Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,080,428 Views | 224430 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by confucius_ag
Beerosch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thirdcoast
AG
WDC model T play?
0708aggie
AG
Is AAPL hitting 450 today. My weekly needs it bad.
Touchless
AG
WDC is a perfect example of why I am glad I followed the net free approach. Those options obviously died today, but net free allowed me to play the earnings with no risk of capital loss.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought some SPY $330 August Puts $1.22
Philip J Fry
AG
PuryearAg98 said:

RLTFT no hitter looked so nice, but then everyone had to talk about it! damn the sell off!

About to go net free. Should have bought more stocks
0708aggie
AG
We might see $1 on RLFTF today.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Rltft is so tempting to keep chasing/adding. Restraining myself
0708aggie
AG
MKT cap was already 880M and that was at 0.53
Rice and Fries
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Rltft is so tempting to keep chasing/adding. Restraining myself
I went net free at 40 with the gang, and then bought more at 46 when it pulled back from 55.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I tried to buy on that pullback but couldn't get it together fast enough. It got bought HARD. If this ends up being the rona clinical game changer they can pretty much name their price, right?
leoj
AG
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

unlike his ET call. That was a total letdown. I'll allow a one time mistake.

I knew it was questionable when I said it. Anytime I base plays solely on cheddar volume it rarely works. I need to be better disciplined
0708aggie
AG
Same. I watched Cheddar for days and made several trades based on volume. Ended very bad.
0708aggie
AG
AAPL getting close to 450
leoj
AG
Will lay off the FSLY bull pumping, but the growth prospects for this company Ofer the next 5 years are immense. Just need to execute.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
RLFTF looks like it has stabilized some in the .60 range. I'm not near the expert some of you are but this would seem like a good sign for the longer term?

Edited: Got letters reversed.
0708aggie
AG
Just want to make sure no-one is confused. This is RLFTF
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
0708aggie said:

Just want to make sure no-one is confused. This is RLFTF

Good catch, got letters reversed. Thanks.
Twice an Aggie
AG
Too late to jump in on RLFTF?
0708aggie
AG
Million dollar question bud. No clue. This was a crap shoot for everyone. Then good news came out. Who knows. Throw a few hundo and forget about it.
Touchless
AG
Sold some MARA 8/21 $7.5 Calls against my 8/21 $2.5 Calls for $0.6 each. The $7 price target has been floated but not sure it makes it that far. This will guarantee a profit on my remaining calls I'm already net free and hopefully it continues the run up over the next 2 weeks to get as much out of them as I can.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Touchless said:

Sold some MARA 8/21 $7.5 Calls against my 8/21 $2.5 Calls for $0.6 each. The $7 price target has been floated but not sure it makes it that far. This will guarantee a profit on my remaining calls I'm already net free and hopefully it continues the run up over the next 2 weeks to get as much out of them as I can.

I seriously need to sit down with some of you to fine tune my skills. I'm doing alright but I think I could do way better.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Just wanted to say that OldArmy is now responsible for a portfolio leader of mine. I bought OVV when they took a one day bath of -70% on his account of their accounting. It was $2.99/share when I bought it, and OA got a couple comments thrown his way when it dropped down to $2.00. OA stated it was a long term hold and he threw it all into retirement accounts. Its up at $11 now.

Any other recommendations you got for undervalued companies that sound like fertility drugs?
Ragoo
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Touchless said:

I seriously need to sit down with some of you to fine tune my skills. I'm doing alright but I think I could do way better.
he sold the 7.5c creating a vertical spread. Limits the profit but allows you to take some risk off.
Touchless
AG
Oh, don't include me on that list. I'm wayyyy behind others here. I'm just learning what I can from those on here for strategies on how to best maximize a return while limiting my risk. I've made numerous bad plays that have cost me dearly during this learning process.
Rice and Fries
NRD09 said:

I tried to buy on that pullback but couldn't get it together fast enough. It got bought HARD. If this ends up being the rona clinical game changer they can pretty much name their price, right?
I smell NVAX? lol
0708aggie
AG
AAPL just broke 450. $$$$
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Touchless said:

Oh, don't include me on that list. I'm wayyyy behind others here. I'm just learning what I can from those on here for strategies on how to best maximize a return while limiting my risk. I've made numerous bad plays that have cost me dearly during this learning process.
We are the same brother. Cheers.
KT 90
AG
Touchless said:

Ditto on the learning process. FOMO is my biggest weakness, but getting better at it... I think

Fireman
AG
Any thoughts on KODK? I've got several 8/21 puts @ $20 that are profitable (less profitable today than Tuesday), but I expected it to go to $10.00 or lower, but it seems like the whales have decided to buy it around $15 and sell calls instead of shorting it into oblivion. I'm probably going to hold my puts for another week or so...

Kudos to McInnis on the RLFTF - went big at $.165 and then again added at $.39 and that plus my $CHNG position look really nice today.
0708aggie
AG
TECREC thanks for the AAPL weekly call. Sweet $1,250 for 3 day hold.
Touchless
AG
Correct. And I chose the $7.5 as my point since that was above the higher end of the price targets thrown around. I'm saying it's not likely to get up that high in the next two weeks, but we'll see. I may have cut myself short, but turning $0.4 into $5.6 is a win I'd take even if I were to leave $2-$3 on the table.
stxag8
AG
What's going on with airlines?
MavsAg
AG
State department lifting advisory for international travel.
First Page Last Page
Page 1992 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.