Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,098,288 Views | 224554 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TWTR up another 4+% today...are we just not going to fill those gaps from last week?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

TWTR up another 4+% today...are we just not going to fill those gaps from last week?
Heck it might hit my $65 target if this keeps up!

Like Ragoo said - momentum stock
59 South
AG
ETSY wow!
gougler08
AG
MELI is touching that upper part of the wedge again, let's see if it can break out
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

ETSY wow!
Oh shutup!

Rookie post - Susan, I swear if this is you I'm closing your accounts.
oldarmy1
AG
Just got back and see that my ON call options sales got filled on the earlier spike move. Still have shares.
0708aggie
AG
Army any ideas on something to throw some cash into? Pretty heavy on oil right now so would appreciate something in a different industry.

I'm in NKTR, PE, COP, PSX, SN, PM, BPMX)
leoj
AG
So this one is out of left field but I'm looking to start picking up AQMS as a flier. I think they are about to start seeing actual revenue growth as their operations ramp up from testing phase.
gougler08
59 South
AG
It's not Susan I promise. Also not really a rookie... just started using this account as a sock for this forum to keep anonymous!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Anyone got a reason on the flash sell off for AMD
IrishTxAggie
AG
59 South said:

It's not Susan I promise. Also not really a rookie... just started using this account as a sock for this forum to keep anonymous!
Why keep anonymity on a thread about investing?
59 South
AG
It's just a safe move and probably unnecessary... Like to keep financial stuff private and basically don't want my friends to be able to stalk my moves
pfo
AG
oldarmy1's wife talked me into buying some ETSY awhile ago! Please thank her for me oldarmy.

I bought Twitter on yalls call. Thank you board.

Great call on DropBox!

What a fun run on the smaller and midcap techs.
ROKU, EVBG, BL, ULTI, DOCU ... etc. etc.

And NetFlix!!! WOW!

MAGA!

Ragoo
AG
i liquidated my ROTH last week and bought ROKU on Monday. target exit is $50.
oldarmy1
AG
JD continues its recovery.

This group on here appear to be collectively dialed in on some different markets. I've made some great gains on several of your posts and its appreciated!

59 South - I am gonna watch your time stamps on posts and back check the wifes PC. I got my eye on you.
gougler08
AG
I got greedy when it was at $36.50 and wanted it to get down to $35 before I bought in
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Cowboy Curtis said:

Anyone else in on IQ? I bought a few weeks ago and I'm already up over 30%. I'll let it be known I don't know much about the company other than it's the Chinese equivalent of Netflix.

Seeing how BABA took off by modeling AMZN I blindly invested in IQ.

+16% today
leoj
AG
Twitter about to hit 47 after hours
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Twitter about to hit 47 after hours
God bless twitter. And say goodbye to 25% of my shares.
jakal0722
The Twitter rocket continues. I had sold my 48 calls yesterday expecting a slight drop this morning but I missed the buy back...
what say you
SN and CHK taking it on the chin today
Ragoo
AG
When does tech end the parabolic rise?
oldarmy1
AG
AIG my entry trade today. In fact my only entry today. Intraday chart strong as well as the trend chart. I went shares on this one.
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AIG my entry trade today. In fact my only entry today. Intraday chart strong as well as the trend chart. I went shares on this one.

I'm trying to learn more. What makes this chart strong?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Ragoo
AG
$0.18 on BBY and my break even will have been met upon assignment tomorrow. I fully expect to be assigned after today's expiration.

From there I will see how Monday goes and either exit the trade or sell covered calls.
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I'm trying to learn more. What makes this chart strong?

Sure thing. When back in will post both intraday and daily charts with analysis.

AUPH sells filled.
oldarmy1
AG
Good SN entry
Ragoo
AG
Ragoo said:

$0.18 on BBY and my break even will have been met upon assignment tomorrow. I fully expect to be assigned after today's expiration.

From there I will see how Monday goes and either exit the trade or sell covered calls.
and in the green for the first time in a month
oldarmy1
AG
AIG Daily chart shows when it broke down in February. I had a cheap 2 day Put option on that Head and Shoulders that I converted into short position because it fell into the money. I covered the short April 10th on the 5th day of it showing some basing.

It did tank further but you can see the huge support volume that came in and the stock quickly filled that gap down (Remember the gap down rule. It filled the gap and then fell back down. I purchased this in my parents and family retirement accounts on that pullback. Now that it handled the pullback and has moved back to resistance I have high confidence in the full reversal story on AIG. Just like SWN it might take some time to pop that resistance but any waves down I will begin my options and buy/sell approach to reduce core holdings net price. You can also see a fragmented reverse Head & Shoulder that is bullish to help with the bullish thoughts.

Another key element in this stock is what I call the "goal post of life" formation. All that huge volume that had lost faith in the stock came back creating the reversal. It doesn't get any easier than all of these lining up on a stock.

Minute Chart Intraday you can see the huge volume that came in making the V bottom and since we stair stepped up to resistance. The resistance line is as pure as an ivory goose.

oldarmy1
AG
Anyone know anything about PBR?
leoj
AG
Oa, what gets a stock like AIG on your radar in the first place?
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I stopped drinking it after I got out of college and started making more than $10/hr. Tastes like **** still.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

I stopped drinking it after I got out of college and started making more than $10/hr. Tastes like **** still.
Dude!

Energy sector stock. Big volume came in again to confirm previous support all the way back to December. I am thinking of an entry with a stop on a new low after it dipped just below major support but since moved back up.

oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Oa, what gets a stock like AIG on your radar in the first place?
Volume scanners. You can set volume anamoly by stock since each stock has a completly different average volume. If its in my watch list I look at all past studies I've done and what I am looking for to enter and decide whether to enter the trade or not.
First Page Last Page
Page 142 of 6416

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.