Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,087,220 Views | 224472 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Spoony Love
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
canagian said:

Net free on RLFTF - bought at 0.17, sold half at 0.40
Is it halted?
gougler08
AG
MOMO volume
0708aggie
AG
no its trading per my platform, stuck around .395 .39
Mister Cooper
AG
I had a stop limit at $1.05 and it activated, just hope it can come back down so I can buy the dip
0708aggie
AG
Went net free + profit at 0.40, was in at .1668
canagian
AG
doesn't seem to be...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
WGann3 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Why are NET and DDOG down so wildly today?
Total macro analysis here, but NET and FSLY seem to always be lumped together in the reddit/robinhood world... FSLY big drop may have something to do with it?
I agree with this, but it seems like in reality these guys are pretty close competitors and bad news for FSLY means someone's stealing their market share. Hopefully CRWD
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/goldman-names-new-head-of-digital-assets-in-bet-that-blockchain-is-the-future-of-financial-markets.html
McInnis 03
AG
I may need to stop for the day. CVNA has me so pissed off. I hate when I'm in the right direction and then it just floors past me, irks me to no end.

Emotional trading is bad trading.
AgCPA95
AG
oldarmy1 said:

canagian said:

Net free on RLFTF - bought at 0.17, sold half at 0.40
Is it halted?
Continuing to move. ^ I was right there with you. Bought a little under .17 and went net free at .40

Going to let it ride and see what happens.
Jimmy Conway
oldarmy1 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

OA, any updated thoughts on ONTX? Just went in and bought some more. thanks for your valuable input on everything.
ONTX posted only rebuy under $0.80

Am I misinterpreting this to think that people buying in the 1s still are more likely than not making a mistake then?
leoj
AG
NRD09 said:

WGann3 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Why are NET and DDOG down so wildly today?
Total macro analysis here, but NET and FSLY seem to always be lumped together in the reddit/robinhood world... FSLY big drop may have something to do with it?
I agree with this, but it seems like in reality these guys are pretty close competitors and bad news for FSLY means someone's stealing their market share. Hopefully CRWD

Except there wasn't bad news in that earnings report, at all. It's just been on a ridiculous run so it's pulling back. Will shake out the retail headline chasers. I have added bigly, and will probably do the same with NET and AYX if their reports are good.
AgsnFly
AG
JH06 said:

Anyone else in on ARLO or have any thoughts.

IPO in 2018 was $22, they got crushed down to sub $2 but have made a run back up and just crushed earnings.

Yes. Long a fair amount from 2.5ish. Thought a cheap option on exposure to cloud related tech. Might sell a little here - been a nice move.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
The RLFTF news from yesterday was really good. Still doesn't appear to be on a lot of people's radars though. Not sure what to make of this gong forward.
Spaceship
AG

The RLFTF news from yesterday was really good. Still doesn't appear to be on a lot of people's radars though. Not sure what to make of this gong forward.

It's up 101% today, not sure what you mean by not being on the radar. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment.
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/tiktok-reliance-causes-plunge-in-fastly-after-stocks-covid-era-rally.html

Quote:

Fastly reported better-than-expected quarterly results Wednesday afternoon, but the stock is down more than 18% on Thursday morning on concerns the company is overly reliant on China's TikTok.

Joshua Bixby, Fastly's CEO, said on his company's earnings call that TikTok is its biggest customer, accounting for about 12% of revenue in the first six months of the year.
Cartographer
I think people buying in the 1's are buying high.

To me, this means they will have to wait longer to achieve + gains.

If you study the ONTX chart you see periods of spiking up and then basing below the spike. These bases have generally been higher than previous bases. You can see the trend from the .20's all the way up.

I think OA is right about the 80.s but the next time it spikes it should see close to 1.80 - 2 IMO. So you'll have a contraction coming, then expansion, if the stock follows it's long established pattern.

Personally took profits over 1 for a while and cut the last of the shares held around 1.14.

Looking to get in between .80 and .90 if it gives entry.

It might just base at 1 and then blast off.

All my opinion though please don't make any decisions based on that.
0708aggie
AG
GO RLFTF!!!! Wish I had more than 3125 shares.
McInnis 03
AG
.50 for RLFTF from .16 yesterday. Attaboy!
0708aggie
AG
55M shares traded, nuts
gougler08
AG
SDC above the 200EMA didn't last long
0708aggie
AG
liftoff
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Spaceship said:

It's up 101% today, not sure what you mean by not being on the radar. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment.

I felt like their break through as I understood it shoulda gotten more pub. Maybe it did im not sure.
KT 90
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/goldman-names-new-head-of-digital-assets-in-bet-that-blockchain-is-the-future-of-financial-markets.html

Interesting, thanks. I actually started the process of reading up on blockchain info in general last night. Plan to keep doing that for both investing and work reasons.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

.50 for RLFTF from .16 yesterday. Attaboy!

Your moves on this have not been ass my dude.
GigEmRangers75455
RLFTF boom!

I think this forum alone has paid for my lifetime subscription to Texags. Thanks all.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
gougler08 said:

SDC above the 200EMA didn't last long
Didn't think it would. So far the 8 day EMA is holding up. Would like to at least see 8.90 or better, though...
0708aggie
AG
unlike his ET call. That was a total letdown. I'll allow a one time mistake.
PuryearAg98
AG
RLTFT no hitter looked so nice, but then everyone had to talk about it! damn the sell off!
0708aggie
AG
Weak hands.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
They hold the patent on Aviptadil, protects the lungs from damage by covid...this may just be the beginning. I'm not selling!!!!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
PuryearAg98 said:

RLTFT no hitter looked so nice, but then everyone had to talk about it! damn the sell off!

It happened yesterday too. Lets see if it spikes up again.
0708aggie
AG
Agree. I'm holding my net free shares until 50x return. If it goes bust, who cares, house money. YOLO
ProgN

Quote:

CFRA REITERATES STRONG SELL OPINION ON SHARES OF CARVANA CO.

5:12 pm ET August 5, 2020

Stock traders on August 6th:

krosch11
AG
DOMO looks interesting. In a tight box on the hourly.
First Page Last Page
Page 1991 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.