Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,071,655 Views | 224423 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
McInnis 03
AG
topher06 said:

Yeah I never consider enough that we are trading against our machine overlords.
The machines and the pro's who want your money. The money lost never goes into a hole, it simply goes from one account into another.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
gougler08 said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST getting hammered today... anyone hear anything re: lawsuit, or is it just people taking profits after the last few days?
It's up like 500% since May 1...think it needs a break and its healthy
yes this... FYI too, there was a 1.5 mil purchase on Friday, then a big run. You can bet it's being shorted now.
oldarmy1
AG
CRM, like most stocks, as long as we hold $306 after these intraday consolidation tests, it will begin heading back to top of channel. That said, it's been a 2-3 day pattern off the low consolidations as you can see. This is day 3 which means today or tomorrow or it might be time to stop.

JAggie2007
AG
Went net free on my V shares right when they were starting this second dip, still expecting it to get to that $200 level since our sage is confident it will get there but I'm net free so I don't care.

I've taken some hits and am currently down on my initial investment but some of that is due to my own ignorance and inexperience. I'm getting better and learning though which is the point, and am sure I'll get back in the green in no time.

Thanks OA1, Irish, everyone else here.
AggiePeeps06
AG
ROKU just pulling with the rest of the market or something else at play there?
TheBiggerEvent
AG
same for me.
oldarmy1
AG
Lost $306 for 3rd time. Need to recapture for bulls to action or consolidation coming.
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

ROKU having an upside down day so far on trend. Higher highs set and higher lows. If the $108.40 gets taken out then it becomes a question mark.
topher06
Back to positive on the day at least.
BrokeAssAggie
These are 6/19 calls I guess you see a pattern that would cause you to cut bait 10+ days before expiration?
McInnis 03
AG
Well, my debit spreads for ROKU just stopped out. That's it, to the cement parlor with you.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ranger222
AG
just hold out to noon ET....just hold out to noon ET.....
Brewmaster
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

shorts playing games I think... hopefully just retail shorts about to get trapped!

c'mon SPY! bought some calls on that dip, show me the money!
Mr President Elect
AG
On the bright side, that OIS play is starting to look solid.
jeromePOWell
AG
texagbeliever said:

jeromePOWell said:

NEE, Nextera Energy: April 9, May 8 goal posts on the 3 month chart?
You look to be on to something. I don't know how to post a picture but i'd suggest looking at the NEE vs SPX vs DJIA 65 minute timeframe from 3/8-5/8.

NEE moves in line with the major indexes from 3/8-4/6. A small gap forms and then NEE follows the SPX/DJIA change up until 4/24. At this point the indexes start trending up but NEE stays flat to down. I think at some point NEE has to bounce back to index average because of its security in returns and value.

They have strong financials and are probably a shark in this environment looking to grow.
These have done nicely, of course after posting this here and in a couple group chats with friends telling people to buy 6/19 240c I got distracted at work and it fell off my radar but wanted to point it out to add a data point of the goal post indicator working
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

These are 6/19 calls I guess you see a pattern that would cause you to cut bait 10+ days before expiration?
A close under $306
Rice and Fries
Finally rid myself of AVEO

Rolling portion of profits into CX (small 200 share stake), in at $2.70. Im sure OA is gonna judge me for my late entrance!
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
HustlerAggie
Anyone here ever heard of Wrap Technologies? (ticker: WRTC)
Apparently they make some sort of non-lethal means of corralling law breakers. I read that it is somewhat like a stun gun or taser the law enforcement person can stand back at some distance and shoot out more or less a lasso that tangles up the person being apprehended.

Anyway, their stock looks to have gone up a lot the last few days. If (unfortunately) these aren't the last disturbances we will experience, then they might be one to look at.
Hustle Harder
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Rolling portion of profits into CX (small 200 share stake), in at $2.70. Im sure OA is gonna judge me for my late entrance!
oldarmy1
AG
HustlerAggie said:

Apparently they make some sort of non-lethal means of corralling law breakers. I read that it is somewhat like a stun gun or taser the law enforcement person can stand back at some distance and shoot out more or less a lasso that tangles up the person being apprehended.

Anyway, their stock looks to have gone up a lot the last few days. If (unfortunately) these aren't the last disturbances we will experience, then they might be one to look at.
Major volume hit it just as you posted
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

What options would you play for CX?
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

^me watching to make sure it was safe enough to join and not get burned after seeing all the posts from last year onwards!
kylewhitener
See his post at 9:58 AM
McInnis 03
AG
I really want to go bearish on SPY, at least until it reverts to mean as a quick few day play but the damn thing won't pull back.

It's literally been riding the outer reversion band for 6 days (dark blue line, mean is the carolina blue line).

B&I Key:
Aggies1322
AG
I have an interview and come back and this is what y'all have for me? Guys..
HustlerAggie
oldarmy1 said:

HustlerAggie said:

Dang. Wish I would have bought it instead of just posting about buying it.
Hustle Harder
McInnis 03
AG
My guess is it got a CNBC spot or something

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03
AG
HustlerAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

HustlerAggie said:

Dang. Wish I would have bought it instead of just posting about buying it.
I don't think it's too late. I entered the July 7.50 Call for 1.40

B&I Key:
frankm01
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

^me watching to make sure it was safe enough to join and not get burned after seeing all the posts from last year onwards!

This just cements the value of following this board. Concrete evidence right there. Go CX!
topher06
Did we really "reject" 3069 or did the Pentagon announcement cause the selloff?
McInnis 03
AG
Not going to lie, I kinda need one of those for my kids at bath time. Do they make "Wrap Jr"?

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Model T off the WRTC burst achieved
First Page Last Page
Page 1655 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.