Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,239 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by sts7049
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Added to my SPY 295 put at 321. Time to call bull *****
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I unloaded part of my SPY long position at $320.
0708aggie
AG
OXY calls coming in strong
leoj
AG
Pignorant said:

Anyone buying WORK at this post earnings level?

I will be, just not immediately.
Touchless
AG
Can't believe I'm missing out (and getting crushed really) on this run. Had been working to close out open option positions and had transitioned into the July SPY puts. Didn't have any calls set up for today outside of ROKU and we know how that's going.
Boat Shoes
AG
0708aggie said:

OXY calls coming in strong

On Cheddar Flow?
oldarmy1
AG
I chunk money on SPY with deep covered calls out to July here. I buy as much stock as I want and sell the $300 calls for over $23 for net $323 or net entry at $300. So over $3k per 1000 shares or over $3k in a gain if SPY just wants to screw me on the Puts and continue higher. If it does come back then my Puts recapture some gains plus new puts just entered excel.

It's not for everyone but it is no lose 10% gains.
Aggies1322
AG
For the 10 day SMA of the combined equity and index put call ratio.. would that be the CBOE Put Call ratio Composite? If so, the value I'm seeing currently is .69 - is that what you're seeing?
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU has no volume all of the sudden. I mean it could be halted with the way it looks. Under 5k shares traded on a minute? Some strategies being calculated here.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
zag213004
AG
OA1, are you looking for 176 today for call exit of CRM. Or do you hold till next week?
oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Are you still thinking reversal with these jobs numbers? Are you raising your strike price on the July puts?
I have $285's to $300's now. Had the $285's and added the $300 July 17 just a little while ago. But if the markets continue a recovery then my $3000/1000 SPY shares becomes a net offset only. Not ideal but really the best option.
Mr President Elect
AG
Crazy day!!! I am up 15% on the day with 50% of my portfolio in cash on the sidelines and 10% in SPY puts. Is it safe to start/ continue going long with the cash on the side?
oldarmy1
AG
zwhag2010 said:

OA1, are you looking for 176 today for call exit of CRM. Or do you hold till next week?
I'm holding it now that it started to engage. Sure would like to see $175.50 soon. It can happen really fast. We had a greater than $6 move intraday on it from the reversal lows, so big money has entered the arena.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

SPY 320.68 is my R3 pivot for the WEEK. If by some miracle we get to that, SHORT THIS MOFO
You might say this right here is.........pivotal? I have the daily R3 at 323.11, you don't think we can do that do you?
319.19 is an intraday resistance that may be supportive now. If you shorted at 320.70 it's time to thinki about taking that $1.00 in profits and going flat.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
yep
AGSmith
AG
corndog04 said:

Bought AAL and immedialy sold August $20 ITM covered calls getting better than 20% back on the stock price. Puts were too expensive and can't sell naked calls in this account.

Compared stock closing price (red, right axis) vs TSA change in traffic from 2019 to 2020 (blue, left axis) and the relationship is totally bonkers to me. Maybe that blue line goes parabolic and surprises me but at current trajectory it's a looooong road to recovery.

I'm thinking about selling the Aug 25c (covered). I'll bring about 12.5% on the premium and will have another 30% the stock can run. Thoughts?
McInnis 03
AG
Aggies1322 said:

For the 10 day SMA of the combined equity and index put call ratio.. would that be the CBOE Put Call ratio Composite? If so, the value I'm seeing currently is .69 - is that what you're seeing?
I'm using $PCALL in thinkorswim and I see the 10d sma at .65.

B&I Key:
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Ranger222
AG
To the moon or zero play : AMZN June 2800 C @ 2.5
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

June what? I want to go to the moon.

B&I Key:
Grown Pear
corndog04
AG
I'm more bearish on it than you are, but seems like a decent idea to get some cash back with chance for additional modest gains. Premiums are so juicy on it right now.
Ranger222
AG
June = monthly expiration 6/19
0708aggie
AG
6/19
texagbeliever
some in the day consolidation going on here? Setting up for a bigger push toward end of day?
BrokeAssAggie
To the moon Alice
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

June = monthly expiration 6/19
Thanks, I'm a weekly addict and most guys who don't put a date mean the nearest expiration.

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
Ranger speaks. I listen.
Mr President Elect
AG
Ranger222 said:

In.. went with 2760 though
corndog04
AG
Who all bought OVV at OA's suggestion? Got in at $2.58 for a relatively large position (for me) and it's been a huge boost for my portfolio. I recently sold July $9 covered calls for half my position thinking it was running out of room to run (very wrong). Debating what to do with the other half. Is this worth hanging on to long-term?
0708aggie
AG
I got in at $3. Had 2000 shares. Sold 500 at 7.75, sold a covered call on 1000 at 8, bought those back for a 20% loss. Just sold a $11 covered call 6/16 for .40
HoustonAg_2009
I bought it all the way down on OA's recommendation as well. I sold a little bit today, but also curious what others are thinking!
Bird Poo
AG
corndog04 said:

Who all bought OVV at OA's suggestion? Got in at $2.58 for a relatively large position (for me) and it's been a huge boost for my portfolio. I recently sold July $9 covered calls for half my position thinking it was running out of room to run (very wrong). Debating what to do with the other half. Is this worth hanging on to long-term?
Got in at $4. Sold my initial investment and hanging onto the rest for net free long term gain.
First Page Last Page
Page 1696 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.