Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,117,235 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oldarmy1
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$WORK forming Cup and Handle
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

Anyone getting in on ZEST today?
i might buy more.

Better move quick. It's already up 11 cents at the open
crazy. awesome rec so far.

was hoping for a small pullback to dump another 2k.
tlepoC
AG
Don't know what happened to SHIP this morning but fun little play to start the morning.
BearkatRunner88
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

Good grief how high will this one push before a reset?

Not sure but already touched 1.25 this morning before dropping a little.

Got another 1,000 @1.20
Tried to pick up and got this message...

"Opening transactions for this security are not accepted."
GigEmRangers75455
AgShaun00 said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

One key thing in this stock is that the lawsuit is the pot of gold at the end. The actual company financials are not good. Try not to have knee jerk reactions in the ups and downs. It's about the long game but the rise in price so rapidly is making things appear as if everything is going in the right direction. Still up 8% on the day at the moment.
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

One key thing in this stock is that the lawsuit is the pot of gold at the end. The actual company financials are not good. Try not to have knee jerk reactions in the ups and downs. It's about the long game but the rise in price so rapidly is making things appear as if everything is going in the right direction. Still up 8% on the day at the moment.
I get it. I am moving some of my option play money into this. i know it is a gamble and not putting anything into that i can't afford to lose. I
PPAag06
AG
It is only able to be traded on a few platforms. I know ETrade will now let you. For the past two years, I have had to call ETrade and place a buy through their desk but that requirement was lifted about a month ago.
Grown Pear
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

Got another 1,000 @1.20

Probably b/c its a penny stock. That's what happened to me with my brokerage account. I moved everything to Chase You Invest and will complain about them AGAIN! I called and they said penny stocks can't be held in You Invest accounts.

So I opened up an account at TDA and have to wait 4 days because it's an OTC stock. All this and I'm watching it go from y'all talking about it in the 0.60's to now over 1.00 at 1.20 (doubled in days)!! Ugh
SpeedyAg90
AG
RUBI moving up
Mr President Elect
AG
Anybody hold their Elon specials until today? Just unloaded mine.
PPAag06
AG
Fidelity and ETrade are the only ones I know that allow trading.
leoj
AG
Prognightmare said:

Congrats brother

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Mr President Elect
AG
Grown Pear said:

BearkatRunner88 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

Got another 1,000 @1.20

Probably b/c its a penny stock. That's what happened to me with my brokerage account. I moved everything to Chase You Invest and will complain about them AGAIN! I called and they said penny stocks can't be held in You Invest accounts.

So I opened up an account at TDA and have to wait 4 days because it's an OTC stock. All this and I'm watching it go from y'all talking about it in the 0.60's to now over 1.00 at 1.20 (doubled in days)!! Ugh

Similar here... does anyone have a recommended platform and where there is no wait?
gougler08
AG
Fidelity still blocks me on a couple stocks that I've seen thrown around here (SNSS is one)
BearkatRunner88
AG
Grown Pear said:

BearkatRunner88 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

BB675 said:

i might buy more.

Got another 1,000 @1.20

Got that from my TDA account
Grown Pear
AG
Wonderful. Lol, thanks
IrishTxAggie
AG
Damn. missed the ROKU lotto while I was tinkering with my TSLA
texagbeliever
Did SPY glitch on fidelity or did it have a free fall drop to 287.5 and bounce right back up 20 minutes ago?
PPAag06
AG
There is a thread on Yahoo Finance that has a lot of this information. FYI. ETrade seems to be the easiest right now.
texagbeliever
Do we think spy at 294 will be the big test for breakout or pullback? That was the ceiling in the past month. And SPY dropped hard after hitting that point.
Ragoo
AG
Flipped the roku 130 for $2165

Done for the day.
Aggie_2463
AG
VST ran up to $20.22 after ER, scooped up some more shares for a 6th trade at $17.98 yesterday.

$18.65 currently.
khaos288
AG
Ragoo said:

Flipped the roku 130 for $2165

Done for the day.
Yup, that's a sell and walk move. Go get a steak for lunch.
Proposition Joe
IrishTxAggie said:

DDSO said:

I hope this DIS can hold. I took 5/8 108c at the close yesterday for .16.
Just heard an announcement that Shanghai Disney tickets for reopening sold out in 3mins

Park reduced to like 20% capacity. Maybe they raised prices, but if they were the regular price then it would be like them selling an elite ticket package for regular cost so not surprising they sold out quick.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Proposition Joe said:

IrishTxAggie said:

DDSO said:

Just heard an announcement that Shanghai Disney tickets for reopening sold out in 3mins

Park reduced to like 20% capacity. Maybe they raised prices, but if they were the regular price then it would be like them selling an elite ticket package for regular cost so not surprising they sold out quick.
I understand. But I think it is a testament to the pent up consumer demand that we will ultimately see come about in the USA soon too.
gougler08
AG
My wife has a trip planned in late June for Disney World. Granted she's a Disney fanatic but she is very cautious about doing anything around here like grocery shopping, etc. but she's all gung ho about going to Disney no matter the risk. I think there's a lot of demand ready to go right back to "normal" with Disney parks
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Proposition Joe said:

IrishTxAggie said:

DDSO said:

I understand. But I think it is a testament to the pent up consumer demand that we will ultimately see come about in the USA soon too.
I know the economy isn't going to "snap back" to normal, but there definitely will be an initial thirst from people to do things like Disney. Being told you can't do something, only makes certain people want to do it more. Now imagine being told you can't do something for 8 weeks, and when it re-opens, it will be "limited release".
McInnis 03
AG
DIS 9/18 130C's getting bought up right now to the tune of $800k+
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ranger222
AG
Love the 5/29 35C action in TWTR

Took 29C lottos overnight on the call out right before close and using profits on those
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Love the 5/29 35C action in TWTR

Took 29C lottos overnight on the call out right before close and using profits on those
I bought 29.5P's and rode from .14 to .24 and bailed
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Talon2DSO
AG
LUV shot up and is now taking a dive. Good luck to whomever is holding calls on LUV
Ranger222
AG
Two other call outs I like --

SDGR 6/19 55c : encompasses earnings in June

AMD 6/19 60c
Ranger222
AG
Got in TWLO May 170C at open thanks to OptionHawk call out and doubled from 6+ to 12+ already. Sold and done for the day.
Bert315
AG
oldarmy1 said:

True, but we should also say "If you haven't invested in yourself and are being reminded that it's up to you then please don't speak about those who did, and do."

I went without cable, drove a clunker, didn't dine out when money was needed to invest. I don't drink but I challenge anyone this Friday to go to your nearest grocery or convenience store and watch the number of obviously poor people grab cases of beer.

In this country 99.9% of anyone with financial struggles (exempting mentally ill) are self-inflicted or a choice. So choose wisely.

I don't know how many times I have been mocked bc I still drive my 04 Silverado with 300k miles by colleagues. The reality is I don't need the new car, mines paid for. Times like these where I see people getting laid off and have to sell to make ends meet bc they can't afford the mortgage and other bills confirms why I live the way I do. You are exactly right on the financial struggles being almost always self inflicted.
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Got in TWLO May 170C at open thanks to OptionHawk call out and doubled from 6+ to 12+ already. Sold and done for the day.
ONe day when I have a double y'all ALL need to blue star me. TWICE.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1485 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.