Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,088,695 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by sts7049
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jsap said:

Anyone here familiar with mutual funds in Fidelity? My retirement account in Fidelity is limited to mutual funds only. Any recommendations on specific funds? Projected retirement is in 10 years.
thanks

Post a picture of your drivers license, social security card, and account login. Before I can make a good recommendation I'll need to do some research
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jsap said:

Anyone here familiar with mutual funds in Fidelity? My retirement account in Fidelity is limited to mutual funds only. Any recommendations on specific funds? Projected retirement is in 10 years.
thanks

Buy a target retirement fund with low fees and walk away.
TP_AG08
AG
BB675 said:

Did anyone get in on NKLA? I was waiting on the IPO and missed it last Thursday. Seems too late to dance now?
Got in before the merge @ $29. Let's just say it was a good day!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
98percenterr said:

NBR lost 30% in AH. Down 95% this year. Looking for a good place to buy some.
I bought some . Done well.

How is the board feeling about its soar up right now? I have been selling off a little at a time thinking it'll hit a snag.

Any reason to think NBR is more likely to continue going up, then to go down or stay where it is? Anything one should be aware of when trading this company?
McInnis 03
AG
Weirddddddd. Every morning my phone shows me the futures prices in green fonts. I think something changed because today they decided to use a red font.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tam2002
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Weirddddddd. Every morning my phone shows me the futures prices in green fonts. I think something changed because today they decided to use a red font.

Same for mine. I'll give it an hour or so and maybe it'll correct to green
texagbeliever
Possible explanations:

Also looks like European markets have had a red day start. think this could be misleading if the investors there are pulling out of European markets to invest in USA (supply / demand issue).
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-in-europe-drift-lower-as-traders-search-for-new-catalyst-after-big-rally-2020-06-09?mod=mw_quote_news

https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/global-stocks-retreat-as-fed-starts-two-day-meeting-51591693351?mod=mw_quote_news
topher06
tam2002 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Same for mine. I'll give it an hour or so and maybe it'll correct to green

Still broken. SPY to zero by noon, tomorrow at the latest.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

One of the benefits of being colorblind! The markets always stale grey!
XpressAg09
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Did you try turning it off and turning it back on again?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Can't lose with Davey Day Trader!!
texagbeliever
I think we have some consolidating and retailer shake out (especially from their option positions) in the forecast for today. This pullback isn't based on any news. Wonder if SPY will trade like DAX. further early selloff followed by a steady climb after mid morning.
rgag12
AG
I remember seeing the video early during the Corona panic where Dave realized stock trading was another form of gambling he could do while sports were gone.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Gonna be some Robinhood accounts blown up today. Just wait until Robinhood goes down in the first 15mins and really screws people.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I thought I heard he was down like $1mm at one point due to BA, but now he's up like $500K or some crap like that.
UpstateAg
AG
Robinhood has made BK stocks into dot com stocks. I'm waiting to feast on the RH airline euphoria.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, NKLA had to develop a bunch of new option contracts because the price didn't support it until last night, they're all 0.00 b/a.

Might be worth fishing for a fwe contracts on the cheap.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
topher06
Have you taken a short or put position?
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

thirdcoast said:

Anyone else like June 19 $70 puts on RCL?
I like the cruise liners for a short tomorrow... Not enough to carry anything right now though
thirdcoast called this one. I'm just not comfortable yet to carry momentum stocks overnight.
UpstateAg
AG
Not yet. I'm still trading some beta names this week (tsla, amzn, etc) this week while on vacation. I can make trades quicker and with little RH influence. If MSFT starts down today, I might trade that for a quick buck, or TSLA if it gets above 950 For ten bucks.
topher06
Too bad, they're already down 5% to 7%.
Harkrider 93
AG
jsap said:

thanks
EGFFX is available in my wife's Fidelity account. It is a no fee/no load fund with a great track record.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, NKLA had to develop a bunch of new option contracts because the price didn't support it until last night, they're all 0.00 b/a.

Might be worth fishing for a fwe contracts on the cheap.
If ANY of the **** I just put an order in for lands, I'm calling in rich tomorrow.

B&I Key:
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
McInnis 03
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Did you buy puts after yesterday?
Nah, this is in regards to the NKLA options they're opening to trade this morning.

B&I Key:
OverSeas AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
So at this point, the volume on /ES would indicate that the opening gap fade play with volume as an indicator is in play. That being said, 4 points (SPY) is pretty big, might be a good day to target for a 50% gap fill play. I'll probably do this unless something happens in the next 20 min.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Yes that's what I meant. The options stopped at like $52 strike. Stock was up to 70+.

So I was just wondering if you bought calls or puts on it.
I loaded on calls, but now that you mention it....puts look good too. A few 10-wide vertical spreads could pay nciely lol

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
I needed some things to cool off for a week or two so a consolidation period won't be terrible for me
McInnis 03
AG
I'm seeing .50 options on the SPY, have I been missing something??

IE: 322, 322.50, 323, 323.50 etc

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

So at this point, the volume on /ES would indicate that the opening gap fade play with volume as an indicator is in play. That being said, 4 points (SPY) is pretty big, might be a good day to target for a 50% gap fill play. I'll probably do this unless something happens in the next 20 min.

319.5 needs to hold or then we see 3182 and then 315's...I might buy a put and call today, play both just in case
McInnis 03
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Did you buy puts after yesterday?
I have some long SPY Put Fly's and a SEPT SPY Put in the harness as a "just in case". I didn't "load up" on puts by any means though.

B&I Key:
OverSeas AG
AG
AgsnFly
AG
BB675 said:

Did anyone get in on NKLA? I was waiting on the IPO and missed it last Thursday. Seems too late to dance now?

Yes, on the IPO because I figured the market would recklessly buy it. I am not convinced it is a long term hold though.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
SDC rocketing up.
First Page Last Page
Page 1714 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.