Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,114,854 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by oldarmy1
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dammit. I really need some sort of mechanism on my phone that zaps sh/t out of my hand the next time I try to buy puts.

I guess stonks only go up.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
KT 90 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Crap ONTX testing the $1 mark soon?

I was actually expecting it to take more of a dip after meeting the $1.00 requirement (insider types dumping some shares). But the overall outlook is still good I believe. Will just have to be patient with this one. Pretty sure a couple of our larger investors on here still have sizable holdings on this one.

*I actually sold on the last run up and am looking to add some again if it takes a dip.

Ya, I'm holding. Just gota deal with these down days. In fact I just bought more at $1.05
pacecar02
I really wanna know how the fed is playing this

buy sweeps anytime a list of stocks his their 50 ma
Aston04
AG
PSO (Pearson) making a great move to almost $8 since identified support at $7.... I'm hoping for a pullback and then reload more into it... Pearson's Connections Academy is massively undervalued (see K12 Learning's valuation skyrocket) and they have the best tech of college textbook publishers... Bad earnings call for sales post-covid (they gave away a lot of product and shut down testing centers) is out of the way recently... Gave good guidance going forward...
I bleed maroon
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CHNG is accelerating and a move above $14 makes first covered calls on 30-50% a good idea. I'd go $15 out 30+ days to catch consolidation churn period.

Risk if it blows by and hits new all time highs, but then again who would be upset about that
Up 30% since my purchase. Only problem is that I read the stock symbol as chinga (can I say that on here?).

I also bought RLFTF just now, and all my mind sees is ROTFL.
oldarmy1
AG
Jet Black said:

Any QD thoughts?
Di you sell the covered calls?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

CHNG is accelerating and a move above $14 makes first covered calls on 30-50% a good idea. I'd go $15 out 30+ days to catch consolidation churn period.

Risk if it blows by and hits new all time highs, but then again who would be upset about that
Up 30% since my purchase. Only problem is that I read the stock symbol as chinga (can I say that on here?).

I bought RLFTF yesterday, held on too long through the day and sold it at minimal gains. Wish I had held on overnight though. Bad move. Now I'm "chasing it" because I just bought in at .31 again. Definitely feels like I'm going to regret this one.
oldarmy1
AG
I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

Anticipated bounce off last resistance. If you have shares ignore everything. With their earnings beat any short term profit taking will complete and resumption on trend with new winds behind their sails will take it to challenge post IPO highs.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
OA, any updated thoughts on ONTX? Just went in and bought some more. thanks for your valuable input on everything.
Aston04
AG
qd thoughts? Stop the bleeding?... I just hate current anti-China sentiment- could be a long road to hell here... What are we looking for to hopefully reverse the direction of this stock?
McInnis 03
AG
If NET gets below 40, the floor could come out
Shiner Bock
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Jet Black said:

Any QD thoughts?
I have the ability to do covered calls, but never have before. I own shares of QD. Could someone recommend a setup for a covered call newbie?....or price to look for to initiate a covered call strategy
gig em 02
tsuag10 said:

Dammit. I really need some sort of mechanism on my phone that zaps sh/t out of my hand the next time I try to buy puts.

I guess stonks only go up.

I bought fsly 90p yesterday afternoon, sold this morning at 2x, they don't always go up
cgh1999
AG

I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

I bought RLFTF yesterday, held on too long through the day and sold it at minimal gains. Wish I had held on overnight though. Bad move. Now I'm "chasing it" because I just bought in at .31 again. Definitely feels like I'm going to regret this one.

I sold yesterday for $300 profit In a 30 minute Span. If I sold today, would have been. $2200 gain. Now I'm debating about chasing it again.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, take a flyer on that $7 ET Call, it's going insane.
So what was the strategy here?
canagian
AG
Net free on RLFTF - bought at 0.17, sold half at 0.40
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Gets near 38.5 and I am loading up the truck. Hasn't been on a tear like FSLY but should report great numbers.
oldarmy1
AG
Shiner Bock said:

oldarmy1 said:

Jet Black said:

Any QD thoughts?
I have the ability to do covered calls, but never have before. I own shares of QD. Could someone recommend a setup for a covered call newbie?....or price to look for to initiate a covered call strategy
$2.50 covered calls if you bought anywhere $1.80+ when it bounces above $2. Go out as far as you need to to capture $0.75

McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Become a bag holder.
McInnis 03
AG
leoj said:

McInnis 03 said:

Gets near 38.5 and I am loading up the truck. Hasn't been on a tear like FSLY but should report great numbers.
I'm trending to wanting to play it bearish. I don't know if they need money, but seen SO many of these companies that have had runups issue new shares to bring in more capital, dumping stock price......have NO idea if this is in play for them, but seems like a fun thing to do these days.
McKinney Ag69
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Become a bag holder.
I was just thinking that . WTF
McInnis 03
AG
Why are NET and DDOG down so wildly today?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Challenger 17 said:

McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Become a bag holder.
I was just thinking that . WTF
Luckily these bags disappear at 3pm tomorrow!
leoj
AG
leoj said:

McInnis 03 said:

Same with CRWD going to 108, DOCU to 217, ETSY 123, AYX 170
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

In all honesty I didn't catch it in the moment, but I think that the influx of money into all thee 6, 6.5, and 7 calls were MM's going for the exdiv today. Mistake on my part. I'm sorry.

Nvmnd, exdiv is aug19. I just missed period.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ddog, good question. That 50 day at 85 could be a great entry point if it makes it there.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

I'm no irish, but I like CRWD and following the money

$CRWD call block

1,239 Aug(21) 125 calls opened for $1.79. $223K premium. 623 OI

https://stocktwits.com/CheddarFlow/message/233137589

I grabbed some this morning for 1.72
These are 65c now. Gitcha some
Drip99
AG
CWH down 15%?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
just messing with you. So these guys bought up all these calls and exercised right at the bell to sneak in and grab the dividend? How's that work? Not enough asks under $7 so if they had bought the shares outright it would have spiked stock price above $7.21 (strike+call price)?
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

just messing with you. So these guys bought up all these calls and exercised right at the bell to sneak in and grab the dividend? How's that work? Not enough asks under $7 so if they had bought the shares outright it would have spiked stock price above $7.21 (strike+call price)?
While I'm not sure it happened here, yes, it does happen on occasion. especially with a dividend like ET is offering.
SMM48
AG
Not just them. Could possibly pin it to other names in the cloud/data space.

Wiz came out with earnings before bell.
Fsly getting stung.
Fvrr
Twlo
Crwd
DT
Docu
Rng
Now
SPLK
Veev

and on and on all getting hit today.
McInnis 03
AG
Anyone that had CVNA up 20% today, you da real mvp.
mtony77
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Spooked by what happened to FSLY, OA called this a $50 stock 2 months ago. Analysts finally got them targeted at 48-51.
WGann3
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Total macro analysis here, but NET and FSLY seem to always be lumped together in the reddit/robinhood world... FSLY big drop may have something to do with it?
oldarmy1
AG

OA, any updated thoughts on ONTX? Just went in and bought some more. thanks for your valuable input on everything.
ONTX posted only rebuy under $0.80
First Page Last Page
Page 1990 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.