Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,543 Views | 224434 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

$AZN and $GILD merger talk rumor. SIAP

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN23E09O
didn't help azn so far on premarket.
IrishTxAggie
AG
E said:

Where's AZN going??
The AZN calls are on the vaccine that they're working on with Oxford
tam2002
AG
willjohnathan said:

Are we buyers or sellers this morning? I had been taking profits during these shoot-ups in the morning, but a lot of stocks have been on rocketships the last few days that still look to have room to run.
Great question. I've been waiting for a pullback but now I don't know what the heck to do
astroaggie13
AG
cgh1999 said:

TELL up 57% this morning. If this project is able to get off the ground, could be a huge opportunity. I sold half my shares last year at $9, and we are at $1.90 right now.

Why are you bullish on them? I don't know about this project but I'll go research it
Gig em Stros
Dr. Horrible
tam2002 said:

willjohnathan said:

Are we buyers or sellers this morning? I had been taking profits during these shoot-ups in the morning, but a lot of stocks have been on rocketships the last few days that still look to have room to run.
Great question. I've been waiting for a pullback but now I don't know what the heck to do
I sold on Friday expecting a pullback today. Guess that wasn't in the cards.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Not on here, but seeing a lot of gloating and mocking from bulls (Larry Kudlow for example). My two cents is that cyclicals will have a little bit of room, but all it takes for a huge fall is the right language from the fed. O&G run up is surprising. Wonder how much room it has.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

tam2002 said:

willjohnathan said:

I sold on Friday expecting a pullback today. Guess that wasn't in the cards.

Anything can happen in the cash session. It's gapped up most days.
Rice and Fries
I like dividends and strong balance sheets (in the form of manageable debt load)

BP, HAL, KMI, XOM, CVX. Seems like oil is in much better place then earlier this year but not out of the woods yet.
TxAG#2011
leoj said:

I've heard someone who uses this mention it before. Supposedly a complete game changer
zag213004
AG
What the heck is CRM doing? Come on FLY!
cgh1999
AG
astroaggie13 said:

cgh1999 said:

TELL up 57% this morning. If this project is able to get off the ground, could be a huge opportunity. I sold half my shares last year at $9, and we are at $1.90 right now.

Why are you bullish on them? I don't know about this project but I'll go research it
They were able to restructure their debt and raise capital last week. https://www.oilandgas360.com/networknewsbreaks-tellurian-inc-nasdaq-tell-secures-56m-in-registered-direct-note-offering/

From another article: https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/05/better-buy-tellurian-vs-cheniere-energy.aspx "I'm not counting Tellurian out; management just got a lot of breathing room, adding $50 million in cash to the balance sheet and pushing a term loan that was set to mature in May out to November 2021. The company has $100 million in cash, and just lowered corporate expenses to $6 million per month, giving it time to keep developing Driftwood and to find investors and lenders ready to pony up. What's that worth to investors? A fully operational Driftwood could generate $6 to $8 per share in cash flows. That's a massive potential return from today's share price."

Obviously the crash in energy impacted their trajectory...but they have a strong, experienced management team and cash to ride the wave.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU news on shopper data. Explosion move
McInnis 03
AG
deadbq03 said:

texagbeliever said:

Spaceship said:

To all of you on this great thread -

I've thoroughly enjoyed day trading with you guys over the past 3 months and exceeded my ROI goals during coronavirus thanks to you all. I really appreciate the community and knowledge on here!

Work From Home is over for me tomorrow and I can't pay as much attention to the daily movements of the market going forward. I'm going to pick about a dozen stocks and go long now, but this has been a ton of fun. Thank you all for all the help and making a difference.

P.S. I'm taking the money made during the past 3 months and starting up a nice 529 plan for my 1 year old and 4 year old. And oldarmy1's Honduran charity will be receiving a donation as well.

