Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,084,416 Views | 224449 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Ag CPA
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Slow down!!! $1.97

Let's not get momentum here by hitting above $2.10. Need my calls to expire worthless next Friday.
$2.05
oldarmy1
AG
Guitarsoup said:

oldarmy1 said:

Slow down!!! $1.97

Let's not get momentum here by hitting above $2.10. Need my calls to expire worthless next Friday.
$2.05

$2.10

Now I'm just getting pissed off
tamc1956ag
S
I dipped my toe in RRTS...nothing big but I like OA's opinions!!
oldarmy1
AG
This is what you look for to further confirm your own validations. Stock rejects a selloff ending up above the day before earnings high.

Now lets look at BBOX. We have a u shape intraday pattern everyday. No one wants to break it out but doesn't want to miss it either. So ot starts out near high, drops and then someone scoops it back up near high.

Very shallow now with a range between $1.43 - $1.49.

The next driver on it will be the sale of their government unit. Trammell has targeted getting that done by EOM. If it doesn't happen you can count on pessimism hitting shares for a magic buying opportunity.

They received an extension for getting it done beyond August so knowing Trammell he would not announce it until September. I am willing to wager the next reporting would be insider buying.

That sale happens and BBOX is $2.50 minimum the next day.
oldarmy1
AG
2.14 x 2.15
IrishTxAggie
AG
Any of y'all taken a look at UPL?
oldarmy1
AG
SN back above $3. Didn't take long and on good institutional volume.

Places the odds that entry is very secure.
59 South
AG
I follow it but haven't bought in yet luckily. Their management seems like huge gamblers! Extreme end of the spectrum on high risk / high reward.
59 South
AG
Huge buy at 2.80. I had my alert set when it went under that mark and missed it!
UpstateAg
AG
I didn't think it would go this high! I don't want the premium, I want the discounted stocks!!!!
PPAag06
AG
Anybody like Oxy here? I really like their future as a LT hold.
59 South
AG
SN - looking at past behavior, a quick pop back over 3.50 isn't out of the question.

RRTS - I'm waiting for a retracement back to close to $2 or slightly under. Slowing momentum will make those quick turners sell their 10-20% gains from yesterday buys.

MU - still consolidating at good entry point. $52 a good entry. Shown major support there with major upside.

oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

SN - looking at past behavior, a quick pop back over 3.50 isn't out of the question.

RRTS - I'm waiting for a retracement back to close to $2 or slightly under. Slowing momentum will make those quick turners sell their 10-20% gains from yesterday buys.

MU - still consolidating at good entry point. $52 a good entry. Shown major support there with major upside.

May God bless anyone who sells and stops the movement higher on RRTS until after next Friday.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

59 South said:

May God bless anyone who sells and stops the movement higher on RRTS until after next Friday.
oldarmy1
AG
Free $50 for anyone who would be willing to sell 500 of their shares if RRTS happened to hit $2.50.

Sell the $2.50 call expiring next Friday.

Although it does make me nervous that someone has been willing to buy $2.50 calls a week from expiration.
Señor Chang
AG
If it hits 2.50, I'll sell. Holding about 1200 shares now.
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

If it hits 2.50, I'll sell. Holding about 1200 shares now.

Someone bought at the ask for 10 cents.

Inconceivable!
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone know INVE? Just started reading up on them.

Reports after the bell. Been trending up. Security technology globally. Recently made an acquisition that has some interesting tech.

Only 10m shares outstanding. Doesn't take much to move it.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Virtually no volume. Balance sheet looks good. Interesting little company..

Picked up some 9/21 $5 calls.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Not too late to get in on NKTR for those interested. Been a great past two weeks for me. I'm averaged in at about 48. Still sitting on my $54 8/17 calls.

Just broke a resistance as I typed this.
gougler08
AG
2nd day in a row there's been a big sell off at the end of the day
Ranger222
AG
SPY and QQQ are extended and reaching top of channels they have been trading in. They need to take a breather......
Ranger222
AG
Announcement that GSR Captial invests in OSTK tZero at 1.5 Billion valuation......if you're still in OSTK its up 20% AH. It can now run and big short interest here.
ProgN
gougler08 said:

2nd day in a row there's been a big sell off at the end of the day
Do you follow charts? The markets are a bit extended on a short term basis.
Ranger222
AG
43% of the OSTK float is short.....this may be an epic runner. And I have no position since stopped out at 38!
ProgN
Thanks for the tip, I just put it on my stocks to follow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ranger222 said:

Announcement that GSR Captial invests in OSTK tZero at 1.5 Billion valuation......if you're still in OSTK its up 20% AH. It can now run and big short interest here.

Then they miss earnings by 170%...
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Can't believe someone is buying calls of RRTS at 2.50 for next week - would be crazy to see
tailgatetimer10
AG
AVEO after hours
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's nothing. Just dumbasses since Robinhood opened AH to everyone for free.
IrishTxAggie
AG
There's a good chance it's a poster following this thread...
TheBiggerEvent
AG
I'd be happy to see it around 2.40 this time next week - anything over is a plus
Bonfire1996
AG
I can't wait for open tomorrow to buy some DBX shares. What an opportunity
UpstateAg
AG
Not for next week, surely not.
ProgN
I'd buy in the extended hours right now. They exceeded in all areas above expectations. If it get's any upgrades pre-market, it will more than likely open above it's closing price.
First Page Last Page
Page 185 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.