Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,023,627 Views | 224211 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Chef Elko
astroaggie13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In reply to Zest...

get creative with your searches to find rampant rumormill stuff

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/gsfvfe/i_posted_the_following_about_zest_a_couple_weeks/[/url]

Gig em Stros
AGSmith
AG
The May 21 pretrial hearing was cancelled, so I doubt it's going to trial on Monday.
topher06
Damn we might lose 300 today on SPY.
Brewmaster
AG
AGSmith said:

The May 21 pretrial hearing was cancelled, so I doubt it's going to trial on Monday.

ZEST:
this, I have read too that may be looking at end of the summer. I would Definitely go net free if you all can on this big run. Sell half or even 1/3 and you're probably net free. The next time big $ wants in this one they will drop it hard for them, giving them a nice entry.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
That reddit post had everything but an offer to send a $55M debit card if you only pay a small handling fee.
leoj
AG
topher06 said:

Would be nice to retest the 200sma and bounce off and not be so extended from the 8ema in the process.
KT 90
AG
BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST:
this, I have read too that may be looking at end of the summer. I would Definitely go net free if you all can on this big run. Sell half or even 1/3 and you're probably net free. The next time big $ wants in this one they will drop it hard for them, giving them a nice entry.

That is exactly what I did. Cashed in some profits, kept some to stay in the game. All net free on this one. May buy back some on the next big dip, which will probably happen at some point. This case seems to keep moving further out, possibly there is a settlement along the way, who knows.

KT 90
AG
gotsand said:

That reddit post had everything but an offer to send a $55M debit card if you only pay a small handling fee.
LOL. I clicked on it, saw how long it was and thought "maybe I'll read this later".... I don't know that I am ready for reddit threads.

gougler08
AG
leoj said:

topher06 said:

Would be nice to retest the 200sma and bounce off and not be so extended from the 8ema in the process.
Agreed, briefly losing 300 and bulls coming in strong would be a good sign
Talon2DSO
AG
I just need to bears to make one strong little push to 299. Then the bulls can have it back
AGSmith
AG
I've read on Stocktwits (I assume it's as legit as some piece of paper your found on the corner) that ONTX is presenting at a couple of conferences coming up and that the split vote failed earlier this week, but will be retried in late June
Grown Pear
AG
KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST:

That is exactly what I did. Cashed in some profits, kept some to stay in the game. All net free on this one. May buy back some on the next big dip, which will probably happen at some point. This case seems to keep moving further out, possibly there is a settlement along the way, who knows.

Same here. I know we shouldn't complain about profits... but it sucks when you say "let me go ahead and do the smart thing right now" and the very next day is when it shoots up 50%
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone in NBRV? It looks like a full on breakout run developing
GtownRAB
AG
Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST:

Same here. I know we shouldn't complain about profits... but it sucks when you say "let me go ahead and do the smart thing right now" and the very next day is when it shoots up 50%

I went ahead and took profits also. Bought at .95 and sold 100% at 2.44. Will keep an eye on it to buy back in on a big drop, but more than doubled my money in 2 weeks.

Thanks to the poster with the original lead and thanks to everyone posting on this thread. I am another new one and learning. I only buy stocks, but am learning and buying options vicariously right now. Slowly getting more confidence.
BB675
AG
I just jumped in.
PPAag06
AG
GtownRAB said:

Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST:

I went ahead and took profits also. Bought at .95 and sold 100% at 2.44. Will keep an eye on it to buy back in on a big drop, but more than doubled my money in 2 weeks.

Thanks to the poster with the original lead and thanks to everyone posting on this thread. I am another new one and learning. I only buy stocks, but am learning and buying options vicariously right now. Slowly getting more confidence.
I may end up with egg on my face, but I have been doing this long enough to know these opportunities don't come around very often. I have researched this as much as anybody and fully intend on being a millionaire when this is done. Not selling anything at this point. The criminal nature of WMT's team is what will lead to a massive settlement. Go read the court docs.
oldarmy1
AG
BB675 said:

I just jumped in.
These can be glorious or burn you fast. I bought 200k shares to see if momentum takes over and drives it to form that cup in progress. Be a seller as it approaches above $1.40 if we get a significant move.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
McInnis 03
AG
Trying to buy into a SPX butterfly hedge

2950/2925/2900 for next Fri
1.10 debit
pays 25 if SPX is on 2925 next Friday close.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
AGSmith
AG
I'm considering 200 ONTX and 100 NBRV... I Just don't want to get stuck buying on a top
BB675
AG
Seems like it has a hard time getting above $1.01-$1.02
OverSeas AG
AG
mavsfan4ever
AG
Apparently I can't buy zest? It gives me an error message when I try on td ameritrade.

Do I need to upgrade my account status/tier in order to buy it?
BearkatRunner88
AG
same. had to go to schwab account
OverSeas AG
AG
Mr President Elect
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Apparently I can't buy zest? It gives me an error message when I try on td ameritrade.

welcome to the club!
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Fidelity and ETrade are allowing ZEST trades
mavsfan4ever
AG
Went with nbrv instead of zest. I will forever blame td ameritrade it zest pops after a settlement
Grown Pear
MROD92
I'm in
claym711
AG
So Trump is going to gap us down this weekend eh?
Touchless
AG
Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

ZEST:

This reminds me of when I play golf. I'm going to make the smart play and lay up here. No need to risk going for the green over the water this far out when I can lay up and still make a good score. Then I chilly dip the son of a ***** or slice it OB. I hate the smart play in golf. I rarely end up doing better on the hole because of it.
TXAG14
Grown Pear
AG
SAME!! We should play together and talk each other OUT of playing it safe. LOL
IrishTxAggie
AG
More free money!!!
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/28/a-second-round-of-stimulus-checks-could-be-coming-how-to-prepare.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar
First Page Last Page
Page 1630 of 6407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.