Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,271 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PearlJammin said:

OverSeas AG said:

leoj said:

LK delisted from nasdaq
Was just coming here to say that. So I wonder what that means.
where is the barf emoji?
GigEmRangers75455
AgShaun00 said:

PearlJammin said:

OverSeas AG said:

leoj said:

LK delisted from nasdaq
where is the barf emoji?

I'm the genius who bought this after the sell off thinking it might be an over reaction. In at 7.40 per share.
thirdcoast
AG
Quote:

The Company (LK) plans to timely request a hearing (the "Hearing") before a Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "Panel"). The Company will remain listed on Nasdaq, pending the outcome of the Hearing. There can be no assurance that the Panel will grant the Company's request for continued listing. According to the Notice, the Hearing will typically be scheduled to occur approximately 30 to 45 days after the date of the hearing request.

Looks like got at least another month before anything actually happens with LK.
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

PearlJammin said:

OverSeas AG said:

leoj said:

LK delisted from nasdaq
where is the barf emoji?

I'm the genius who bought this after the sell off thinking it might be an over reaction. In at 7.40 per share.
I bought it the day before they announced the corruption. I was in at 21, and then bought another 100 when it was like 4.
Ranger222
AG
texagbeliever said:

Consumer demand is there...

Foot Locker (FL) also had a dozens-deep line of customers on Saturday, Raymond James said
Shopping at the mall might be different nowadays, but that didn't stop consumers from lining up to buy the latest gear at a Nike Inc.(NKE) store in Atlanta, according to Raymond James analysts, who said they spotted dozens of people lined up at a mall waiting over the weekend.
Georgia began reopening businesses, including gyms and tattoo parlors, in late April (http://www.marketwatch.com/ story/these-states-are-loosening-economic-shut-down-orders-texas-expected-to-announce-new-rules-soon-2020-04-23). Raymond James updated its channel checks at the Lenox Plaza mall, one of the largest in the U.S., according to analysts, on the second week of reopening.
"Nike(NKE) had a line of 40 people on both Friday and Saturday," analysts led by Matthew McClintock wrote. "The store was running at capacity (50 people it appeared) and more than 15 people were checking out on both days and at different times (equally registering footwear and apparel)."

-Market watch on fidelity

I went to the mall here yesterday in Florida.....over 75% of the businesses were still closed with no sign of when they were reopening...including Nike which has remained closed since March.

Not doubting some of the data...but what I saw yesterday with my own eyes says demand may still be slow because there are no businesses yet to have demand!
Harkrider 93
AG
Carlo4 said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/european-stocks-weaken-after-powerful-rally-2020-05-19?mod=home-page

Quote:

Dutch bank ABN Amro used data from Texas to show how the world economy may react to gradual reopenings. They pointed out Google mobility data on May 9 showed a 23% reduction in visits to retail & recreation establishments from normal levels

As both a professional traffic operations engineer and witness to retail shopping this weekend, no way in hell retail traffic is down only 23% when most stores were closed. Only 15 parking spaces in my apartments 4 story garage were empty yesterday at 10 AM. Normally, the reverse would be true.
I work in a retail center and pass a few to and from work. We are around 80% of what is normal this past week. There are about 3 places that went empty during co-vid. The only places in my center that aren't 80% of normal are restaurants.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Volume spike on SDC
SoTXAg09
AG
Looking for advice/guidance, using TOS. I bought 4 DIS110C last week. They expired out of the money, yet somehow I had 400 shares of DIS yesterday. Oh, and I'm only a cash account and my buying power was (38,000). TOS then sold all the shares but 73, which are still there today. What the heck do I need to do? Its worked out in my favor and actually netted me a few grand, so I don't exactly want to give it back.
UpstateAg
AG
Out on amazon when it hit 2460. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Weekly goal hit
Harkrider 93
AG
Some dumb thoughts to cloud your opinions:

Remember when everyone and their dog said we were retesting the bottom or going past the bottom?
While we agreed with the experts, a few questioned "when has everyone been right about the market"?

Now, everyone and their dog is saying we are too high and will pull back in a pretty sizeable way. I would pose the same question as above, except this time, there are maybe 4 people saying we will have a 3-5% pullback before hitting all time highs (Bill Miller - not BBQ guy, Jeff Saut, Leon Tuey).

