Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,101,059 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by jagvocate
fightintxag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might I ask why you have 297 as the topside resistance of the box rather than 295?
Harkrider 93
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BJ late blooming
I was premature.
oldarmy1
AG
willjohnathan said:

Whats up with SQ today? I've added to my 6/19 calls today but it keeps dropping.
Take your pick....received an upgrade by Zacks or a negative article about facing uphill challenges due to the devastation to small businesses.
UpstateAg
AG
Ranger, you bailing on AMD?
Pepper Brooks
AG
BJ can do that if executed properly
BreNayPop
AG
Carol Baskin said:

BJ can do that if executed properly

Username checks out. Maybe if we guys got a BJ here or there more often it wouldn't be such a big deal, f'n carol baskin!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
low volume. curious to see how close goes. Disgusted that a trial with 8 patients is a 3.35% rise.
texagbeliever
gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

fightintxag13 said:

texagbeliever said:

What is the CADE breakout of the Darvas box? $7.20?

It is up to $6.7 up 16%
The previous high that I see in the box is 7.40
Good point. I was looking at dailies which had a high around $7.11
I guess it will be a look on volume plus break.
It's been gradually going higher each time...I'd have it about 7.50
Follow up question: When it breaks the Darvis box do you try to get cute and sell it around 8-8.50 and buy in on teh pull back or just sit tight for the ride?

-i realize this is probably more of a preference question not actual advice on what i should do.
texagbeliever
$30,000 Millionaire said:

low volume. curious to see how close goes. Disgusted that a trial with 8 patients is a 3.35% rise.
Yeah it sure sucks seeing our economy back on track and being optimistic/hopeful. I'd much rather wish for collapse so that i could say i told you so...
thirdcoast
AG
GSX (China online learning) accused of faking users and revenue with bots. Next LK?
IrishTxAggie
AG
texagbeliever said:

Yeah it sure sucks seeing our economy back on track and being optimistic/hopeful. I'd much rather wish for collapse so that i could say i told you so...
It's not an "I told you so" and our economy is nowhere near back on track. Wall St. and Main St. are extremely disconnected right now and the Fed is propping this up at every corner. Like I've said, I'm not going to fight the action, but the inevitable collapse from the bubble popping is going to be that much worse.
Ranger222
AG
UpstateAg said:

Ranger, you bailing on AMD?

Not happy with it but not bailing yet. Never got below Friday's close so holding for now. Have stop set a 53.95 or the 21D MA
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
gougler08
AG
texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

fightintxag13 said:

texagbeliever said:

What is the CADE breakout of the Darvas box? $7.20?

It is up to $6.7 up 16%
The previous high that I see in the box is 7.40
Good point. I was looking at dailies which had a high around $7.11
I guess it will be a look on volume plus break.
It's been gradually going higher each time...I'd have it about 7.50
Follow up question: When it breaks the Darvis box do you try to get cute and sell it around 8-8.50 and buy in on teh pull back or just sit tight for the ride?

-i realize this is probably more of a preference question not actual advice on what i should do.
Probably target 8.50...longer term would be gap fill to 12 but that will take a while most likely.

For now, I'm buying around 5.10 and selling around 7.30
jbeck3487
AG
OverSeas AG said:

the DOW is up 1000, but it fells like watching paint dry.
No doubt. All I'm asking for is a flash to 297 for the SPY
gigemJTH12
AG
need some help...I am a rookie so please be kind

I bought $TSG about a year ago on a tip. it was in my Robinhood(please dont kill me) portfolio doing great and now it is not showing up. the money is just gone from my account.

any idea what happened?

it says they got bought last year but it was in my account as TSG with the money showing up until very recently.
oldarmy1
AG
Power hour on deck
IrishTxAggie
AG
Flagged... GTFO.... Why in the hell do you keep pulling this crap?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
texagbeliever said:

Nobody wants to see the economy collapse and nobody wants to see anyone die. Everyone wants a good economy because it benefits everyone. The vaccine news is encouraged, but it's not a solve yet. It's an 8 person tolerability trial that now requires significant further analysis. Yes, I have a short term bet, sometimes things don't go your way, life will go on and there will be future trades. The economy and the markets are totally disconnected, propped up by a central bank adding debt that will take decades or a century to pay off.

Please do me a favor and understand the difference between ill intent and reasonable frustration with market manipulation. I don't understand why you felt the need to assign personal ill intent, but I'm sorry you spend time thinking that way. More of a reflection on you than me IMO.
krosch11
AG
I'm doing the same but keeping some shares net free for the long term gap fill. House money at that point.
oldarmy1
AG
We have no gaps to the upside on SPY and only one left is 3328 initial drop from all time highs. We created a gap in both with todays open and continuation.
gigemJTH12
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I bought $TSG about a year ago on a tip. it was in my Robinhood(please dont kill me) portfolio doing great and now it is not showing up. the money is just gone from my account.

any idea what happened?

it says they got bought last year but it was in my account as TSG with the money showing up until very recently.
quick bump before it gets lost...PLEASE HELP IM POOR
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I guess never say never, but I'd be all-in on a short if we got to that level.
TChaney
gigemJTH12
AG
I saw that but shouldnt my money just show up under a different symbol?

its just gone.
Andy07
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

any idea what happened?

Sounds like a good question for your broker...
gigemJTH12
AG
I cant get ahold of Robinhood. again I am super novice. sounds like I need to GTFO of robinhood but would like to find this money before I do so.
BrokeAssAggie
WMT earnings are tomorrow. We think anything about ZEST will be released?
UpstateAg
AG
Taking a small position for amazon this week. Would love for a spike up tomorrow and I will have met my weekly goal.
Looking to short TWLO for tomorrow.
RPMag
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I cant get ahold of Robinhood. again I am super novice. sounds like I need to GTFO of robinhood but would like to find this money before I do so.

Check your Robinhood statements.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
KT 90
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

any idea what happened?

call/email them

ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

BJ late blooming

Don't you mean, slow riser?
oldarmy1
AG
I keep peeling $400-$600/1k shares of SPY against my $296 calls every time it gets above $295.95. You saw me doing this Friday. Until it breaks I am earning 100% of the $0.40 current value premium of the $296's. Fun strategy on these back and forth channels later in the day.
ProgN
He's a left leaning troll from forum 16.
First Page Last Page
Page 1552 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.