Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,067,951 Views | 224418 Replies | Last: 51 sec ago by EliteZags
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TELL with a volume spike
cgh1999
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

TELL with a volume spike

4 million shares already. 7.5million average.
AgEng06
AG
ROKU back to breaking hearts.
gougler08
AG
Bought 4000 shares of HEXO last night and then turned around and sold $2 June 19 covered calls for $0.10...either pocket some premium or get called out after an earnings beat and take my 75% profit
BrokeAssAggie
AgEng06 said:

and CRM
McInnis 03
AG
AgEng06 said:

Yesterdays close above the high of the low bar was a reversal indicator. The low of the low bar would be your current stop if you decided to take a long position right now or yesterday. As the stock moves, make your stop loss the low of the bar 2 bars back from the day we're on. This would be referred to as the HOLP play or HOLB play.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
khaos288
AG
Boy I know FOMO is everywhere but I jumped out of my AAPL 335 weeklies yesterday for a quick 40%....they're now a 3 banger
fightintxag13
AG
****ing Etrade sent me a margin call this morning in error. I called and the lady said my account balance got screwed up yesterday when their site started messing up. They have to manually correct my account to fix it, and until then I can't make open any new positions.
Baby Billy
AG
I guess I'll get some work done for my real job today
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, I'm not looking for a long position, I'm looking for those 120c that I've been holding forever to get a little closer to even so I can cut bait.
TriumphForks
AG
Just dumped RUBI. Shoulda did it yesterday but might reload if it swings down.
ProgN
fightintxag13 said:

****ing Etrade sent me a margin call this morning in error. I called and the lady said my account balance got screwed up yesterday when their site started messing up. They have to manually correct my account to fix it, and until then I can't make open any new positions.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Figures we finally make it into the green in the YTD and everything immediately takes a *****
fightintxag13
AG
The lady kept saying, "I'm very sorry about this sir." YOU DAMN SURE BETTER BE! I might need to rethink moving everything to TDA.
jsap
SNSS is up 20%.
TecRecAg
AG
Anyone still have their July 11c on GLUU? Still 1+ month out but at a 50% loss currently. Trying to learn to be more patient but my trigger finger is getting happy..
gougler08
AG
ONTX doing it's thing and trying to run to top of channel
Cartographer
Be patient.

I bought a lotto on the APA June 17C @ 17.5 at .06.

I tried to sell that thing for .03 twice and never got filled.

Fast forward to last Friday and it was up at .33 where I sold out.

Great profit.

Yesterday it was over .70.

When you have time let it work for you, don't work against it.
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Figures we finally make it into the green in the YTD and everything immediately takes a *****
You should actually be rooting for a 5-10% pullback. Get your account into position if we get one because if you think the comeback from the March lows was impressive, just watch what it does after we get a nice pullback. FOMO will carry all indices to ATHs.
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

You should actually be rooting for a 5-10% pullback. Get your account into position if we get one because if you think the comeback from the March lows was impressive, just watch what it does after we get a nice pullback. FOMO will carry all indices to ATHs.

Yuppppp. We scare 290, and I'm buying all my long term holds back except the REITs I used to like.
AgEng06
AG
TecRecAg said:

Anyone still have their July 11c on GLUU? Still 1+ month out but at a 50% loss currently. Trying to learn to be more patient but my trigger finger is getting happy..
Yes, but I'm not worried about those yet. We still have time.
Ranger222
AG
Sold out of everything here with June or July expirations. Only holding September or later.

That includes BAC, AMZN, everything. Just don't like the market action here.
Boat Shoes
AG
How are we feeling about the TSN calls? Chance to add more? Or cut bait?

Thanks!
AgShaun00
AG
Boat Shoes said:

How are we feeling about the TSN calls? Chance to add more? Or cut bait?

Thanks!
i added more. If it drops more, i might add a few more
Rice and Fries
TriumphForks said:

Just dumped RUBI. Shoulda did it yesterday but might reload if it swings down.
McInnis 03
AG
TecRecAg said:

I'm holding my 7/17 10c's.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Having a great day so far with ROKU and IWM puts. You all shouldn't worry, JPow will rally you to 3300 by end of day tomorrow.
McInnis 03
AG
We get one down day and everyone thinks it's over. Calm down ladies. Maybe this is the beginning of a pullback, but we need one. But take a look, Tuesdays have been red for like 7 of the last 8.

I will say the TICK is SUPER heavy to the sell side, everyone is grabbing some of those profits that Irish told y'all to grab yesterday.

B&I Key:
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

We get one down day and everyone thinks it's over. Calm down ladies. Maybe this is the beginning of a pullback, but we need one. But take a look, Tuesdays have been red for like 7 of the last 8.

I will say the TICK is SUPER heavy to the sell side, everyone is grabbing some of those profits that Irish told y'all to grab yesterday.
Jpow tomorrow morning
MOCO9
AG
To buy more TELL or not to buy more TELL...
Ranger222
AG
Better to collect the premiums now with the open this morning than let them decay with a pullback....even with a short term pullback prices could be cut < 50% on a lot of these calls as they've been so hot...
TecRecAg
AG
V has life...

There's 200..
Bob Knights Paper Hands
The benefit to having at least a loose exit strategy before getting into a play. It's so much harder to evaluate the exit after you've entered it and its moved. I have trouble determining if something actually changed that should substantially change my evaluation.

If you bought this as a bit of a lotto ticket I'd let it ride. Although a pullback right now would hurt these June and July calls, so that's a bit unsettling.
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

Jpow tomorrow morning
I don't think he'll say anything to damage the markets or to pour more fuel onto this rally. I suspect he'll say they are pleased with the rebound in jobs but we have a ways to go and the Fed will remain "accommodative" during these unpredictable times.
PA24
AG
This BUD for you
First Page Last Page
Page 1715 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.