Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,987,434 Views | 224150 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by ProgN
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

3200+ ES Futures. Big round number tomorrow?

So much for that.
Spaceship
AG
To all of you on this great thread -

I've thoroughly enjoyed day trading with you guys over the past 3 months and exceeded my ROI goals during coronavirus thanks to you all. I really appreciate the community and knowledge on here!

Work From Home is over for me tomorrow and I can't pay as much attention to the daily movements of the market going forward. I'm going to pick about a dozen stocks and go long now, but this has been a ton of fun. Thank you all for all the help and making a difference.

P.S. I'm taking the money made during the past 3 months and starting up a nice 529 plan for my 1 year old and 4 year old. And oldarmy1's Honduran charity will be receiving a donation as well.
GE
AG
There has to be another dip, right?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TXAG14 said:

oldarmy1 said:

So much for that.

Not so fast as Lee Corso says. It's a long night and we've gapped up many times beginning at 3AM.
McInnis 03
AG
The day after the election if things go awry.

Otherwise there is no chance Mnuchin, JPow, or the Donald let a major dip occur
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
I'm only partly joking
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
XpressAg09
AG
Good bull.
ProgN
Spaceship said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed day trading with you guys over the past 3 months and exceeded my ROI goals during coronavirus thanks to you all. I really appreciate the community and knowledge on here!

Work From Home is over for me tomorrow and I can't pay as much attention to the daily movements of the market going forward. I'm going to pick about a dozen stocks and go long now, but this has been a ton of fun. Thank you all for all the help and making a difference.

P.S. I'm taking the money made during the past 3 months and starting up a nice 529 plan for my 1 year old and 4 year old. And oldarmy1's Honduran charity will be receiving a donation as well.

All joking aside, I know you'll check in on our clubhouse and we'll always be here brother.

Gig'Em,

Richard
E
AG
Good Bull!
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Aggies1322 said:

texagbeliever said:

Aggies1322 said:

Also, did anyone see John Carter post a Tesla squeeze play on friday at Noon May 29th, saying it had a lot of energy to the upside @ $820. Then Monday came around and it closed at $898? That's insane.
that is a 10% increase in stock price.
SpaceX (part of Tesla) had a successful launch of spaceship.

If SpaceX thing fails Tesla drops, if it succeeds it goes up. Not exactly Nostradamus.

I forgot about that launch. Regardless, be was basing it off of his TTM Squeeze indicator. Which pointed to a move up. But good reminder on that.
SpaceX and Tesla are separate companies.

Elon is head of both. Tesla did get a bump thanks to the SpaceX launch just because (Elon mostly)
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
texagbeliever
Spaceship said:

One day soon this may be me. Maybe we can start a Darvas box slow trade thread so people with less time can check that one for bigger breakout plays that develop more slowly?
Aggies1322
AG
It looks like MSFT is poised for a breakout. Anyone in on that?
Swollen Thumb
AG
texagbeliever said:

Spaceship said:

One day soon this may be me. Maybe we can start a Darvas box slow trade thread so people with less time can check that one for bigger breakout plays that develop more slowly?

Yes, please. I'm in.
Brewmaster
AG
Aggies1322 said:

lots of call activity on it, watching it myself
Aggies1322
AG
BREwmaster said:

Aggies1322 said:

lots of call activity on it, watching it myself
Looking at the June 26 $185c ... as long as the premium isn't too high on open.
McInnis 03
AG
$OXY TO THE MOON

B&I Key:
BB675
AG
Those who are looking to go long in O&G, it looks like a few dollars were left on the table after the OPEC meeting this weekend. I am looking to get away from getting in and out of stocks as frequently as I have been and go long and I feel like the O&G industry still has some value. What company does the board like the most?

Edit- not married to the idea of O&G. Just looking for value.
12thMan86
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Also, did anyone see John Carter post a Tesla squeeze play on friday at Noon May 29th, saying it had a lot of energy to the upside @ $820. Then Monday came around and it closed at $898? That's insane.

Was listening to him when he did it
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA 900

B&I Key:
texagbeliever
Posting outloud here, but if the oil E&Ps are exploding wont the midstream follow suit? Could be good value there potentially.
Aggies1322
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

TXAG14 said:

oldarmy1 said:

So much for that.

Not so fast as Lee Corso says. It's a long night and we've gapped up many times beginning at 3AM.

That 3am move is like clockwork.
stxag8
AG
stxag8 said:

Thoughts on OXY 6/19 22.5c over the weekend?
Did not get in on this. Listen to yourself next time dummy.
cgh1999
AG
TELL up 57% this morning. If this project is able to get off the ground, could be a huge opportunity. I sold half my shares last year at $9, and we are at $1.90 right now.
oldarmy1
AG
JD over $60 and I'm in danger of having 80% of covered calls being call out. Still, if I get $61.50 net from under $22 I am fairly confident a decent midline correction comes.

V over $200. ROKU up from Friday entries but I don't trust it under $110 so will be buying a lowering Put on the bounce.

RUBI...whoop!
59 South
AG
HK listing announced at what amounts to a bit over $60 per US share. Trading starts there June 18.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/tech/jd-hong-kong-ipo-intl-hnk/index.html

Mr President Elect
AG
Anybody still on those Jan 2021 $2 WLL calls? Kind of stashed them and forgot about them when they tanked. Should be well in the green today.

Edit: Still up, but not nearly as much
TheBiggerEvent
AG
So $V to 207+ today!!
McInnis 03
AG
Guess I can just buy those puts back for RUBI at 7.5 if they get cheap enough........assignment not looking too pretty right now for next Friday.

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
What news just hit markets? Jumped
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

maroon19 said:

Bought OXY 7/17 $21 calls today and already up ~21%. Worth selling or is there any optimism it can continue on this trend?
I bought Oxy $20 calls, same date. Things I'm seeing are telling me to hold this at least for a few days, but you have to do what your rules say you need to do.
Inching towards the day where I can lessen the severity of my signature.

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
FML

Sold covered call on Rubi for breakeven 8.40
Sold covered call on OVV for breakeven 11.40
Sold XOM
Order canceled on OAS at 0.55 last Thur
Order not filled OXY 22 Friday for .19

Still holding PSX, COP, Rubi 10 sept calls, AMZN calls, GLUU calls
tam2002
AG
Some ZEST/WMT news sure would be nice this week
deadbq03
AG
texagbeliever said:

Spaceship said:

I would love a "swing trade" thread in general, using whatever indicators people use, not just Darvas.
Mr President Elect
AG
Are we buyers or sellers this morning? I had been taking profits during these shoot-ups in the morning, but a lot of stocks have been on rocketships the last few days that still look to have room to run.
E
AG
Where's AZN going??
First Page Last Page
Page 1703 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.