Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,346 Views | 224469 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by El_duderino
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Futures bright green right now
tam2002
AG
Futures his 3074. 3097 next leg up
McInnis 03
AG
ES MINI PARTY TIME
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
Reading through this last page gave me a headache. Irish gave great advice. Don't look at futures unless you trade them. When down over 15 buy the ES Mini call because we closed right up against the breakout and as stated "no way big money expend all this energy to get us here and not breakout".

If you can trade at 3am central then you have something you can do. I didn't plan on waking up last night because either we breakout and then I wouldn't be selling anything or we consolidate and I already have positions wanted and initial SPY long Puts to cover.

Now we watch for any bear attempt to lose $306 SPY or SPX counterpart or it's a fairly smooth opening to move towards that $313 mark.

Late buys on V look good. CRM, ROKU, AMBA and other positions look good. Everyone should be in good shape this morning.
oldarmy1
AG
WORK up $1.58. Going to exit 75% of those calls at the open after it moved nicely from posting the calls yesterday and a good move early. Calls should be up 200% if current price holds.
Brewmaster
AG
TChaney said:

MPW

Not very good at reading charts like you guys but does this meet the definition of a Darvas Box?

Looking at the 1 mo chart from 5/15 to today
more of an ascending channel I think...but could argue a wedge as well.

TChaney
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Reading through this last page gave me a headache. Irish gave great advice. Don't look at futures unless you trade them. When down over 15 buy the ES Mini call because we closed right up against the breakout and as stated "no way big money expend all this energy to get us here and not breakout".

If you can trade at 3am central then you have something you can do. I didn't plan on waking up last night because either we breakout and then I wouldn't be selling anything or we consolidate and I already have positions wanted and initial SPY long Puts to cover.

Now we watch for any bear attempt to lose $306 SPY or SPX counterpart or it's a fairly smooth opening to move towards that $313 mark.

Late buys on V look good. CRM, ROKU, AMBA and other positions look good. Everyone should be in good shape this morning.

The NET breakout happened yesterday, correct? What kind of run do you expect from this thing?
ProgN
You mentioned ZM $200p yesterday, which date?
TXAG14
What's up with AZN?
oldarmy1
AG
TXAG14 said:

What's up with AZN?

I was going to follow on the trade and fortunately only received 1 fill. Still will go ahead and use the selling to nab a few, if for no reason than to average down.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

You mentioned ZM $200p yesterday, which date?

Next Friday
IrishTxAggie
AG
TXAG14 said:

What's up with AZN?
It's going bankrupt. We've all been sucked into a bull trap.

It's back testing on low volume. It may not finish green today, but there is nothing wrong with it. 54.04 was the low of the last hour on Friday. It bounced off at 54.10

There are also almost 25K OI on the 6/5 $56C for the adventurous types.
wanderer
I'm net free on my remaining MU June19 47c. Anyone else still in on these? They've taken a beating over the last few days.

Continue to hold?
oldarmy1
AG
V up $2. I'm selling 50% at the open just in case V does what it usually does on a good open and sell down before support comes back in.

Last week, on our exit day, it barely was up and proceeded to push higher most of the day.

This was a lotto trade and with a $2 move $0.52 should get you $0.80 and a nice cushion for remaining 50%.
claym711
AG

By now everyone has probably seen this, right?
oldarmy1
AG
Well they must be reading our forum because V gains cut in half. Actually, per my post, this might be a good thing for more trend movement upward. Give less opening sell power.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Sell the open. Buy the close.
oldarmy1
AG
Suntrust, Sipudon and Oppenheimer all 3 with V outperform calls this morning and average $220 target.

Just as these services get it wrong downgrading near bottoms they also tell me we're closing in on our top. But they are useful idiots to our cause today!
gougler08
AG
LADR and INMD both at the top of their box/channel in premarket trading...could see a run if they break through early
Boat Shoes
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Suntrust, Sipudon and Oppenheimer all 3 with V outperform calls this morning and average $220 target.

Just as these services get it wrong downgrading near bottoms they also tell me we're closing in on our top. But they are useful idiots to our cause today!

I hope one day I get upgraded to useful idiot. I'm halfway there!
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Aggies1322
AG
gougler08 said:

LADR and INMD both at the top of their box/channel in premarket trading...could see a run if they break through early

I have the top of LADR box at 8.51. Is that what you see?
texagbeliever
Aggies1322 said:

gougler08 said:

Pre market the stock is up to $8.20-8.4 or so. If it doesn't see a sell at open it could break that easily.
BrokeAssAggie
I just got this email from Fidelity. Not sure what I did, maybe not enough cash in the account to day trade?

A violation occurred on 06/02/2020 due to day trading activity. As a result of this violation, your account has been restricted from day trading for 90 calendar days.
Aggies1322
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I just got this email from Fidelity. Not sure what I did, maybe not enough cash in the account to day trade?

A violation occurred on 06/02/2020 due to day trading activity. As a result of this violation, your account has been restricted from day trading for 90 calendar days.

Likely didnt let the funds settle before you used them to buy and sell again.
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

You got PDT'd. You can remove the restriction by getting rid of margin access on your account or upping your capital to $25K.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Does the total account value need to be $25K or does the cash on hand?
Aston04
AG
thoughts of buying moneygram at open?
jtmoney03
AG
Total in the account between cash and equities.
McInnis 03
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Total in the account between cash and equities.
This. I only trade a small token part of my account, but because I have equities in the form of stocks, ETF's and mutual funds that exceed $25K I do not get PDT limited.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Aggies1322 said:

gougler08 said:

Yep...when I looked earlier it was trading near 8.50 but seems to have come back down a bit, will need to break and hold through that to get going
McInnis 03
AG
With the siginifcant swings overnight & mediocre volume, opening gap fill plays could pay off if you can find'em worth playing.

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Got it. I will just move some from my bank to mutual fund
texagbeliever
(SDC) Smile Direct Club Expands SmileShops through Newly Announced Partnership with Watsons in AsiaTelehealth leader increases access to care with new retail partnership
First Page Last Page
Page 1651 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.