Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,094,599 Views | 224514 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by confucius_ag
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know. Just my thing, but I work with a lot of Brazilians and don't trust many of them. PBR has been plagued with corruption issues in the past.
leoj
AG
I am not above having a tall boy pbr at a dive bar occasionally. Can't be high class all the time.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Ragoo said:

$0.18 on BBY and my break even will have been met upon assignment tomorrow. I fully expect to be assigned after today's expiration.

From there I will see how Monday goes and either exit the trade or sell covered calls.
and in the green for the first time in a month
That gap filled. So now it will be interesting to see if the post gap fill pullback comes or if it powers on back up to resistance. Note the static volume over past week. Not much selling/shorting action and todays low volume could be tracked in the first 2 hours and used to see no selling pressure existed, setting up the easy move up to fill that gap down.

IrishTxAggie
AG
leoj said:

I am not above having a tall boy pbr at a dive bar occasionally. Can't be high class all the time.

High Life>>>PBR
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Anyone know anything about PBR?

I stopped drinking it after I got out of college and started making more than $10/hr. Tastes like **** still.
Dude!

Energy sector stock. Big volume came in again to confirm previous support all the way back to December. I am thinking of an entry with a stop on a new low after it dipped just below major support but since moved back up.

if you want a latin american energy stock look at any of the ones in Argentina.
oldarmy1
AG
CRON is basing after a pullback and looking ready to make a move higher. Rounded bottom ta-boot
aggie_fan13
AG
Short VIX
oldarmy1
AG
Welp, we get to see some support marks strength at the open with this tarrif war hitting markets. Futures off 189 on the DOW and 18 on the S&P.

My TWTR covered call and PUT strategy might work out after all.
Ragoo
AG
My BBY puts got assigned to me over the weekend. I may sell some at the money covered calls for premium and to get out of the trade all together. I may sell the shares outright and look for a new opportunity.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

My BBY puts got assigned to me over the weekend. I may sell some at the money covered calls for premium and to get out of the trade all together. I may sell the shares outright and look for a new opportunity.
Yeah once that gap fills all bets were off but the markets being pressured made the pullback 100% from there.

The broader markets danced a few days above mid-channel levels and will begin the week with a push back to the lower levels. Sideways action still look to be the macro-action so anything pushing/testing major supports (especialy flash down below them) would be a buy with easier stop loss marks for any continuation downward.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Welp, we get to see some support marks strength at the open with this tarrif war hitting markets. Futures off 189 on the DOW and 18 on the S&P.

My TWTR covered call and PUT strategy might work out after all.
Make it -216 on the DOW now, maybe I can get in on SN now if it drops again
Rice and Fries
In regards to SN, try to get it as close to $3 or below as you can. You'll be rewarded.
oldarmy1
AG
Google invests in JD. Well hello!
oldarmy1
AG
snowmnag970 said:

In regards to SN, try to get it as close to $3 or below as you can. You'll be rewarded.
Be disappointed to see SN below $3 at this point. I posted Friday $3.80 was a good entry opportunity. It's pushing right now over $4. In fact, as a accumlated holding versus a trade, seeing SN under $3 would be a broken holding - even though I traded it into a net free holding.

I'm expecting SN to push $6.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

BBY filling the early gap....very bullish coming off of a longer gap fill Friday. That's my read.
oldarmy1
AG
I did enter PBR average price $9.21 with a stop loss at $8.95
oldarmy1
AG
Calling a prediction. TWTR is going to be bought out. I managed to use the Put early to get a little juice and only cost me 8 cents a share to buy back the covered call so I saved that extra 25% of shares.
oldarmy1
AG
SWN hit new trend highs $5.32
IrishTxAggie
AG
But by who? Apple or Microsoft maybe?
oldarmy1
AG
LADR Friday entry looking good early.
aggieland09
AG
Old Army,

For Long term buy and holder's, what would it mean to us if twitter was bought out? Should we stay the coarse or sell before a possible buy out?
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

facebook?
oldarmy1
AG
aggieland09 said:

Old Army,

For Long term buy and holder's, what would it mean to us if twitter was bought out? Should we stay the coarse or sell before a possible buy out?
Stay the course. Majority of buyouts are above current trading prices for the stock being acquired.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

BBY filling the early gap....very bullish coming off of a longer gap fill Friday. That's my read.
it has been bullish since that gap down friday morning. riding the wave now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

IrishTxAggie said:

facebook?
I thought about them too but I just can't see Facebook pulling the trigger on Twitter. They already share a lot of the same features (to me at least). It would definitely be interesting. Not sure Twitter would take an offer from Facebook either.
oldarmy1
AG
AIG behaved like I wanted it too. Early selling due to market conditions down over 80 cents and now up 18 cents. Love that chart!
leoj
AG
DBX!
tailgatetimer10
AG
AMD lighting it up today as well. That's a 12 year high for the company
aggiehunter3
AG
FB new ATH - I picked up some $200 calls for 6/22 expiration after it looked like it was trying to go green. Has broken out since and already sold half at a double. Nice to double up in an hour.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

snowmnag970 said:

Be disappointed to see SN below $3 at this point. I posted Friday $3.80 was a good entry opportunity. It's pushing right now over $4. In fact, as a accumlated holding versus a trade, seeing SN under $3 would be a broken holding - even though I traded it into a net free holding.

I'm expecting SN to push $6.
Yeah I don't think it will get back down to $3 any time soon
tailgatetimer10
AG
Aveo just popped 6%
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

just took this trade off. Turned a 5k loser into an $850 winner by rolling options and being patient.
oldarmy1
AG
GME volume spike and breaking out of a Darvis Box coming off period of long term lows
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

GME volume spike and breaking out of a Darvis Box coming off period of long term lows
Takeover talks apparently...if it does get bought out would you assume it goes up in to the $20+ range?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Takeover talks apparently...if it does get bought out would you assume it goes up in to the $20+ range?
Absolutely
First Page Last Page
Page 143 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.