Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,518,811 Views | 223289 Replies | Last: 13 sec ago by El_duderino
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ranger222 said:

OXY 5/15 17.5 C on the wire
Bet ya news coming that Buffet added shares.
khaos288
AG
PoopyPullup said:

khaos288 said:

Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

AgEng06 said:

Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

BYND 5/1 $120c down to $0.39
Rub it in.
Back to $0.49 just like that
you guys may not be cut out for Manic. Lots of calls go from 100% to 0%, and if you post every one, this thread is going to become garbage quick.

The strategy is that for every handful of 100-0 there are winners that go 200-300-500-1000 or more, and cover the losses.
clearly you guys doing this are killing it so I guess the math works out, but after watching a bunch of contracts expire worthless in my first couple months doing this I sure feel more comfortable making 50-100% regularly and taking a lot less 0s
Elite Options is another service I tried that focused on that strategy. I didn't make as much money with them though.
UpstateAg
AG
Haven't seen it on CF yet.
AgEng06
AG
PSK posted a screen grab about 30 min ago.

Edit to add:
UpstateAg
AG
Ok. There are 2 Put orders in since then of 1,313 size on the 11.5P and 600 of 15P, both for 5/15. Just wanted to warn you
IrishTxAggie
AG
TecRecAg said:

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about "manic".. did I miss a link somewhere along the way?
Private twitter follow that hits home runs/grand slams or strikes out on options
ProgN
I'm going to nibble on the SPY 5/15 285p
HoustonAg2014
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Soooooo anyone have an AMZN lotto that's affordable and potentially worth playing?
Not this time LOL. I shoulda bought my Loto when it dropped to 1550 at the low of this thing... I was the one that got lucky and caught the bottom on a lotto last earnings like 2 weeks before they reported. Not this time!
AgEng06
AG
Thanks. I'm not in on it, just pointing out what I assumed he was referring to.
McInnis 03
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

McInnis 03 said:

Soooooo anyone have an AMZN lotto that's affordable and potentially worth playing?
Not this time LOL. I shoulda bought my Loto when it dropped to 1550 at the low of this thing... I was the one that got lucky and caught the bottom on a lotto last earnings like 2 weeks before they reported. Not this time!
I remember. You're my hero.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tramaro1
AG
What is your exit on these AMD calls?
gougler08
AG
I like the setup of INMD for a medium term hold...has been beaten back down to IPO type levels lately but was up 2-3x from where it is today when S&P was at all time highs
IrishTxAggie
AG

This should be good...
McInnis 03
AG
I'm playing a lotto on the SPY 300C and the 280P for tomorrow.

If AAPL and AMZN do the same either way (hit or miss) one of those will work. IF they split and go opposite then it probably doens't work out.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
GreasenUSA
AG

Sad to see this. He's been a great follow for up-to-the minute news.
McInnis 03
AG
Walter has been fantastic and I've been wondering how long it would take him to privatize. Now does he also run FirstSquawk because they tweet almost identical info.

B&I Key:
Spaceship
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

This should be good...

What "officials"? The US federal government?
GreasenUSA
AG
I follow First Squawk too, but I found myself noticing more of Walter's tweets for some reason. I know there are plenty out there to take his place.
leoj
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

This should be good...

I hope the people in our government remember that what goes around comes around
IrishTxAggie
AG
This time the world might be in agreement with the US though. The trade war was an undertaking of our own
Exsurge Domine
So good news guys. I'm playing golf this afternoon at 1:20, so the market is sure to go absolutely balls nuts while I'm frantically refreshing td ameritrade while duffing my 5 iron
E
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

So good news guys. I'm playing golf this afternoon at 1:20, so the market is sure to go absolutely balls nuts while I'm frantically refreshing td ameritrade while duffing my 5 iron
Thank you for landing on this grenade for us
AgEng06
AG
Ok, I started a Manic thread, if anyone is interested: https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/3109730

If not, not big deal, just let it fail.
pb488
AG
someone wake me up once Roku starts climbing
Carlo4
AG
Retesting 2892 already on SPX. Let's see if it acts as support now and maybe have afternoon liftoff.
AgShaun00
AG
i leave for 30 mins for lunch and my losses today double.
ProgN
AgShaun00 said:

i leave for 30 mins for lunch and my losses today double.
jj9000
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

while duffing my 5 iron

You're going to do this anyway, so, you might as well enjoy the day in the trenches, from the course.

After your tee shot goes deep into the woods, just tell the group "I'm in the bag on this one".

Then, feed the real addiction.
stxag8
AG
AMD is killing me
ProgN
jj9000 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

while duffing my 5 iron

You're going to do this anyway, so, you might as well enjoy the day in the trenches, from the course.

After your tee shot goes deep into the woods, just tell the group "I'm in the bag on this one".

Then, feed the real addiction.

Exsurge Domine
Callaway throwing green candles like my hulk fanatic nephew at his 5th birthday party
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Carlo4 said:

Retesting 2892 already on SPX. Let's see if it acts as support now and maybe have afternoon liftoff.

Where can I vote for this?

Any thoughts on what UAL do after earnings released? It seems they've already been punished by AAL earnings this morning so I'm not sure if they'll have another big drop or if worse than expected is now expected and already baked in.
jh0400
AG
Rolled my SPY put spreads down to lower levels earlier this morning to offset a about half of the losses on my long positions this morning. Would love to see the bulls take control this afternoon and run us back closer to 291.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Carlo4
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Carlo4 said:

Where can I vote for this?

Any thoughts on what UAL do after earnings released? It seems they've already been punished by AAL earnings this morning so I'm not sure if they'll have another big drop or if worse than expected is now expected and already baked in.
so far so good on bouncing back up a little bit.
First Page Last Page
Page 1433 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.