Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,256 Views | 224263 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by ProgN
Ranger222
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OXY cuts to 1 cent dividend
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
leoj
AG
Bulls could have their hands full with this news conference
Aggies1322
AG
Everything taking a dip heading into the presser.
IrishTxAggie
AG
OverSeas AG said:

OXY is taking voluntary package requests
OXY is taking bids for package requests... They're trying to get the Anadarko holdovers off the books before August.
OverSeas AG
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
OverSeas AG said:

IrishTxAggie said:

OverSeas AG said:

OXY is taking bids for package requests... They're trying to get the Anadarko holdovers off the books before August.
Why August? is that the end of their FY?
That's when they can **** can all the Anadarko holdovers without paying them.
IrishTxAggie
AG
cgh1999
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

NBRV take off !!!
had an order in for 2000 shares at 0.96 that didn't get filled.
BrokeAssAggie
OverSeas AG said:

IrishTxAggie said:

OverSeas AG said:

Why August? is that the end of their FY
Employees have until June to name their leaving price, right?
Shiner Bock
AG
with rhetoric building up across the spectrum, seems like might be time to add some UVXY calls to hold over weekend
IrishTxAggie
AG
Coachbro20
fightintxag13 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Weed stocks getting absolutely annihilated this mornng. Geez.
Getting smoked!

Good entry point to buy some for long time hold? CGC down almost 20%
OverSeas AG
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
why even have a press conference? trying to pump markets.
OverSeas AG
AG
Brewmaster
AG
cmon BIDU dump!

AgEng06
AG
Same, and I'm looking at the Whitehouse website.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/
claym711
AG
Trump is in a bit of a pickle on this. Go easy on China, looks bad with his base and independents. Go hard on China, market tanks.

With the state of the economy and supply chain, and inevitable conflict with China, current prices are just absurd and totally disconnected with the uncertainty and damage that exists.

May 12 is the only time since late March that my indicators have popped up with expectation of a deeper sell down, but we V'd off on May 14.
Aggies1322
AG
Wait so has it started or nah?
GigEmRangers75455
PPAag06 said:

GtownRAB said:

Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

The May 21 pretrial hearing was cancelled, so I doubt it's going to trial on Monday.

ZEST:
this, I have read too that may be looking at end of the summer. I would Definitely go net free if you all can on this big run. Sell half or even 1/3 and you're probably net free. The next time big $ wants in this one they will drop it hard for them, giving them a nice entry.

That is exactly what I did. Cashed in some profits, kept some to stay in the game. All net free on this one. May buy back some on the next big dip, which will probably happen at some point. This case seems to keep moving further out, possibly there is a settlement along the way, who knows.

Same here. I know we shouldn't complain about profits... but it sucks when you say "let me go ahead and do the smart thing right now" and the very next day is when it shoots up 50%

I went ahead and took profits also. Bought at .95 and sold 100% at 2.44. Will keep an eye on it to buy back in on a big drop, but more than doubled my money in 2 weeks.

Thanks to the poster with the original lead and thanks to everyone posting on this thread. I am another new one and learning. I only buy stocks, but am learning and buying options vicariously right now. Slowly getting more confidence.
I may end up with egg on my face, but I have been doing this long enough to know these opportunities don't come around very often. I have researched this as much as anybody and fully intend on being a millionaire when this is done. Not selling anything at this point. The criminal nature of WMT's team is what will lead to a massive settlement. Go read the court docs.

Likewise. I'm in at average .76 holding 6 digits worth of shares. I'm so tempted to go net free but we're so close that selling those shares could cost over a million dollars in the long run... I'm really really confident that we're any day now from a buyout...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
claym711 said:

Trump is in a bit of a pickle on this. Go easy on China, looks bad with his base and independents. Go hard on China, market tanks.