One day soon this may be me. Maybe we can start a Darvas box slow trade thread so people with less time can check that one for bigger breakout plays that develop more slowly?
I would love a "swing trade" thread in general, using whatever indicators people use, not just Darvas.
Many of the trades on this thread are swings despite appearances. Pay attention to OA's targets, unless he's traversing SPY up and down, he's usually in them for a few days. Most of these positions take a little time to develop so the swing is the natural timeframe for that.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
So I just finished chapter 1 of John Carters book. I told my wife I'm quitting my real job and will make a living day trading.
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

So I just finished chapter 1 of John Carters book. I told my wife I'm quitting my real job and will make a living day trading.
How'd you like what that river did to them folks?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

How'd you like what that river did to them folks?
God, I'm still laughing. I'm just waiting for a chance to use this in a meeting now...
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
texagbeliever
McInnis 03 said:

deadbq03 said:

texagbeliever said:

Spaceship said:

To all of you on this great thread -

I've thoroughly enjoyed day trading with you guys over the past 3 months and exceeded my ROI goals during coronavirus thanks to you all. I really appreciate the community and knowledge on here!

Work From Home is over for me tomorrow and I can't pay as much attention to the daily movements of the market going forward. I'm going to pick about a dozen stocks and go long now, but this has been a ton of fun. Thank you all for all the help and making a difference.

P.S. I'm taking the money made during the past 3 months and starting up a nice 529 plan for my 1 year old and 4 year old. And oldarmy1's Honduran charity will be receiving a donation as well.

One day soon this may be me. Maybe we can start a Darvas box slow trade thread so people with less time can check that one for bigger breakout plays that develop more slowly?
I would love a "swing trade" thread in general, using whatever indicators people use, not just Darvas.
Many of the trades on this thread are swings despite appearances. Pay attention to OA's targets, unless he's traversing SPY up and down, he's usually in them for a few days. Most of these positions take a little time to develop so the swing is the natural timeframe for that.
I think the point of the other thread would be to consolidate "slower" developing trades so that it is easier to follow and maintain. If you aren't constantly following this thread some conversations can be missed.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ROKU news on shopper data. Explosion move
If ROKU can close above 104.50 today (Which should be a SIMPLE task), I'd give it a fighting chance at a reversal play (daily close above the high of the low bar on a 20+ day overall downtrend). Until it breaks this down trend though, I'm sitting on the sidelines because she's a NASTY B to me.

B&I Key:
Mister Cooper
AG
Held on as well to see what OPEC was going to do..think that was a good choice thanks to your advice and some others
IrishTxAggie
AG
texagbeliever
So watch their stock prices fall first half of the day, buy a speculative lotto ticket then 3 days later oh they actually are on merger talks. Become rich and quit day job.

That is the play right?
McInnis 03
AG
/ES volume is at a point where a gap fade play is viable. This is a daily play where you fade the gap at open with stock or with a 70 delta option. It's a gap up today so if you play it, you might take a position in a 70 delta put or similar......you may not choose to play with the expiration that's today because if gap fill does take place you may not get it until late in the day and theta could kick you in the junk.

(For y'all in the MTT book, this is the play detailed in Chpt 7)

B&I Key:
BB675
AG
Thoughts on going long on EPD?
McInnis 03
AG
Ahhhhh. Concur!

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
OVV $11.43

UpstateAg
AG
Waiting on MSFT confirmation. Then going out July calls at 195.
McInnis 03
AG
BB675 said:

I went long at $15 thinking decent rebound play.

B&I Key:
cisgenderedAggie
BB675 said:

It's an MLP. Be aware of the tax implications.
AgEng06
AG
SPY sell off into open.
Mr President Elect
AG
Did Tesla send someone to the moon over the weekend?
BrokeAssAggie
what yall's exit plan with the AMZN calls Ranger recommended? They are up almost 30%, still lots of meat on the bone?
Mr President Elect
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

what yall's exit plan with the AMZN calls Ranger recommended? They are up almost 30%, still lots of meat on the bone?
I think they were intended to be lottos. I'm holding for a little while, but willing to let them go to zero

Edit: Mine are at 80%. I might go net free and then ride the rest to near expiration
TriumphForks
AG
RUBI!!!!!! Hitting the upper channel line. Could it keep going?? Decision time...

First Page Last Page
Page 1704 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.