Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,875 Views | 224262 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by McInnis 03
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

MU approaching 50
Actually broke up to 50.37...thinking about just selling now and taking the 100+% and moving on to the next one and/or buying again if it goes down towards that ~46 resistance line
UpstateAg
AG
Whatever happened with that social media company and bbox? Seems like Facebook was insinuated but nothing ever published. Smoke?
ProgN
Yeah, but this Cohen plea deal is pulling down the markets now.
Ranger222
AG
Potential double bottom in DBX looking at 4 hr chart
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Whatever happened with that social media company and bbox? Seems like Facebook was insinuated but nothing ever published. Smoke?

They said it was contracted but didn't speak to it much.

DBX reversal complete. Now how high can she run?
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UpstateAg said:

looking at to stay just under $35...
BT1395
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UpstateAg said:

Oldarmy - do you expect the expiration of the lock-up period on Thursday to hurt the stock? It's had a nice run post-IPO and I wonder if some folks will be looking to exit putting selling pressure on the stock.
oldarmy1
AG
BT1395 said:

oldarmy1 said:

UpstateAg said:

Oldarmy - do you expect the expiration of the lock-up period on Thursday to hurt the stock? It's had a nice run post-IPO and I wonder if some folks will be looking to exit putting selling pressure on the stock.

I know thats the big word on IPO's exiting lock up. A lot of Put activity is likely, giving a floor against good returns. Sometimes stocks rallyx especially if the initial 30 minute volume is average.

My target is $30 taking the meat out of the reversal. Hopefully we see that tomorrow.
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

MU approaching 50
Actually broke up to 50.37...thinking about just selling now and taking the 100+% and moving on to the next one and/or buying again if it goes down towards that ~46 resistance line
Went ahead and took the 109% gain on a 3 day trade, now will play the waiting game to see if it goes back to that resistance line to try it again
ProgN
No one has ever gone broke taking a profit.
gougler08
AG
Agreed, no need to be greedy this time
leoj
AG
Manafort guilty on 8 counts, Cohen pleading guilty. Red tomorrow?
Señor Chang
AG
What's going on with RRTS after hours? Up 9.5%
gougler08
AG
Why do Manafort and Cohen verdicts drive the market? Just because it's major news or does this actually impact anything with business?
Guitarsoup
AG
Seor Chang said:

You probably talk to a pitcher during a no-hitter, too.
leoj
AG
Seems like anytime there is negative legal news in any area around trump or Russia we've taken a small down move. Just off the top of my head though.
Señor Chang
AG
Sorry if I jinx it. Didn't see any news or anything about RRTS to cause this.
ProgN
Guitarsoup said:

Seor Chang said:

You probably talk to a pitcher during a no-hitter, too.
I love you man!
ProgN
leoj said:

Manafort guilty on 8 counts, Cohen pleading guilty. Red tomorrow?
Futures are down already. I look for a down open but a rebound, especially in semi's. The SOX rebounded strong today.
leoj
AG
By the way, the part in all the headlines saying Cohen broke federal election laws at the direction of a federal candidate is pretty negative.
ProgN
leoj said:

By the way, the part in all the headlines saying Cohen broke federal election laws at the direction of a federal candidate is pretty negative.
Agreed, but Trump won't be impeached over it. It's a he said he said type of situation. Hence a down open and then buying should resume in the same stocks that performed well today.

ETA: The WH can just say that Cohen said that to get a lesser sentence and is lying. Cohen is on the record saying Trump knew nothing about it before today. Cohen has no credibility, especially to Wall Street.
ProgN
FWIW, futures are rebounding already. This is a non-event to the Street.
Post removed:
by user
ProgN
Yeah, they went lower but I didn't delete my post because I think the selling is flushed out.
Golf1
AG
Bought into DBX this morning and noticed the EMA is hitting while looking at the 180-day mark... wonder if it will act as a resistance and start dropping.
gougler08
AG
Down triple digits right now, but agree that we see a bounce back sometime tomorrow, this news shouldn't move the markets
Ranger222
AG
removal of Trump from office and handing it over to Pence + R congress would boost markets I would think........
gougler08
AG
Futures are down on 30 for the DJI now, already rebounded some from last night
gougler08
AG
NFLX looks like it has broken out of the wedge now, not sure how far it'll run though

Thought TWTR had as well, but it's meeting firm resistance around 34.20
oldarmy1
AG
Trying to sell $17 EXEL naked Puts at $0.45. Checked 10 for temperature interest down to 42 cents and got filled. Want $0.45 but need it to lose $18 on early market negativity.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Trying to sell $17 EXEL naked Puts at $0.45. Checked 10 for temperature interest down to 42 cents and got filled. Want $0.45 but need it to lose $18 on early market negativity.
What is driving the price down so much on this one? Yearly lows yesterday so it seems like a prime bounce back opportunity
oldarmy1
AG
Bought AIG under $53.
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

What is driving the price down so much on this one? Yearly lows yesterday so it seems like a prime bounce back opportunity

Some negative articles "Existential threats linger despite growing revenues".

Yeah, idiots, thats call the markets.
gougler08
TheBiggerEvent
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.