Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,818 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
Grown Pear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drill4oil78 said:

oldarmy1 said:

True, but we should also say "If you haven't invested in yourself and are being reminded that it's up to you then please don't speak about those who did, and do."

I went without cable, drove a clunker, didn't dine out when money was needed to invest. I don't drink but I challenge anyone this Friday to go to your nearest grocery or convenience store and watch the number of obviously poor people grab cases of beer.

In this country 99.9% of anyone with financial struggles (exempting mentally ill) are self-inflicted or a choice. So choose wisely.
Well said .... Personal responsibility + each person should set financial priorities in your life. Like I tell my kids, it is those little things you buy monthly that add up quickly and are a significant part of your spending that can be eliminated easily. Do you really need to spend $5+ at Starbucks 15-20+ days a month.
More so than anything in my opinion, it's not as much the $ amount of little costs that add up... it's more of the behavior and habits that those instill. Those spending habits only increase and it's extremely difficult to break out of that.
oldarmy1
AG
NET volume spike.
texagbeliever
Bears with a big push to keep SPY below 292. Didnt drop far on high volume.
oldarmy1
AG
For you fellow long-sufferers CX has been basing and showing new levels of support. One of these days I just feel we're going to wake up to see a long green candle above $3.50.

One can hope.
IrishTxAggie
AG
drill4oil78 said:

oldarmy1 said:

True, but we should also say "If you haven't invested in yourself and are being reminded that it's up to you then please don't speak about those who did, and do."

I went without cable, drove a clunker, didn't dine out when money was needed to invest. I don't drink but I challenge anyone this Friday to go to your nearest grocery or convenience store and watch the number of obviously poor people grab cases of beer.

In this country 99.9% of anyone with financial struggles (exempting mentally ill) are self-inflicted or a choice. So choose wisely.
Well said .... Personal responsibility + each person should set financial priorities in your life. Like I tell my kids, it is those little things you buy monthly that add up quickly and are a significant part of your spending that can be eliminated easily. Do you really need to spend $50+ at Starbucks BARS 15-20+ days a month.
Yes...
J_Landes89
AG
Only 15-20 ?!?!?

spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

For you fellow long-sufferers CX has been basing and showing new levels of support. One of these days I just feel we're going to wake up to see a long green candle above $3.50.

One can hope.
$2c for 1/2022. Maybe will make it by then.
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

One can hope.
It's a stock we can tell our grandkids about....
oldarmy1
AG
So many times that huge volume spike on a rising stock turns out to trigger a selloff. NET dropped $0.60 since .

Posted on Manic thread by accident. Was observing how things are going with them.

At any rate, when a stock has been climbing and you see that mega volume spike its a fairly decent indication to take profits off of it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

So many times that huge volume spike on a rising stock turns out to trigger a selloff. NET dropped $0.60 since .

Posted on Manic thread by accident. Was observing how things are going with them.

At any rate, when a stock has been climbing and you see that mega volume spike its a fairly decent indication to take profits off of it.
How many of them have bitten off more than they can chew by blindly following a couple 20s somethings with a Twitter account? I looked in their earlier and some lost on a lot of them
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Aggies1322
AG
Do we expect roku to get over $130 by june?I seem to really time options poorly.
oldarmy1
AG
Good job Overseas AG - Have to call you OAG

Were you the one who posted all of my trades in detail? Sorry I hadn't had time to review.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Do we expect roku to get over $130 by june?I seem to really time options poorly.
Hard to say with the way that stock appears to be institutions favorite to manipulate. The high premiums allow them to do a lot of things to the share price.

I just bought TWTR May 29 $30 Calls. It looks based off its earnings pop and profit drop to reverse.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's definitely great to learn more each week! I just think there were a lot of people on that thread that have found themselves at home with a computer and no employer supervision so they would try their hand at options trading and threw a lot into it before fully grasping what it is they're actually doing.
59 South
AG
SQ showing good strength today. Could be a double top and consolidate and could also run another $10 putting the $100 magnet in play. I'm going to hold my swing a bit longer into next week even after 20%+.
jj9000
AG
Would you start a dang Options Trading service already?
TXAG14
IrishTxAggie said:

It's definitely great to learn more each week! I just think there were a lot of people on that thread that have found themselves at home with a computer and no employer supervision so they would try their hand at options trading and threw a lot into it before fully grasping what it is they're actually doing.
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I've been following the longest I believe, and I have told everyone I've turned onto it to start very small. There's a big learning curve, and you've got to learn not to just blindly follow. I take about 1/2 of the trades posted. I've got a big no-no list, and an exit strategy completely separate from the alerts.

I want everyone to make a bunch of money, but buying 10 contracts at a time is something I'll just never do.
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Barty Dont Hedge
oldarmy1 said:

I failed to get out when I was supposed to. Can you tell everyone to buy back in so it will run up again? LOL
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

One can hope.
It's a stock we can tell our grandkids about....
I just hope it hits before they leave for college. They are 3years, 2 years and 1 year right now.
oldarmy1
AG
Barty said:

oldarmy1 said:

I failed to get out when I was supposed to. Can you tell everyone to buy back in so it will run up again? LOL
You'll be fine. Was just trying to get a level of comfort for people to take profit on portions when you get an almost immediate great entry.
BearkatRunner88
AG
SPY just can't break past 292

Got slammed that time.
Spaceship
AG
Re: TSLA

Elon Musk - "Our stock price is too high."

The market - "No, it's too low. Watch this."
leoj
AG
59 South said:

SQ showing good strength today. Could be a double top and consolidate and could also run another $10 putting the $100 magnet in play. I'm going to hold my swing a bit longer into next week even after 20%+.

There was lots of call option flow earlier this week
IrishTxAggie
AG
Spaceship said:

Re: TSLA

Elon Musk - "Our stock price is too high."

The market - "No, it's too low. Watch this."
Username checks out!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Feels like 2930 is inevitable some time today.
oldarmy1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Feels like 2930 is inevitable some time today.
Big SPY seller came in with goal of setting off warning profit taking, to stop the move up. So far its worked. Will be interesting to see if markets accept that for today or trap them.
oldarmy1
AG
Now you may buy that NET May 15 $25 call. Just bought back most of my sales.
oldarmy1
AG
Don't chase the bid....use the selling. $1.60-$1.70 max
Boat Shoes
AG
oldarmy1 said:

In at $1.75. What's your planned exit?
oldarmy1
AG
Boat Shoes said:

oldarmy1 said:

In at $1.75. What's your planned exit?
Sell 50% at $2.40 and then have order at $3 for remainder.

See me?

McInnis 03
AG
^^ This guy
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 1487 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.