Glad you traders are giving me something to do while I wait for clarity on the market.
gougler08
AG
Right back at the top of the Darvis Box for now
khaos288
AG
UpstateAg said:

Out on amazon when it hit 2460. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Weekly goal hit
had my sells hit this morning in about 3 minutes. Congrats
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Looking for advice/guidance, using TOS. I bought 4 DIS110C last week. They expired out of the money, yet somehow I had 400 shares of DIS yesterday. Oh, and I'm only a cash account and my buying power was (38,000). TOS then sold all the shares but 73, which are still there today. What the heck do I need to do? Its worked out in my favor and actually netted me a few grand, so I don't exactly want to give it back.
There has to be more to the story.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AMD getting lots of call buying
khaos288
AG
One AAPL call left after being net free+

Letssssss goooooooooo
Exsurge Domine
IrishTxAggie said:

AMD getting lots of call buying

Rode it for $200 and walked. Been burned by AMD like 9x, it's nvda's ugly sister
SpeedyAg90
AG
My MOMO 23.5C are Climbing UP !!!
OverSeas AG
AG
texagbeliever
Spy is on a tear right now. Wonder if the early start was a small bear trap.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ttoo goalposts 4/16 and today (I mean, guess goalposts don't matter if it's already on our radar, but...)? sold all mine at .89 this morning but looks like it's gonna keep running
gougler08
AG
PoopyPullup said:

ttoo goalposts 4/16 and today (I mean, guess goalposts don't matter if it's already on our radar, but...)? sold all mine at .89 this morning but looks like it's gonna keep running
*****..sold a day early but I'll still take a 40% profit anyways
romanagg11
Rookie here, got a beginners question. Robinhood users, if I sold a stock yesterday mid day, how long until I can buy that stock again before being flagged for pattern trading?
McInnis 03
AG
MU had a big bullish engulfing on the 5min about 20 min ago. There were a lot of 46 calls on this the other day FYI and the OI indicates it's still there.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
leoj
AG
romanagg11 said:

Rookie here, got a beginners question. Robinhood users, if I sold a stock yesterday mid day, how long until I can buy that stock again before being flagged for pattern trading?

It's by business day, so you're good. You will get flagged if you buy and sell a stock in the same day.
SpeedyAg90
AG
Any ideas on what we are looking for on TWTR 30C exit.
McInnis 03
AG
romanagg11 said:

Same day transactions only. If you held overnight it's not a day trade and does not count against you.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

Thoughts on IVR? I bought a couple lots today with intention to sell Jun and Oct calls at strikes if $4 and $6, respectively. If they pay even one dividend at current yield it's a win if not called, still healthy return even with calls. If they go bankrupt I lose less than $300.

Is this not right?
been watching this, apparently they have declared a dividend of 50c payable to owners of record this thursday? But only 5c will be cash, and the rest will be paid in shares of common stock...so if the price holds this week that means they'll basically do 1/6 share plus 5c? Been wanting to get into this one because the premiums are juicy, maybe I'll buy 90 shares then after the dividend I'll have 105, then I can sell a call?
OverSeas AG
AG
OverSeas AG
AG
leoj
AG
In and out of AMD, AAPL, AMZN calls for good gains, msft I chose the wrong strike so exited quickly. Let's see what mnuchin has to say to congress today. Have an alert set for AMZN 2470, it got stopped there but it's been consolidating, could be ready for another run especially after WMT earnings.
YNWA_AG
AG
Rubi
cisgenderedAggie
PoopyPullup said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

Thoughts on IVR? I bought a couple lots today with intention to sell Jun and Oct calls at strikes if $4 and $6, respectively. If they pay even one dividend at current yield it's a win if not called, still healthy return even with calls. If they go bankrupt I lose less than $300.

Is this not right?
been watching this, apparently they have declared a dividend of 50c payable to owners of record this thursday? But only 5c will be cash, and the rest will be paid in shares of common stock...so if the price holds this week that means they'll basically do 1/6 share plus 5c? Been wanting to get into this one because the premiums are juicy, maybe I'll buy 90 shares then after the dividend I'll have 105, then I can sell a call?

It's working ok for me so far. Been selling covered calls against them and have effectively reduced my cost basis by about 15% since that post. One expired and I bought another out at .03. Trying to sell more now.
SpeedyAg90
AG
Much Appreciated Man, it has definitely been fighting that 30 mark. Will have to keep a close eye.
Aggie_2463
AG
SNSS - up 10% to 0.44

Formed a cup on the 1 month chart? Maybe she is waking up. I've read they expect some data release by end of May.
First Page Last Page
Page 1557 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.