Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,677 Views | 224434 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
my CRM 6/19's are positive
oldarmy1
AG
See if we get a dreaded h on SPY bounce here.
MavsAg
AG
MSFT killing it today. Thanks, Irish
tam2002
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Zest has dipped. Are we still riding it long?
I'm going too although today hurts. News yesterday afternoon broke that's there a Daubert hearing that got scheduled for September 29 so people today are taking profits. Although in reality this thing could be settled before.

I'm gonna add if it dips in the $1s
Grown Pear
AG
tam2002 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Zest has dipped. Are we still riding it long?
I'm going too although today hurts. News yesterday afternoon broke that's there a Daubert hearing that got scheduled for September 29 so people today are taking profits. Although in reality this thing could be settled before.

I'm gonna add if it dips in the $1s
This is such a good example of why to capture profits and go net-free when you can. Although I hate seeing it going down, I'm much more confident to "let it ride" than if I still had my capital exposed.
12thMan86
AG
Ragoo said:

12thMan86 said:

put on TSLA 1000 Butterfly on Tuesday for 1.09 x 4 on Monday, expires Friday

MSFT 195 Fly for .94, 5 wide, expires friday x 10

Don't F me, FED!

can you explain a little more on your set up here?
TSLA 980/1000/1020 Butterfly. Bought one each 980 & 1020 calls, sold 2 1000 calls. Want it to expire on Friday at 1000 for a 2k win. I'll be out before then, maybe today. That fly is worth about $4 now. 400% gain.

MSFT 190/195/200 call Fly, also for Friday. Looking for MSFT to close at 195 on Friday. Will be out before Friday afternoon.

If the fed comes out wish something the market doesn't like, things could go south and the flys expire worthless. They are cheap, so not gonna get killed if they do expire worthless
tailgatetimer10
AG
AMD surging even more, up another 5% today
oldarmy1
AG
I listed a rare trade of the day with $CRM if it crossed $176. When I do that you might action it.

$179.88 and you should be taking some off the table.
khaos288
AG
man....I picked a bad time to break from weeklies. I had my thumb hovering over 10 contracts of amzn 2700 yesterday at 6.00....they're now 20
Andy07
AG
Went net free on my 6/19 CRM calls

Edit: also kicking myself for not doubling down at open, but realize that's a bit silly. I didn't have any great read on it and can't just rely on OA1. I've been reading John Carter's book and it has my trying to avoid those doubling down when I don't know the set-up.
FarmersFightAg
AG
Those Jun19 AMZN $2800c runners are +650%....
BrokeAssAggie
I actioned on the open and it has paid.....OA strikes again!
McInnis 03
AG
Markets heavy. Tick is staying low. Just got my first -1000 alert. Too early to make a call, but the banks aren't happy and neither is energy. Could be one of those days.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
sold mine yesterday
KT 90
AG
ERI getting hammered today
topher06
Yeah, I was sweating my $45 covered calls earlier this week. Glad I sold most of the position during the run up, may rebuy most when it settles back down.
Carlo4
AG
KT 90 said:

If you go back to the trend lines from 3 months ago, you would find huge support in the mid to upper 20s for it. Stock went bananas last 3-4 weeks and people are "panic" selling and taking profits just like in airlines and cruise lines before the FED meeting.

I'm watching ERI, CCL, and a few others to continue falling hopefully to buy in again cheaper.

gougler08
AG
Carlo4 said:

KT 90 said:

If you go back to the trend lines from 3 months ago, you would find huge support in the mid to upper 20s for it. Stock went bananas last 3-4 weeks and people are "panic" selling and taking profits just like in airlines and cruise lines before the FED meeting.

I'm watching ERI, CCL, and a few others to continue falling hopefully to buy in again cheaper.

The old channel resistance should turn support now...I'd like for around $30 as an entry point assuming it bounces off that
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Markets heavy. Tick is staying low. Just got my first -1000 alert. Too early to make a call, but the banks aren't happy and neither is energy. Could be one of those days.
Ignore anything in the pink box, it's noise. We want to pay attention to the exits, and where the TICK is living. Right now, it's living at the bottom of the box, which is the negative. This is the measure of NYSE traded equities and whether they're advancing (positive) or declining (negative). The TICK is living in the negative.

while typing now I just got another major sell alert.

I have a 9 min trend (red) and a 21 min trend (green), both are way down.

It's too early to make a call yet, but be cautious on longs today. If it stays like this another day HOUR, I'll be looking to fade any TICK plays that get back to zero and takign them short, closing them at big negative numbers again.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggies1322
AG
MSFT and GME squeezes fired today. And of course the macro market takes a dump to dump a bucket of cold water on it. Was up 25% on portfolio now only 4%.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
NBR getting blasted again today. I'm up fairly big on this but losing last 2 days heavy. I'm more long term overall . Thoughts on if I should hold or sell by the board?
Baby Billy
AG
I'm only in the CRM 6/19's...hold for a while longer? Original Target was like $5.50 I think
IrishTxAggie
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

NBR getting blasted again today. I'm up fairly big on this but losing last 2 days heavy. I'm more long term overall . Thoughts on if I should hold or sell by the board?
You know they're declaring bankruptcy pretty much any day now right?
Carlo4
AG
I figured a sell off until the FED meeting. Do you think they are going to try and raise rates potentially and that would make the sell off continue?
txaggie_08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DRIP looking good. I sold 25% just to take a quick $0.30/share easement against any backfilling.

I jumped into DRIP with you this morning. Any exit point you're looking at?
topher06
I think they still need to open the Main Street Loan Facilities, could that be it?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Carlo4 said:

I figured a sell off until the FED meeting. Do you think they are going to try and raise rates potentially and that would make the sell off continue?
no way. the most you'll get out of Powell is that they think assets are overpriced but they will continue to remain accommodative to the market until they think the recovery can stand on its own. I feel it's in their interest to let a little bit of air out of the bubble but not all of the air.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Da'*** would they raise rates? More like they'll consider how long to keep them at/near 0%.
TriumphForks
AG
Back into RUBI at $7.40
claym711
AG
A surprise rate raise? Thats happened never in the history of ever.
Carlo4
AG
gotsand said:

Da'*** would they raise rates? More like they'll consider how long to keep them at/near 0%.
Now i know how Billy Madison feels after answering that question in the decathlon. Just wanted to ask if it was even possible. I figured no.
Baby Billy
AG
CRM $180
oldarmy1
AG
ehrmantraut said:

I'm only in the CRM 6/19's...hold for a while longer? Original Target was like $5.50 I think
If FED gives a bounce on markets CRM will hit $182.50 and give you above $5.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

ehrmantraut said:

If FED gives a bounce on markets CRM will hit $182.50 and give you above $5.
Sold off some contracts. Hanging on to two to see how the day plays out.
TecRecAg
AG
FarmersFightAg said:

Those Jun19 AMZN $2800c runners are +650%....
Sold mine. I always believe "profit is profit" but, boy, this one hurts.
First Page Last Page
Page 1722 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.