Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,973 Views | 224509 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by confucius_ag
Txducker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
misread
Grown Pear
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

More free money!!!
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/28/a-second-round-of-stimulus-checks-could-be-coming-how-to-prepare.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar
Oh yay. Can't wait to get blamed again for saving/investing it instead of spending......
mavsfan4ever
AG
Yea i always laugh when terrible golfers "play it safe" by hitting an iron off the tee. Assuming I know them well, I always tell them, ****** you can hit the iron out of play or into the trees just as easily as your driver. You might as well be closer to the hole when you take your drop.
GtownRAB
AG
PPAag06 said:

GtownRAB said:

Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

The May 21 pretrial hearing was cancelled, so I doubt it's going to trial on Monday.

ZEST:
this, I have read too that may be looking at end of the summer. I would Definitely go net free if you all can on this big run. Sell half or even 1/3 and you're probably net free. The next time big $ wants in this one they will drop it hard for them, giving them a nice entry.

That is exactly what I did. Cashed in some profits, kept some to stay in the game. All net free on this one. May buy back some on the next big dip, which will probably happen at some point. This case seems to keep moving further out, possibly there is a settlement along the way, who knows.

Same here. I know we shouldn't complain about profits... but it sucks when you say "let me go ahead and do the smart thing right now" and the very next day is when it shoots up 50%

I went ahead and took profits also. Bought at .95 and sold 100% at 2.44. Will keep an eye on it to buy back in on a big drop, but more than doubled my money in 2 weeks.

Thanks to the poster with the original lead and thanks to everyone posting on this thread. I am another new one and learning. I only buy stocks, but am learning and buying options vicariously right now. Slowly getting more confidence.
I may end up with egg on my face, but I have been doing this long enough to know these opportunities don't come around very often. I have researched this as much as anybody and fully intend on being a millionaire when this is done. Not selling anything at this point. The criminal nature of WMT's team is what will lead to a massive settlement. Go read the court docs.

I actually agree with you and holding til the end was my plan. I messed up (still learning) and meant set a sell price in case it dropped back after yesterday's huge gain. Instead I selected a limit, so at open it triggered the sell At open at $2.44. That is why if it drops, I will get back in.
Grown Pear
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Yea i always laugh when terrible golfers "play it safe" by hitting an iron off the tee. Assuming I know them well, I always tell them, ****** you can hit the iron out of play or into the trees just as easily as your driver. You might as well be closer to the hole when you take your drop.
Damn straight. Plus 99% of golfers (including me) spend more time on the range hitting driver than 3 iron!

Golf is a great comparison to my options trading. "If I'm gonna miss... I'm gonna miss BIG"
Shiner Bock
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

nope, tell em to hit a provisional
IrishTxAggie
AG
No love for NERV
astroaggie13
AG
Prognightmare said:

I bot it $10.30 this morning on first green candle. I'm looking for $11+ if Trump doesn't kill the markets.
RE: SIG

Pretty slow day for this today, what are you thinking for exit strategy? Getting out before the end of the day no matter what?
Gig em Stros
IrishTxAggie
AG
UBER looks like it's about to explode. Lots of call buying everywhere on it today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

UBER looks like it's about to explode. Lots of call buying everywhere on it today.
LOL. Might be a good short term trade; failing to see how these guys don't go under eventually.
khaos288
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

IrishTxAggie said:

LOL. Might be a good short term trade; failing to see how these guys don't go under eventually.
Why? If they enter the automation space and their workforce becomes robots, they've got a chance to print money for a long time.
MROD92
What happened to Rubi?
Txducker
AG
spy rocket, what is the news
IrishTxAggie
AG
Trump admin. weighing sanctions on China finance sector over Hong Kong
Carlo4
AG
Txducker said:

spy rocket, what is the news
saw it touch the 200 day MA and then a massive buyers market again. "Bulls" making sure it doesn't go below 3,000.

SpeedyAg90
AG
NBRV take off !!!
leoj
AG
Holy cow what a candle on the spy 5min
KT 90
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

More free money!!!
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/28/a-second-round-of-stimulus-checks-could-be-coming-how-to-prepare.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar
please, lets at least skip the $600 unemployment bonus this time.
Exsurge Domine
mavsfan4ever said:

I told you that in confidence
KT 90
AG
MROD92 said:

What happened to Rubi?

saw that it has dropped below $6.00 a couple times. I believe OA's "buy more" for RUBI is around 5.50. So if we take a dip later today, be watching for that.

IrishTxAggie
AG
3000 appears to be pretty solid right now
oldarmy1
AG
What a pounce attack to the bear attack on $300. I bought $300.50 calls on that and sold them on the rebound but way to soon.
EVA3
AG
Trump presser at 2 eastern.
MROD92
Thank you, what is the targeted sell price?
Talon2DSO
AG
Hoping this gives the bears some momentum. At least enough for me to exit
TV Casualty
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Problem for me is that I can hit a lot further with my irons than I can with a driver.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
KT 90
AG
MROD92 said:

Thank you, what is the targeted sell price?

I think the answer here is "it depends". If you are long term, I believe OA (or someone) has said that this is ultimately a $12 to $14 or so stock. But if you are more short term and looking to turn a profit and sell, then more timing comes into play.

I am definitely no expert on timing. Trying to learn and get better at that. But I do recall that the middle $5.00 range was an accumulation point for Rubi.
IrishTxAggie
AG
OXY halted
OverSeas AG
AG
Ranger222
AG
whole bunch of 13P bought this morning
OverSeas AG
AG
Brewmaster
AG
PENN calls, is this a hold thru weekend or sell? I'm not up much...
Trump presser has me nervous, but I think Chinese stocks will get hit, holding BIDU puts.
BrokeAssAggie
BREwmaster said:

PENN calls, is this a hold thru weekend or sell? I'm not up much...
Trump presser has me nervous, but I think Chinese stocks will get hit, holding BIDU puts.
I bought and sold this am. I got about 14% return...
McInnis 03
AG
OMG, spent my lunch break deep in study again. Not making many plays today besides a bear play on SHOP and the SPX butterfly hedge.

Do any of y'all use these inside indicators to gauge market behavior each day?????
TICK, TIKI, TRIN, ADD, VOLSPD, ADD.....we mostly know VIX.

WHAT THE HELL!? Why didn't yall tell me about these!?!?!?!?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 1631 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.