With the state of the economy and supply chain, and inevitable conflict with China, current prices are just absurd and totally disconnected with the uncertainty and damage that exists.
Lest I be accused of being liberal leaning, I am not, but I'd like to see decisive action from Trump with China. Phase 1 isn't going in our favor and what's happening with HK is totally unacceptable at the humanitarian level. The amount of IP theft from China is astounding and we are doing nothing to stop it. Maintaining an already overpriced market and kicking the can down the road is the wrong thing for a decade out.
khaos288
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

claym711 said:

Lest I be accused of being liberal leaning, I am not, but I'd like to see decisive action from Trump with China. Phase 1 isn't going in our favor and what's happening with HK is totally unacceptable at the humanitarian level. The amount of IP theft from China is astounding and we are doing nothing to stop it. Maintaining an already overpriced market and kicking the can down the road is the wrong thing for a decade out.
Is being tough on China a leftist stance? Protecting our economy against foreign bad actors seems like it's universally good for everyone.
KT 90
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Wait so has it started or nah?
not yet. Reporters are there, says "Soon: Trump News Conf" in corner of Fox News right now.

Aggies1322
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

claym711 said:

I feel like someone has some short positions and wants trump to pull the rug.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Play at your own risk, OXY just put in a very nice hammer on the hourly. I picked up some down here.
GreasenUSA
AG
Aggies1322 said:

I think you timed that reversal perfectly with this post!
CSTXAg92
AG
Well, I'm in the game with you guys on ZEST (@ $2.27) & NBRV (@ $1.10).
Brewmaster
AG
dump chyna stocks dump! sorry for those holding, watching some puts right now
TxAG#2011
Aggies75455 said:

PPAag06 said:

GtownRAB said:

Grown Pear said:

KT 90 said:

BREwmaster said:

AGSmith said:

The May 21 pretrial hearing was cancelled, so I doubt it's going to trial on Monday.

ZEST:
this, I have read too that may be looking at end of the summer. I would Definitely go net free if you all can on this big run. Sell half or even 1/3 and you're probably net free. The next time big $ wants in this one they will drop it hard for them, giving them a nice entry.

That is exactly what I did. Cashed in some profits, kept some to stay in the game. All net free on this one. May buy back some on the next big dip, which will probably happen at some point. This case seems to keep moving further out, possibly there is a settlement along the way, who knows.

Same here. I know we shouldn't complain about profits... but it sucks when you say "let me go ahead and do the smart thing right now" and the very next day is when it shoots up 50%

I went ahead and took profits also. Bought at .95 and sold 100% at 2.44. Will keep an eye on it to buy back in on a big drop, but more than doubled my money in 2 weeks.

Thanks to the poster with the original lead and thanks to everyone posting on this thread. I am another new one and learning. I only buy stocks, but am learning and buying options vicariously right now. Slowly getting more confidence.
I may end up with egg on my face, but I have been doing this long enough to know these opportunities don't come around very often. I have researched this as much as anybody and fully intend on being a millionaire when this is done. Not selling anything at this point. The criminal nature of WMT's team is what will lead to a massive settlement. Go read the court docs.

Likewise. I'm in at average .76 holding 6 digits worth of shares. I'm so tempted to go net free but we're so close that selling those shares could cost over a million dollars in the long run... I'm really really confident that we're any day now from a buyout...
Bought a small bag but realistically how high could this possibly go? I understand they could win a lot of money but can you explain why that would suddenly transfer into a huge increase in stock value. The tech they developed is not in use correct?
McInnis 03
AG
I'm going with the rally into close.

SPX LONG FLY

Risk .45 for 5.00.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggies1322
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Aggies1322 said:

I think you timed that reversal perfectly with this post!

My trades are almost as exact as my posting.
CSTXAg92
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

oldarmy1 said:

TTOO finally broke that $0.55
And it continues to climb.
I love it when market makers move it up to new highs right at the close, just begging for an after hours run. But if it doesn't hit within 10 minutes people will get ancy and sell.
OldArmy1: Quick update on TTOO. I've stayed the course with it and I'm sitting with a nice 56.47% gain. Going to hang onto this one as I think it will continue to climb over the next several weeks.
topher06
We ever gonna do this press conference?
BrokeAssAggie
topher06 said:

We ever gonna do this press conference?
He's playing golf #CNN
First Page Last Page
Page 1632 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.