter rumblings of a ZEST buyout?
can you post the tweet? I sold most of mine, but did keep some.

I think the tweet was this one below.

If so - I think consensus on the yahoo finance discussion pages was that it was probably not at all reliable. Of course that is discussion on a page which, in and of itself, is unreliable. Lol.

So I don't think it's really news.

But I'm holding my shares still, waiting for either a nice score to celebrate wildly or a great bar story about how I pissed away some cash on a dream. Lol.

Link is to a sketchy page: https://rumormurmursbuzz.blogspot.com/p/breaking.html

(Edited to add link)
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
that looks rumor-rific
Swollen Thumb
AG
AYX - down almost 30% today. WTH?

Beat estimates for Q2 with great growth, but advised Rev and EPS guidance for FY20 that is a bit below consensus.

Really like this company and it hadn't really run up quite as much as other speculative tech stocks, so surprised to see such a sell off.
I bleed maroon
AG
By the way, congrats to the B&I board for this wonderful thread of 2000 PAGES of helpful, civil, encouraging, and friendly discussion of how to make the most of the stock market. Thanks to all of you!

Happy 2000th, everybody!
MaroonDynasty
Thank God for this thread
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Buyer beware, another risky risky penny I'm in is RNWF. This is NOT a covid play, but I see a TON of the penny guys pickign this up including Tim Sykes so I'm playign a pump/dump here.

GordonMFnGecko up in here
McInnis 03
jsap
McInnis 03 said:

I'm in. Thanks for the heads up.
leoj
AG
If anyone wants to see what a textbook intraday head and shoulders looks like, check out RDFN on the 5m chart.
McInnis 03
AG
Been watching AYX all morning. Was going to load up if it held 124 but then it did not. Now I'm seeing if it holds 121. @ripster47 on twitter has been on it all morning too. This is really the last support before a nasty flush so watching intently.
McInnis 03
AG
jsap said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm in. Thanks for the heads up.
Hope you're thanking me later and now hunting me down.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

It shouldn't deviate from the components - effectively you buy and sell pieces of these when you buy the indexes. It's probably the other components "catching up" to the tech and other leading S&P components.
McInnis 03
AG
CVNA back to 197. Should have went with my gut and put that sucker at 215
Philip J Fry
AG
ONTX just broke through the 1.10 resistance line. Next line is 1.25?
SpeedyAg90
AG
Top 10 are trending down again, come on down SPY!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
RLFTF dippling pretty hard right now after being pretty consistent all morning. Hopefully just the lunch crowd trying to take some quick profits and that's all. *fingers crossed*
Ragoo
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

RLFTF dippling pretty hard right now after being pretty consistent all morning. Hopefully just the lunch crowd trying to take some quick profits and that's all. *fingers crossed*
the entire market is fading into the weekend. Wouldn't worry about it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I just got stopped out of NET. We had a nice run. Pouring out a little tonight.
wmitchell
AG
Seems risky to ride RLFTF over the weekend? i have a decently high entry point (.6) after buying back in
Ragoo
AG
wmitchell said:

Seems risky to ride RLFTF over the weekend? i have a decently high entry point (.6) after buying back in
yes of course. Have to balance and come to terms with it or sell. I am not holding any so no stress here!
McInnis 03
AG
What'd i miss. Why are banks ramping?
topher06
Cloud stocks getting hammered today
leoj
AG
This is a pretty decent reversal or loss day for a lot of my top growth watchlist. I have existed most positions at around 5% loss, some like FSLY at more than that, mainly because of bad entries. Will look to add back into these names, where a lot of the actual results have been great, once the stocks build up some support. Just seeing a lot of 21 days getting sliced through and even some below 50 day.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What'd i miss. Why are banks ramping?

Rotation probably.

khkman22
AG
maxag82 said:

Am I thinking correct, your max loss is $1.30 if the price falls below 430?
After looking at it again, yes, $1.30 is max loss. Wasn't thinking correctly originally. Confirmed by simulating the trade but not submitting it.
McInnis 03
AG
Oops, yes, think you're right. Will follow up

Fyi, I canceled the order and it did not fill
First Page Last Page
Page 2000 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.