Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,994,725 Views | 224168 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

oldarmy1 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Break even on BBOX.

RRTS is still kicking my butt, though.
Didn't you buy in at $2.29 area on RRTS?

My average holding price is $2.26 after the covered calls expire. I think you're in good shape.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Will be increasing my position in NKTR tomorrow morning. Took an unfair beating the last six months. I think this one could go back to the $80s by year end.
badharambe
AG
Hi all!
This may or may not be an effective way to do this, but I created a Discord chat for anyone that wants to have an easier way to discuss trading ideas. Please use the invite link below.

https://discord.gg/RSmZ8eC
cjo03
AG
badharambe said:

Hi all!
This may or may not be an effective way to do this, but I created a Discord chat for anyone that wants to have an easier way to discuss trading ideas. Please use the invite link below.

https://discord.gg/RSmZ8eC

noooooo... I am lurk-learning a lot here!
UpstateAg
AG
I know AVEO has been mentioned before. Does anyone have a lot of research on them? Like how are their clinical trials doing? Their books seem to be better than most of these bio tech stocks I know AVEO has been mentioned before. Does anyone have a lot of research on them? Like how are their clinical trials doing? Their books seem to be better than most of these bio tech stocks.
gougler08
AG
Futures neutral this morning (were green an hour ago so trending down), will be interesting to see if we can continue to try and buck the wave trend or if we just had a longer top this time
tailgatetimer10
AG
Irishtxaggie is our local Aveo rep
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

I know AVEO has been mentioned before. Does anyone have a lot of research on them? Like how are their clinical trials doing? Their books seem to be better than most of these bio tech stocks I know AVEO has been mentioned before. Does anyone have a lot of research on them? Like how are their clinical trials doing? Their books seem to be better than most of these bio tech stocks.
You caught me with a few minutes to spare before my flight so I'll give you a quick rundown:

AVEO has EU approval and is working it's way individually across countries adding approvals as a 1st line for renal cell carcinoma. Its wrapping up a P3 here in the US as a 3rd line with the readout being delayed a couple times now. That scares some, but in the fine print the delays are being caused by a lack of Progression Free Survival events. Most believe that the PFS hasn't occurred because the patients are doing better with the TIVO. Data from the EU trials has given most of us that assumption. It is basically a giant waiting game right now. The P3 readout isn't expected until the 4th QT now and because of the new FDA rules, they would likely be able to submit for a fast track approval which could give them approval in the US rather quickly and early-mid 2019 (assuming it is positive data).
tamc1956ag
S
Bullish on AVEO?
IrishTxAggie
AG
I am. I've been long on it for over a year.
jtmoney03
AG
Hope some of you came along for the BLNK ride. Up 25% on Friday and another 18% this morning. Moderate volume Friday and much larger volume this morning. Earnings are this Friday. I also bought some .15 8/17 $5 calls that are up to .25 already today.
gougler08
AG
LADR up almost 7% after earnings last week
leoj
AG
Fb taking off today
aggiehunter3
AG
FB - nice move through the 200 day and into the ER gap. My 180 calls worked out very nicely.

I got my butt handed to me on some China plays, though...my bidu and baba options are worthless.

It's interesting I spent some time this weekend analyzing my option trades since January. My overall option P&L is +20% since January. However, if I break it down to just AAPL, FB, AMZN, and BABA trades my P&L is +55%. So maybe I should just focus on trading the FANGs.
UpstateAg
AG
Trucking sector struggling today? RRTS is trying to go below 2
WestTexAg12
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Opened a small position in BLNK, chasing earnings next week. There was a $6.50 pop in the week leading up to and the day after earnings. In at $2.87 and have a stop loss at $2.50. Growth has been the name of their game this quarter and they inked a partnership to allow them to put charging stations overseas. A risky play, but potentially high reward in a volatile stock.

Damn I wish I would have followed your lead. Up like 50% in 2 days
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
cjo03
AG
edit. wrong thread
sts7049
AG
so is this still a good price point to get in on AVEO?
aggielax48
AG
Most on here have been accumulating under $2.
oldarmy1
AG
Traveling of course when markets are making a push to test highs. Momentum market with a squeeze move.

SN missed so buying opportunity coming. Did you buy a Put into earnings???

leoj
AG
Etsy
Aggie09Derek
AG
Yikes, I'm short ETSY and was doing well on it....until today. Doubled down just after the open and will have a stop another point or two higher.
leoj
AG
Well it's falling as I type so hopefully some of the profit taking helps you out.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Traveling of course when markets are making a push to test highs. Momentum market with a squeeze move.

SN missed so buying opportunity coming. Did you buy a Put into earnings???

i don't see SN as a long term investment. I just don't see them as a well run operator.
0708aggie
AG
SN getting beaten up this morning.
Aggie09Derek
AG
leoj said:

Well it's falling as I type so hopefully some of the profit taking helps you out.

Yup. Great timing on that second trade, mainly luck but I'll take it.
Talon2DSO
AG
Why would it jump like that?
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
oldarmy1
AG
I'm probing $1.50 on BBOX to see how much resistance is there. Obvious breakpoint. Each 5k shares gets filled with a quick sell down.

That is indicative of a short trying to keep the lid on. We'll see what preventing them from covering does while forcing them to add shorts.
UpstateAg
AG
RRTS reports tomorrow morning. Who thinks they show they're turning that place around? Been hitting the roadrunner koolaid pretty hard...
Rice and Fries
0708aggie said:

SN getting beaten up this morning.

What's the cause for the drop?
sts7049
AG
earnings
0708aggie
AG
Well looks like all the SN longs got royally crapped on. OA what are your thoughts?
AggiePeeps06
AG
SN $4 calls Sep 21 are .13 cents. Interesting
Rice and Fries
AggiePeeps06 said:

SN $4 calls Sep 21 are .13 cents. Interesting

And I own some at a cost basis of .65
IrishTxAggie
AG
TSLA trading just halted. Musk opened his mouth too wide and this won't go well for him I don't think.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/musk-considering-taking-tesla-private
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.