Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,021,901 Views | 224204 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by confucius_ag
Ranger222
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What an amazing trade Dropbox became. Sold my 7/20 calls today. Still going to hold onto my Jan 19 calls. Never expected that kind of run.

Actively trying to decrease my positions with this trade war talk flaring up again. Seems like small caps and tech not going to care about it.
oldarmy1
AG
DOW Futures down over 200 again. If that continues tech will eventually roll over.
oldarmy1
AG
Tariff Trump Terminates Technical Trading

The End

tailgatetimer10
AG
Sucks because I was just approaching my high
oldarmy1
AG
Watch AAPL closely to hold $185. If it loses that major support level it is a bellweather warning that things are going to challenge major market support levels again. We never augmented from the thin Thin THIN trading strategy during a sideways market but even I'm going to take trade losses, mostly on options, on the non-technical impacts from the trade battle.
gougler08
AG
Where are you looking to see if a buying opportunity presents itself
Ranger222
AG
2740 - 2745 was the breakthrough level that could turn into support here......after that 2710 is a must to be defended and where 50 dma and 100 dma are converging. After that, a drop........

Ranger222
AG
Highly recommend subscribing to the Kenny Polcari's daily market newsletter. Gets emailed out in the morning and gives a great overview of the market and what is going on. It's also free. In today's email he gave price targets to watch, the 2740 and 2710 levels mentioned

Kenny Polcari Newsletter signup
Ragoo
AG
Roku says be damned market.
gougler08
AG
Glad I jumped on TWTR...mad I didn't jump on ROKU
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

I entered more JD shares at $41.70 with a stop at $41.50.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Where do you stand with JD with this pull back in the Asia markets, buying opportunity?

Edit: seems you answered my question....
oldarmy1
AG
For those in AVEO it is behaving very well technically. A move above $2.45 would continue upward.
oldarmy1
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Where do you stand with JD with this pull back in the Asia markets, buying opportunity?
I'm in a ton of it and am doing a rare day trade to pick up 40 cents per share which I just exited as a reduction of net holdings price strategy....which btw already filled to sell.
gougler08
AG
May want to wait til the end of the day for JD, it just keeps going down right now
oldarmy1
AG
AIG chart still looks strong. If markets move back up AIG will break and run. But if this is something more on the selloff then AIG likely goes through a wave down to $53.50 area.
pacecar02
for once, i'm mostly cash during one of these moves

no sig
gougler08
AG
TWTR is filling one of the gaps from last week, -4% and going down still
oldarmy1
AG
For a non-trading retirement account holdings put LADR on your watchlist. Should market really tank and it comes below $15 its a great opportunity to get an 8%+ dividend stock into your portfolio.
oldarmy1
AG
AIG right at upper resistance.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

I entered more JD shares at $41.70 with a stop at $41.50.
Got in around $41.50, are you targeting around $50 for this or higher?
oldarmy1
AG
Long term easy $50 on JD. Will go higher than that.

Pharmaceutical stocks used todays selloff on broad markets to catch people not looking and making moves.

CVS to Regenoron. Most all of them heading upward.
aggiehunter3
AG
Nice morning reversal on CRON I picked up some 7.5 calls yesterday before close
IrishTxAggie
AG
Anyone got any options they're eyeing? I just added to my AVEO position last week. Have enough skin in them now.
clobby
AG
SIRI $8 7/20, got in at .03 and was up to .10 yesterday, down to .05 today but stock has been climbing pretty steady.
oldarmy1
AG
PBR held and broke upward.

AIG calls and FB calls would be my select options. July 20th 210's on FB and $56 Jun29 on AIG
HoustonAg2014
AG
GREEEEEAT... I am balls deep in Apple right now and it is not looking good at all. If it holds 185 do we see a leg back up?

I was thinking the same thing by the way. Trump Tariffs Trump Technicals...
what say you
OA1, can you please expound on your AVEO comment from this morning?
leoj
AG
Not sure why you would be worried about Apple unless you are thinking real short term. Apple is the one company I am probably most confident is still a solid investment, still not overvalued, and I would buy and hold for decades.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
NFLX flirting with $400
oldarmy1
AG
Still a lot of selling going on. These little upticks on stocks are trader nibblings. Need to see markets moving above -250 this afternoon.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I agree. I am looking at some real estate property that just got brought to me and I was trying to make a little extra cash for it and made some stupid decisions. I was looking at the technicals OA was talking about with it breaking toward 200 when it was at 193. That's why I was a little bummed.

But agree Apple seems to be a safe haven for people when the market corrects at any point. Same with Amazon.
leoj
AG
Ge out of the DOW index, Starbucks reduces guidance and closing stores.
gougler08
AG
What are y'all thinking about semiconductors with all of this trade war stuff? I'm passively in them (FSELX) and it's been awesome the last few months, but I'm a bit worried about it now
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO with a strong AH push.
First Page Last Page
Page 144 of 6406

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.