Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,106 Views | 224613 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IrishTxAggie said:

Maybe TSN will get a little pump

Sorry but unlike most stonks Tyson only goes down
topher06
Lots of red candles on the futures today, but still slightly up. 3 o'clock crew, wherever they may be, to bail us out again. Not sure how those guys have money left... could be JPow?
aggiedaniel06
AG
Yes, it was to be expected. That's why it is a good idea to jump into those bonds before the mad rush. Many of the HY bonds I'm in are already up 15-20%.

If you think about it as a Money Manager of a large fund, would you rather buy into equities at these levels or get into HY bonds that are guaranteed by the Fed?
CSTXAg92
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Yes, it was to be expected. That's why it is a good idea to jump into those bonds before the mad rush. Many of the HY bonds I'm in are already up 15-20%.

If you think about it as a Money Manager of a large fund, would you rather buy into equities at these levels or get into HY bonds that are guaranteed by the Fed?
Impressive that you made that call a couple weeks ago, well ahead of the article.

I've never been in bonds. What are some to look at? Where/how do you buy into them?
59 South
AG
On AMD, I don't like it for options right now. It's in an ascending triangle that could go on for a couple more months before breaking out. It could also turn into an extended sideways Darvas box. It looks like it wants to go at some point but options are just guessing when. I bought first position of shares yesterday in the low 54s.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
MROD92
Anyone following TOPS?
astroaggie13
AG
MROD92 said:

Anyone following TOPS?

No because I sold it Monday
Gig em Stros
Rice and Fries
Interesting random observation this morning:

Was looking at the Ad trackers on google chrome for listening to theticket.com, noticed they use Rubicon (Aka RUBI) to help place/manage their advertisements.
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

Interesting random observation this morning:

Was looking at the Ad trackers on google chrome for listening to theticket.com, noticed they use Rubicon (Aka RUBI) to help place/manage their advertisements.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
IrishTxAggie
AG

tailgatetimer10
AG
59 South said:

On AMD, I don't like it for options right now. It's in an ascending triangle that could go on for a couple more months before breaking out. It could also turn into an extended sideways Darvas box. It looks like it wants to go at some point but options are just guessing when. I bought first position of shares yesterday in the low 54s.

Historically it follows this pattern and bashes through hard. Did it at 10, then 16, then 30...
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I see IMF and all I can think of is Tom Cruise and Mission Impossible
Bird Poo
AG
Completely out of TSN. That one hurt.
leoj
AG
Wait, is he starting an investing service?
McInnis 03
AG
Taking a quick ride on the V 200c's again.
BrokeAssAggie
PearlJammin said:

Completely out of TSN. That one hurt.
shares or the july 17 $75 call?
Rice and Fries
leoj said:

I sure hope not. He's been ranting about etrade for 10 minutes.
AGSmith
AG
leoj said:

I hope he's not launching it today. He's spending all his time now railing on E-Trade and their quotes and trading systems.
leoj
AG
Ok, idk what it has to do with him beyond the entry deal and code, but it's a previously unaffiliated and already established service, just never heard of it before.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I think a big tell would be if audjpy starts to fall first. Second thing while be that the TICK would have trouble getting above zero and staying there. When the big money starts to move it's like a cruise ship turning. Don't get in it's way!
I know we're not 30 minutes in yet, but SPY busted pass both my S1 and my S2, and the TICK is very heavy with AUDJPY down a bit........stay light on your feet kids.
Proposition Joe
Would pay to watch Portnoy's livestream when the market finally takes a multi-day bear turn.

A monkey could throw darts at a stock board and be profitable the last 2 months.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I think a big tell would be if audjpy starts to fall first. Second thing while be that the TICK would have trouble getting above zero and staying there. When the big money starts to move it's like a cruise ship turning. Don't get in it's way!
I know we're not 30 minutes in yet, but SPY busted pass both my S1 and my S2, and the TICK is very heavy with AUDJPY down a bit........stay light on your feet kids.
significant selling pressure still on.
Andy07
AG
leoj said:

Ok, idk what it has to do with him beyond the entry deal and code, but it's a previously unaffiliated and already established service, just never heard of it before.
The Hustle is a newsletter about business / start-ups, popular in Silicon Valley that created a subscription service called Trends a while back. It isn't an investing/trading service, they're just being opportunistic in advertising with him.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Currently in all cash except for my DELL calls. Not liking this tape today.
leoj
AG
Andy07 said:

leoj said:

The Hustle is a newsletter about business / start-ups, popular in Silicon Valley that created a subscription service called Trends a while back. It isn't an investing/trading service, they're just being opportunistic in advertising with him.

Ok got it, appreciate the info.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Taking a quick ride on the V 200c's again.
Full disclosure: stopped out on these pretty quick but pivoted into some puts and recovered some of that.
TxAG#2011
Paging Jpow...
oldarmy1
AG
FTNT buying July 17 $150 calls anywhere $1.80-$2.10 with $5 target
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA fell a few points on that sell scare. "Bought" a 965/985/995 long put fly for $2.26 credit. Have a limit order in for the 965/975 vertical to eliminate any risk.
Shundere
my order at 2.10 just got filled.
IrishTxAggie
AG
S&P needs to bounce off of the bolli at 3072 or 3053 is in play
First Page Last Page
Page 1802 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.