Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,050 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So we're in the ZM 6/12 200p?
oldarmy1
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ranger222 said:

ROKU such a damn tease
Most everything is doing a channel clearing with the $306 drop from bears. Should be expected and buy the dips.
Any advice on where to sell CC's for the week? I was thinking $122 but wasn't sure if there was a technical that I could use to pick where to sell them. I always seem to sell them too far out but also know Roku moves fast and don't want to miss the boat... It is a rather large position if that helps
In terms of weekly options the closer you are (obviously) the faster they'll move. That said, any option with a moving stock your direction will show gains. I think ROKU will see $125
ProgN
Quote:

*SmileDirectClub Shares Moving Higher After Company Announces Expansion Of SmileShops Through Partnership With Watsons In Asia BZ NOTE Watons Has Around 7800 Stores In 13 Countries, According To Press Release

Benzinga
This could be big.
oldarmy1
AG
CRM with typical daily channel action approaching bottom. Good time to get in $182.50 June 19 calls IMO
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FishrCoAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

still getting out half those V calls?
Only sold 25% on the double.
I sold 75%, locked in 40% profit on initial outlay. What is the goal for remaining?
If we regain $306 after the predictable pullback within it (think most breakouts retest which is when bull traders load positions) then V calls will hit $3.
So freaking easy sometimes!!!!
zag213004
AG
OA, I sold RUBI dec 7.5 covered calls as you did. For a stock that is poised to go to 12 do you buy those calls back at some point or keep it as a hedge
HoustonAg2014
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ranger222 said:

ROKU such a damn tease
Most everything is doing a channel clearing with the $306 drop from bears. Should be expected and buy the dips.
Any advice on where to sell CC's for the week? I was thinking $122 but wasn't sure if there was a technical that I could use to pick where to sell them. I always seem to sell them too far out but also know Roku moves fast and don't want to miss the boat... It is a rather large position if that helps
In terms of weekly options the closer you are (obviously) the faster they'll move. That said, any option with a moving stock your direction will show gains. I think ROKU will see $125
Thank you very much, you are awesome! I figured we would see $120 this week give or take so picked $122 for cushion when I wrote that. I will look at the $125's!
Andy07
AG
wanderer said:

I'm net free on my remaining MU June19 47c. Anyone else still in on these? They've taken a beating over the last few days.

Continue to hold?

I still have a couple that I'm net free on, yesterday was bad, planning on selling in the next couple days whether they move up with a macro move of the market or not.
Ranger222
AG
Calls in banks being bought early

BAC, WFC and MS
zag213004
AG
In on CRM 182.5 calls at 1.83.... what is the target exit. I never can figure out the call price exit as it corresponds to the stock price
oldarmy1
AG
zwhag2010 said:

OA, I sold RUBI dec 7.5 covered calls as you did. For a stock that is poised to go to 12 do you buy those calls back at some point or keep it as a hedge
Depends on how many shares you have. Do you have 323,210 shares? Then selling a $7.50 covered call on 100k of those isn't going to be touched.

Just spit-balling numbers here.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1
AG
zwhag2010 said:

In on CRM 182.5 calls at 1.83.... what is the target exit. I never can figure out the call price exit as it corresponds to the stock price
Look at the resistance mark and as it approaches that you at least make certain you get your capital back. Or if doubled along the way do it then.
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX people. It's now a trend stock! No more idle
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Depends on how many shares you have. Do you have 323,210 shares? Then selling a $7.50 covered call on 100k of those isn't going to be touched.

gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ONTX people. It's now a trend stock! No more idle
Sold some here as it reached the top of the channel but holding the rest for a bigger move
leoj
AG
SQ about to break out above long term resistance here in a bit
zag213004
AG
Divide that number by 200. I play on 2 orders of magnitude less than you haha
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
Ranger222 said:

NIO the favorite early

Thank you OA for that rec.
TheCellarDoor
AG
CX!
oldarmy1
AG
NIO yes
gougler08
AG
INMD broke out of its channel
IrishTxAggie
AG

Talon2DSO
AG
Yep!!!
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

OA just patiently waiting.
jet99
OA

I saw your tweet indicating you feel SPY is going to 313 or 285. Are you taking any action on that based on where we are today? Strangle?
Shundere
What is our exit strategy on HAL?

Also, my AMBA just sold at 3.5. Thanks OA!
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

CX CX CX CX CX CX

HAS A NAME!!!
My June19 2.50 Calls auto-triggered this morning to go net free on remaining options. Any guess on where this stalls out again?
AGSmith
AG
ZEST getting hammered today... anyone hear anything re: lawsuit, or is it just people taking profits after the last few days?
Bird Poo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

For the gambler. APRN just had 6/19 16C come in at .55. 36k
Gambled yesterday. It turned out awesome. Call options are a wild ride!
canagian
AG
I sold a little under 1/2 yesterday to recover initial investment and am sitting net free on the remainder
topher06
It was emotionally driven up more than 100% over 2 days, so 13% retrace isn't that bad. Good luck if you're still holding - recommend going net free here if you haven't already.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
cisgenderedAggie
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

CX CX CX CX CX CX

HAS A NAME!!!
My June19 2.50 Calls auto-triggered this morning to go net free on remaining options. Any guess on where this stalls out again?

I'm hoping to get to the same spot and be ready to short
gougler08
AG
AGSmith said:

ZEST getting hammered today... anyone hear anything re: lawsuit, or is it just people taking profits after the last few days?
It's up like 500% since May 1...think it needs a break and its healthy
First Page Last Page
Page 1653 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.