Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,239 Views | 224263 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Model T off the WRTC burst achieved
Prepare for liftoff again, the TTMSqueeze is juiced on the 15m and the 30m charts.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
MROD92
Is it still good to buy NBRV or did we give up on it?
Aggies1322
AG
Roku have a prayer of getting to 120 this week?
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03 said:

HustlerAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

HustlerAggie said:

Anyone here ever heard of Wrap Technologies? (ticker: WRTC)
Apparently they make some sort of non-lethal means of corralling law breakers. I read that it is somewhat like a stun gun or taser the law enforcement person can stand back at some distance and shoot out more or less a lasso that tangles up the person being apprehended.

Anyway, their stock looks to have gone up a lot the last few days. If (unfortunately) these aren't the last disturbances we will experience, then they might be one to look at.
Major volume hit it just as you posted
Dang. Wish I would have bought it instead of just posting about buying it.
I don't think it's too late. I entered the July 7.50 Call for 1.40

Lol this is some **** right outta Jumper
Andy07
AG
Wow you can really stop the people walking slowly away from you
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

These are 6/19 calls I guess you see a pattern that would cause you to cut bait 10+ days before expiration?
A close under $306
is that SPY and/or SPX?
McInnis 03
AG
Andy07 said:

Wow you can really stop the people walking slowly away from you
Seems a more decent method than some of the stuff used lately.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
$AZN

B&I Key:
IrishTxAggie
AG
JPM 98.P WEEKLIES COMING IN HOT AROUND 1.25
gougler08
AG
Ok NBRV, you filled that gap now quit messing around
pb488
AG
10 SPY 7/17 320C @ 2.8
10 SPY 7/17 270P @ 2.7

let's see how these turn out
Grown Pear
AG
Apologies for missing this. Is the AMBA target exit $3.50-3.60'ish for all contracts or a half exit (what's target for remaining?)
Talon2DSO
AG
Not an options post

Anyone here familiar with Verndari Pharmaceutical? Uncle was just made CFO.
IrishTxAggie
AG
A board favorite!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Not an options post

Anyone here familiar with Verndari Pharmaceutical? Uncle was just made CFO.
Finally an opportunity for some legit insider trading to happen around here!!

Completely joking. Don't @ me SEC
Talon2DSO
AG
Lol, they're not public but looking for some whales.

Best I can do is an intro
IrishTxAggie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Lol, they're not public but looking for some whales.

Best I can do is an intro
The only thing about me that is close to being whale is my p......udgy stomach
Grown Pear
AG
Question about ZEST

What happens after settlement/lawsuit? Assuming there is one and the shares do not convert to WMT shares. Everyone and their mother is waiting for this thing and I anticipate there's going to be an extraordinary amount of people unloading their shares. If the stock price shoots up upon settlement how quickly will it drop if everyone is trying to exit and capture their profits?
fightintxag13
AG
Anyone still in the HAL 6/19 $12c? It turned back green today, but it hasn't taken out the recent high of 12.57 yet. Wondering if this is still a viable play if it can't take that out today.
McInnis 03
AG
IV on WRTC must be climbing, underlying price has stayed in the same area but the calls are up 20%

B&I Key:
Spaceship
AG
Grown Pear said:

Question about ZEST

What happens after settlement/lawsuit? Assuming there is one and the shares do not convert to WMT shares. Everyone and their mother is waiting for this thing and I anticipate there's going to be an extraordinary amount of people unloading their shares. If the stock price shoots up upon settlement how quickly will it drop if everyone is trying to exit and capture their profits?

Good question. I know I will be one of the ones selling immediately to capture those profits.
texagbeliever
Volume showing up on the SPY. Things could get interesting here if it breaks either way.
Grown Pear
AG
The other thing I wonder is maybe the company declares a "special dividend" to pay shareholders?

I believe there's just shy of 73M outstanding shares.
*A hypothetical $2B cash settlement (excluding attorney fees, etc) would be about $27/share
*A hypothetical $1B cash settlement (excluding attorney fees, etc) would be almost $14/share
~big cut down to $500M we're looking close to $7/share which is still double what it currently sits at

I've never invested in a company in this position so I'm just very curious. Hopefully we learn soon and are pleasantly surprised LOL

ETA - my hope is WMT just buys ZEST outright and all shares are converted to WMT (example: 1 WMT share per 5 ZEST shares or something like that.... probably would be a worse conversion rate but this would be "Safer" to keeping our value/profit I believe)
IrishTxAggie
AG

Six Flags. I'm on the 7/17 $25C at $2
0708aggie
AG
OA can you get AZN moving? Shouldn't have bought the weekly.
Spaceship
AG
CX is the most boring stock...good thing it's up 10% today or it would put me to sleep.
Spaceship
AG
Grown Pear said:

The other thing I wonder is maybe the company declares a "special dividend" to pay shareholders?

*A hypothetical $2B cash settlement (excluding attorney fees, etc) would be about $27/share
*A hypothetical $1B cash settlement (excluding attorney fees, etc) would be almost $14/share
~big cut down to $500M we're looking close to $7/share which is still double what it currently sits at

I've never invested in a company in this position so I'm just very curious. Hopefully we learn soon and are pleasantly surprised LOL

ETA - my hope is WMT just buys ZEST outright and all shares are converted to WMT (example: 1 WMT share per 5 ZEST shares or something like that.... probably would be a worse conversion rate but this would be "Safer" to keeping our value/profit I believe)

Good thoughts, and I'm curious to see how it may work out as well. However I'm not sure what their incentive would be to sell out to Walmart. I think their runway is much longer and broader outside of the Walmart umbrella.
texagbeliever
Stock is up 10% my calls are up 100%. So a couple more sleepy days and I'll be very happy!
Fireman
AG
Yep - I like the look of that one too. I'm in with you.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Model T off the WRTC burst achieved
Prepare for liftoff again, the TTMSqueeze is juiced on the 15m and the 30m charts.
actually, it's juiced on the 5m, 15m, 30m, and 1h charts and it's firing long on the daily chart (that's an insane nesting) in accompaniment to bullish A & C waves. Whichever way it goes, it should be a powerful move.

B&I Key:
djmeen95
AG
Grown Pear said:

That would be a nice way to manage it - as a dividend!

As a ZEST shareholder I know that I feel I've been severely damaged by WalMart - lol!

They should send us all $100 a share, a case of beer and a bottle of pappy to cover our pain and anguish over all this intellectual theft.

oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

OA can you get AZN moving? Shouldn't have bought the weekly.
I just bought some more June 19th $55. Best I could muster for not being my trade. I have faith in the forum!
Aston04
AG
Arlo still cooking- up 10% today.

My only problem right now is getting more cash in my investment account to dump in the market. I'm lovin this irrational exuberance!!
oldarmy1
AG
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/02/shares-of-cemex-rise-on-financial-update.aspx
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Six Flags. I'm on the 7/17 $25C at $2

Obligatory
First Page Last Page
Page 1656 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.