Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,930 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Meanwhile in Georgia.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-governor-bans-cities-counties-mandating-masks
MROD92
NBRV
gougler08
AG
MROD92 said:

NBRV
Well that's nice...we holding or selling now?
djmeen95
AG
MROD92 said:

NBRV

Looks like it jumped up overnight! Closed at $0.67 and now trading before market around $1.08.

What happened and will it happen even more? Or was this the bump and if you weren't in it, it's too late?
oldarmy1
AG
Been buying some GNUS premarket to use the recent spike over $4 juicing call premiums. Will sell $5 calls out to Oct against the shares.

Remains my top strategy right now to book future gains while virtually eliminating downside loss.
gougler08
AG
djmeen95 said:

MROD92 said:

NBRV

Looks like it jumped up overnight! Closed at $0.67 and now trading before market around $1.08.

What happened and will it happen even more? Or was this the bump and if you weren't in it, it's too late?
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/07/15/2062852/0/en/Nabriva-Therapeutics-Enters-into-Exclusive-Agreement-to-Promote-and-Distribute-SIVEXTRO-tedizolid-phosphate-in-the-U-S.html

I'm going to sell half my position now at $1.11 and then hold the other half to see if it will run more today
HoustonAg2014
AG
gougler08 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Golf1 said:

heard a rumor about Abbott shutting down Texas again. If that were to happen, what stock would you look at shorting?

Heard this same rumor, Abbott will announce on this Friday, for 2 weeks and will be re-evaluated on the 3rd/4th. Will see if it's actually true or not.

Who knows if it's true (it's being posted on the politics board 2-3 times a day now) but he will be committing politics suicide if he does it...I'd be surprised

I honestly believe the plan might have been to shut down. Then his big donors got in his ear (Tilman was on the CNBC being very vocal about shutting down on Tuesday). He is a big donor to Abbott's campaign. I had heard this same rumor in Houston from someone who knows someone important but they couldn't tell us the name... I got to thinking it was more believable when the lady who cut my hair said that she had 5 other customers on Tuesday who had heard an announcement was coming Wednesday and shut down starts Friday. It's a big game of telephone at this point
BrokeAssAggie
Abbott found out about Buzbee's tank.
gougler08
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

gougler08 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Golf1 said:

heard a rumor about Abbott shutting down Texas again. If that were to happen, what stock would you look at shorting?

Heard this same rumor, Abbott will announce on this Friday, for 2 weeks and will be re-evaluated on the 3rd/4th. Will see if it's actually true or not.

Who knows if it's true (it's being posted on the politics board 2-3 times a day now) but he will be committing politics suicide if he does it...I'd be surprised

I honestly believe the plan might have been to shut down. Then his big donors got in his ear (Tilman was on the CNBC being very vocal about shutting down on Tuesday). He is a big donor to Abbott's campaign. I had heard this same rumor in Houston from someone who knows someone important but they couldn't tell us the name... I got to thinking it was more believable when the lady who cut my hair said that she had 5 other customers on Tuesday who had heard an announcement was coming Wednesday and shut down starts Friday. It's a big game of telephone at this point
Oh no doubt...and that is actually a plausible explanation. There's just no way he can do it, he's already pissing off tons of families with letting school districts do online learning only to start the year (and HISD has already said til mid-October, a different discussion on how dumb that is) so he can't shut everything down and think he has any chance at being re-elected
oldarmy1
AG
TTOO $1.69
MROD92
oldarmy1 said:

Been buying some GNUS premarket to use the recent spike over $4 juicing call premiums. Will sell $5 calls out to Oct against the shares.

Remains my top strategy right now to book future gains while virtually eliminating downside loss.

What price do you see NBRV and GNUS hitting?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

TTOO $1.69

McInnis 03
AG
Woah. #DDTG

E
AG
NIO coming back down to reality
texagbeliever
whoo thought Texags was going to be down for a while there.
AgShaun00
AG
E said:

good. I can load back up
KT 90
AG
texagbeliever said:

whoo thought Texags was going to be down for a while there.

it was down for a bit, at least for me. Had some panic F5ing for a bit. Left it alone a bit, and came back and now it's back.

Maedan86
AG
AgShaun00 said:

E said:

good. I can load back up
I've been watching it too waiting for an entry. At what point do you start dipping you toe in the water?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

Thanks for bringing me back to earth guys, I'll be content to close everything out early at max profit

If your heart is set on spending more, open might could be a good time to buy back that short call
Hell of a rebound by the digital kids in premarket.
Rice and Fries

Tell me we saw this on Twitter?
khaos288
AG
That's amazing if part of the hack
tailgatetimer10
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I picked something simple to highlight where an interception can occur.

Twitter is now blaming an external party that did the hack, by using social engineering to obtain credentials.

That might be worse. That's a culture issue.
oldarmy1
AG
MROD92 said:

oldarmy1 said:

What price do you see NBRV and GNUS hitting?
$4+ I am selling the Oct $4 covered calls as able. Took the early sells and then waiting for finish of initial down side for upside intraday to load rest of covered calls.
oldarmy1
AG
NRZ continuation
HoustonAg_2009
NET recent dip a good buying opportunity?
oldarmy1
AG
GOCO looking good early. Bought a bunch extra under $19 and sold 75% of those at $20.25 early since I was thinking it would at least get a look back at $21
McInnis 03
AG
Where are my fellow SIG'ers?
oldarmy1
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

NET recent dip a good buying opportunity?
Sell naked Puts in case markets further consolidate along with a $38 August call for reversal. It's had a heckuva run and could take a longer break, but if markets take out that $323 SPY 3230 area SPX then it will ignite likely.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I picked something simple to highlight where an interception can occur.

Twitter is now blaming an external party that did the hack, by using social engineering to obtain credentials.

That might be worse. That's a culture issue.

Far worse. Sounds like a bribe.
MROD92
NBRV sinking
SpeedyAg90
AG
Yeah Buddy !!!
deadbq03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Woah. #DDTG

This certainly doesn't account for such a big jump, but they also acquired all of USAA's brokerage accounts in May.
Aston04
AG
All aboard the UAVS train!

By the way- this website is interesting- it tracks robinhood trading volume trends: https://robintrack.net/ Helped me with some ideas last night.
topher06
Big money probably made a killing overall on premium killing this month. Big SPY swing mid month, but overall pretty choppy.
PA24
AG

It is like magic, once I panic sell, all bounces up.

Get ready I am about to panic.
First Page Last Page
Page 1896 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.