Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,407 Views | 224470 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by McInnis 03
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TELL up pre market.
gougler08
AG
willjohnathan said:

oldarmy1 said:

DRIP looking good. I sold 25% just to take a quick $0.30/share easement against any backfilling.
Yep... my AH order did not fill.
Went ahead and got in at 3.80 premarket to try and get a quick run on oil coming back to us in next week or two
oldarmy1
AG
CRM goes back above $176 add to your calls. If missed or looking for a trade to enter this would be it IMO.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CRM goes back above $176 add to your calls. If missed or looking for a trade to enter this would be it IMO.
6/19 $182.5. Still hope for this one?
Grown Pear
AG
Well Friday when I sold a 350 AAPL covered call when it was sitting around 330... I did not expect it To just about be ITM on Wednesday! Hope I don't leave too much money on the table but with a high 160's cost average I'll be pleased to unwind this position a little.
Ragoo
AG
My brain is not working right now. Have a call vertical deep ITM with some theta left so theoretically is at max profit but the theta has the options priced about $0.20 apart so only 80% max profit. How can i synthetically get out of these without waiting thru Friday and without giving up profit?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Rice and Fries said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Prognightmare said:

Technicals, volume today and news that AMD might have taken some of AAPL business away from INTC (I believe that was company) could send AMD to new highs this week if the markets continue higher.

Be careful. It is indicated that Apple is moving to their own ARM architecture. Who will fabricate and package their technology is TBD, but they are capable of doing it themselves just like their mobile ARM processor.

They could also license Radeon technology from AMD just like Samsung did for their mobile ARM, for graphics processing. Who really knows at this point though.

The biggest news yesterday was an additional security flaw found in Intel processors. That is a HUGE deal. They now have 3 flaws, in which the fix impacts performance tremendously.
In addition to being so far behind on 7 & 5NM tech. Crazy

Yep, they have the money to skip nodes though. So we will see how long it takes them and if their node skip is successful. Either way they are 2 to 3 years away from being able to put an advanced technology node into a product
IrishTxAggie
AG
Exercise your call?
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Exercise your call?
then I buy the stock, I still have the covered position I am waiting to be exercised to sell the stock. I want to fully liquidate.
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

My brain is not working right now. Have a call vertical deep ITM with some theta left so theoretically is at max profit but the theta has the options priced about $0.20 apart so only 80% max profit. How can i synthetically get out of these without waiting thru Friday and without giving up profit?
What's the ticker and the strikes? If it's that deep ITM it should be trending towards max profit due to the intrinsic differential, right?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ragoo
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

What's the ticker and the strikes? If it's that deep ITM it should be trending towards max profit due to the intrinsic differential, right?
roku
106c long
107c short
108c short
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

roku
106c long
107c short
108c short
I'd put in a limit order with what your comfortable and see if it bounces around during the day and hits it out of the blue. Those are weird dollars so they will be rangey.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
JH06
Anyone invested or have thought on ECC?
E
AG
DRIP... I know nothing about this one, is it basically a bet against oil companies or oil price?
gougler08
AG
GME green because who knows why
McInnis 03
AG
TDA down when I'm trying to sell a gap fill. MOFO, get it together.

B&I Key:
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
It's a 3x leveraged ETF bearish o&g exploration and production companies.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

TDA down when I'm trying to sell a gap fill. MOFO, get it together.
Cost me $24........sunuva

B&I Key:
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Thoughts on work? Is it a good buy here or still over done? Was thinking it goes to $40 over next month
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
oldarmy1
AG
CRM finally breaks above last 8 days.
hudmoon
AG
Think or Swim app is working thank god
Barty Dont Hedge
Come on ZOM!
lawless89
Sold 5K shares of TEUM two days ago at .60. It jumped 54% to 1.10 this morning. Fuggggggggggggggggg
12thMan86
AG
put on TSLA 1000 Butterfly on Tuesday for 1.09 x 4 on Monday, expires Friday

MSFT 195 Fly for .94, 5 wide, expires friday x 10

Don't F me, FED!

Exsurge Domine
BA in timber mode
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
mtony77
AG
ZOM looking good...what is exit strategy for this stock? Looks like an up and down play?
Talon2DSO
AG
Zest has dipped. Are we still riding it long?
Barty Dont Hedge
mtony77 said:

ZOM looking good...what is exit strategy for this stock? Looks like an up and down play?
I think the target was .40
oldarmy1
AG
OverSeas AG said:

OA... my ZOM is at $13k... almost half way there!
And weren't you a late entry?
Ragoo
AG
12thMan86 said:

put on TSLA 1000 Butterfly on Tuesday for 1.09 x 4 on Monday, expires Friday

MSFT 195 Fly for .94, 5 wide, expires friday x 10

Don't F me, FED!

can you explain a little more on your set up here?
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Ranger222
AG
Activision ATVI breaking out this morning November 80C being bought in multiple sweeps
chubbs07
AG
hopefully this bodes well for GLUU
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

CRM finally breaks above last 8 days.
What are the options that you're in?
First Page Last Page
Page 1721 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.