Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,070,890 Views | 224423 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone increasing cash mix in their retirement accounts recently? It's retirement, so certainly not advocating going to 100% cash, but I think I might step it down a little today (since it only trades at close).
gougler08
AG
CVET breaking out of it's flag pattern
Ramrod
AG
Just sold my AMBA for $3.60 to close out my first options trade. Thanks to Oldarmy1 and everyone for the insights and tips!
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
gougler08
AG
OverSeas AG said:

topher06 said:

Anyone increasing cash mix in their retirement accounts recently? It's retirement, so certainly not advocating going to 100% cash, but I think I might step it down a little today (since it only trades at close).
yes I more or less converted to cash a few weeks ago, had a few things to unwind since then, but have done so. Everything else I am holding, I am holding short-term. AND EVERYDAY I go back and forth on this decision. But given the macro economics and what is going on right now, I think there will be a rug pull.

Maybe the dumbest decision ever, we will see.

I'm going to start moving more to cash if we clear 310 on SPY and then almost all to cash if we break down back through the 200DMA

For my retirement accounts, I'm only 34 so not messing with it
Boat Shoes
AG
Of course TSLA isn't moving at all after that flood of calls yesterday.
Ranger222
AG
TSN weeklies 65C 0.40
leoj
AG
leoj said:

SQ about to break out above long term resistance here in a bit
TTD as well
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

CX CX CX CX CX CX

HAS A NAME!!!
My June19 2.50 Calls auto-triggered this morning to go net free on remaining options. Any guess on where this stalls out again?
TheBiggerEvent
AG
ROKU my friend come on
oldarmy1
AG
When stocks have been through long accumulation periods why is the first question when to sell? IT'S FINALLY A BUY!
OverSeas AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Entering a bearish swing play on HSBC.

On the Daily, you'll notice this is on a horrendous downward trend. Really nice alignment of the 9EMA (tan) lower than 20EMA (red), lower than 50 EMA (green), lower than 200EMA (black). Daily price is close to the 20 EMA and you'll see each time it comes back to the 20EMA it runs lower. It has no support at this point.

Entering the 7/17 22P (otm) with target to sell when the underlying runs to the 23's again.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Bird Poo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

When stocks have been through long accumulation periods why is the first question when to sell? IT'S FINALLY A BUY!
What would be a good call option for CX?
Spaceship
AG
Loading up on ZEST today after prematurely selling early last week. I'm back in the boat with you gamblers!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Anyone hold those ECL I posted about earlier?
GtownRAB
AG
Spaceship said:

Loading up on ZEST today after prematurely selling early last week. I'm back in the boat with you gamblers!

It suckered me back in also. I sold early and regretted it, so I bought back in with all my profits. Riding this thing to the moon with house money this time (or crash and burn).
Pignorant
AG
CRM
AfghanVet
CRM
OFS 2019 FOB Dahlke "rocket city" 354th MCS
stxag8
AG
So I'm seeing that ~171.45 is the bottom of this channel for CRM. If we break below this all bets are off?
0708aggie
AG
July 17 $3 is 0.16
leoj
AG
oldarmy1 said:

100%
TecRecAg
AG
Spaceship said:

Loading up on ZEST today after prematurely selling early last week. I'm back in the boat with you gamblers
My remaining shares auto sold at 2.85 this morning. If it gets closer to $2 again I'll jump back in. For now, I think I'll use the profits for options.
AggiePeeps06
AG
ROKU is hurting too but the whole market selling off
cisgenderedAggie
oldarmy1 said:

So much to learn about just the psychology. Point taken. Look to sell all calls apart from what I don't want a position in.
McInnis 03
AG
ROKU is really doing ROKU things today isn't it? This may be headed to the cement company list.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG
Reason for the futures dip
OverSeas AG
AG
topher06
Seems like a dumb reason to sell, but what do I know.
Mister Cooper
AG
Sold some shares of PENN yesterday at just above $34 yesterday and seeing its stock take a dip today. Is there a play here?

PS- inexperienced trader, but have learned so much from this thread in the past month or so, thank you everyone for sharing some tips on here!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Scanners trigger the algo
oldarmy1
AG
PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

What would be a good call option for CX?

I'd go with either the $2.50 June 19 or the $2 Leaps out to 2022. Get max value on movement after a trend reversal breakout has been confirmed.
CheladaAg
AG
Hoping another repeat of yesterday for Roku.
gougler08
AG
Strong V bottom on the 1 min for SPY
topher06
Yeah I never consider enough that we are trading against our machine overlords.
First Page Last Page
Page 1654 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.