Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,105,538 Views | 224607 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
leoj
AG
CheladaAg
AG
Have a hunch Roku goes green by end of today.
fightintxag13
AG
Go V go!!
Mister Cooper
AG
Have V $205 6/12 calls that are showing life, if I somehow get back to net is it a good idea to sell or are these worth holding on to for a little?
Boat Shoes
AG
Thoughts?

ProgN
Nasdaq 10K on tap
AgShaun00
AG
FCX has big flow in the July 17 11C. I study copper being in electrical and it is bullish. This could have a nice run. I am already in the stock.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ubitag said:

This BUD for you
thanks for the reminder! Just bought a couple 7/24 70c
tremble
AG
Bought some TELL as a lotto ticket to hold. First time getting into this and I can already feel the pull.

Good thing I have everything set to auto-invest in Indexes bc this could be dangerous.

What's a good place to start learning about all this stuff?
ProgN
tremble said:

Bought some TELL as a lotto ticket to hold. First time getting into this and I can already feel the pull.

Good thing I have everything set to auto-invest in Indexes bc this could be dangerous.

What's a good place to start learning about all this stuff?
You've found our clubhouse so that's a big step in the right direction.
Touchless
AG
TecRecAg said:

V has life...

There's 200..
$200 for one V?? Sounds cheap.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

So at this point, the volume on /ES would indicate that the opening gap fade play with volume as an indicator is in play. That being said, 4 points (SPY) is pretty big, might be a good day to target for a 50% gap fill play. I'll probably do this unless something happens in the next 20 min.
50% gap fill is right on the cusp here.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Grown Pear
AG
Touchless said:

TecRecAg said:

V has life...

There's 200..
$200 for one V?? Sounds cheap.
The cheap ones always turn out to be the most expensive in the long run.
McInnis 03
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Thoughts?

Falls in line with the idea that the $PCALL is super duper stinkin low and they're heding with a 90-120 day put play. a BIG one.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
texagbeliever
texagbeliever said:

I think we have some consolidating and retailer shake out (especially from their option positions) in the forecast for today. This pullback isn't based on any news. Wonder if SPY will trade like DAX. further early selloff followed by a steady climb after mid morning.
well so far things are on track. Money is going to start rolling in now i suspect.
stxag8
AG
Anyone still in Ranger's AMZN lotto?
McInnis 03
AG
SPY is JUST now starting to fire a 5min and 15 min squeeze. If it has any power the climb could last for a couple hours.

B&I Key:
tremble
AG
I doubt I'll ever be able to learn about the crazy stuff I see in here (butterflies, etc) but it's fun to watch y'all. I'll probably just put a little bit each month into E*Trade and ride along with some of the stuff I see in here.
ProgN
stxag8 said:

I think Ranger posted to sell those earlier today. I might be mistaken because I'm not in them.
Grown Pear
AG
stxag8 said:

Up 100% now with like 10 more days to run, I think I got in a little later than others (at 2.78)
stxag8
AG
Prognightmare said:

stxag8 said:

I think Ranger posted to sell those earlier today. I might be mistaken because I'm not in them.
That's why I asked. It's running right now
ProgN
Welcome aboard.

AgShaun00
AG
NIO too late. NIO been like Roku, my timing sucks with it.
Boat Shoes
AG
stxag8 said:

Prognightmare said:

stxag8 said:

I sold 1/3 at $6 up 100%. Holding the rest!
McInnis 03
AG
stxag8 said:

I didn't get in those but I did peg butterflies on AMZN for this Friday so I could use your well wishes as it's climbing a bit faster than I'm hoping for.

I have a 10 wide fly pegged on 2610 and a 10 wide fly on 2570 so if anyone wants to will it to there this Friday, I'll take it!

B&I Key:
BB675
AG
Itching to buy something for long(ish) term. Leaning toward EPD or KMI. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Rice and Fries
BB675 said:

Itching to buy something for long(ish) term. Leaning toward EPD or KMI. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Love me some KMI.

May look at LUV. Once reopening passes and life gets back to normal with more air travel, they are primed to explode because the focus will be on domestic air travel and less international.
topher06
Think everyone agrees that we need some consolidation. Hopefully it happens in stocks favored by the retail guys and not those suggested on this board, although I know there is some overlap.
PA24
AG
Back in to
Luv
Wes
Amzn
Spy
More Bud

Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SPY is JUST now starting to fire a 5min and 15 min squeeze. If it has any power the climb could last for a couple hours.
Agree 110%, went long with calls here. if I had bigger huevos I would've bought them below 320 this morning.
texagbeliever
For reference spy is trading now at the base launch point before the huge push at 1:36 yesterday.
IrishTxAggie
AG
MSFT 7/10 200C getting lots of play at 1.75-1.8
Brewmaster
AG
stxag8 said:

Prognightmare said:

stxag8 said:

should get 2600 today... then I have a tough choice of hold or sell. (if I had 2 contracts that would make the choice easier, but just 1).
stxag8
AG
BREwmaster said:

stxag8 said:

Prognightmare said:

stxag8 said:

should get 2600 today... then I have a tough choice of hold or sell. (if I had 2 contracts that would make the choice easier, but just 1).
That's my situation currently as well. I'd like to hold til end of the week to see how much run it's got but I'm very tempted to take those profits and run
First Page Last Page
Page 1716 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.