Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,815 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
BenRev09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
come on JPM...
TecRecAg
AG
Same here. This time I put in a QQQ put in the event I jinx myself
gougler08
AG
I know some people look at PRTY...it's trying to finish out a cup and handle so could have some upside soon
Brewmaster
AG
feels like a max pain kind of day! No, don't run, but no you can't dump either!
McInnis 03
AG
My tech is hitting stops
jsap
ETTX is breaking out.
leoj
AG
Yep. Tried getting back in on a few stocks but got right back out, apparent we're in for a pull back on the growth stocks I'm focused on and 21 days getting broken left and right. Going to wait for better opportunities to set up, so still 100% cash right now except for some ZM puts.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
binsy
AG
I went long on Berkshire B stock yesterday.

Buffet has been patently waiting on the sidelines with 137 billion in cash. If there is a gap between stimulus spending and vaccinations like Jamie Dimon warned of in his earnings call, Buffet is going to pounce.
SpeedyAg90
AG
ADBE no bueno !!!
oldarmy1
AG
Tough trading period after the easy money move to retest June top resistance yesterday.

Are we consolidating with a huge bull blowup coming through the $323 level? Or are we seeing a double top?

Odds are still to the bullish side but buying dips here is higher risk. Almost better to wait for either a further pullback within a developing potential Darvis Box or after a clear breakout.
59 South
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Tough trading period after the easy money move to retest June top resistance yesterday.

Are we consolidating with a huge bull blowup coming through the $323 level? Or are we seeing a double top?

Odds are still to the bullish side but buying dips here is higher risk. Almost better to wait for either a further pullback within a developing potential Darvis Box or after a clear breakout.
Do you think this is similar to middle of last year except with more volatility? Just curious of your thoughts. Seems similar to me (SPY 300-323 range vs last year box 282-303).

Seems like some parallels for sure... namely a long sideways consolidation period after a steep sell off with V bottom... otherwise known as a cup and handle
McInnis 03
AG
Premium sucker, there is no two ways about it. OPEX weeks, I don't care for them I think
Cartographer
ONTX getting some big volume in.
McInnis 03
AG
10K contracts on SPY 305P for Oct. 12K contracts on SPY 305P for Nov. The hedges are flying.
AgShaun00
AG
Maedan86 said:

AgShaun00 said:

E said:

NIO coming back down to reality
good. I can load back up
I've been watching it too waiting for an entry. At what point do you start dipping you toe in the water?
probably going to be conservative, but also might just sell a put to collect premiums and then if it drops, buy it. sell 2 weeks out for 12 for a buck, so like buying it for 11.
MROD92
MVIS at 52 week high
gougler08
AG
You can get $0.35-$0.40 for TTOO Aug covered calls, that's big value for anyone that bought in before this run up
Boat Shoes
AG
panduh bear said:

Moving on news?
khaos288
AG
Boat Shoes said:

panduh bear said:

Moving on news?

News that I sold half.
Cartographer
Not sure about news. This stock just has a history of getting massive volume swings before any news. One just happens to be happening now.
Brewmaster
AG
Boat Shoes said:

panduh bear said:

Moving on news?
none that I see, but this is a technical breakout if you will. I posted a chart yesterday with a nice wedge

as OA has said before, it probably means a new base, higher lows and higher highs (in new trend line).
AGSmith
AG
The 8/7 12p is 1.42, but that may tie up your cash for a little longer than you would like
gougler08
AG
Boat Shoes said:

panduh bear said:

Moving on news?
Not sure...but breaking out of the wedge
Maedan86
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

TTOO $1.69

Wow. At 1.83 now. So when to exit? Is this going to $2.00? It was in the $2.50 range last Fall.

Thanks OA!

tam2002
AG
Oh hey ONTX
Bird Poo
AG
Maedan86 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

TTOO $1.69

Wow. At 1.83 now. So when to exit? Is this going to $2.00? It was in the $2.50 range last Fall.

Thanks OA!

My 18 year old's 1st trade. He got in around 1.30. He'll be majoring in finance but perhaps he'll switch majors to OA1!
Mister Cooper
AG
gougler08 said:

You can get $0.35-$0.40 for TTOO Aug covered calls, that's big value for anyone that bought in before this run up
In.
gougler08
AG
ONTX off the $0.68 mark again
tam2002
AG
DKNG has blown up the past 2 days
astros4545
AG
Ettx
McInnis 03
AG
The volume today.....where in the hell did everyone go?
topher06
gougler08 said:

Now $0.40 to $0.45. Will be rolling into those when my July $2.50 calls expire tomorrow, most likely. May try to roll a few today.
gougler08
AG
topher06 said:

gougler08 said:

Now $0.40 to $0.45. Will be rolling into those when my July $2.50 calls expire tomorrow, most likely. May try to roll a few today.
That's what I'll be doing as well
topher06
gougler08 said:

topher06 said:

gougler08 said:

That's what I'll be doing as well
Decided I'm going to sit on my July's for now. Not worth paying the premium to close it out for $0.05, and I won't be too upset if by some act of God it spikes to $2.50 overnight. I'm about 75% in November CCs anyway now, after rolling some of my July position to November over time.

EDIT: You can also get about $0.40 for November $5 CC.
First Page Last Page
Page 1897 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.