Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,457 Views | 224480 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey my average price on the BJ was $0.048 cents. Can sell for $0.002 gain!

Winning!

OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, I'm going to give him the benefit for now and see how it goes. I'm still holding those TLRY and ROKU calls, along w/ NIO and BYND. And FB, I forgot that one.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Rice and Fries
Diamond Hands.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgShaun00 said:

bynd at 120 exp tomorrow is a bold call my manic
That's the one I am watching.
I just bought the 120's for tomorrow. I thought their earnings was today for some reason... Why does he think it will move so much?
Rumors of MCD deal
AgEng06
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgShaun00 said:

I just bought the 120's for tomorrow. I thought their earnings was today for some reason... Why does he think it will move so much?
News about McDonalds moving to more plant-based menu.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm YOLOing on IWM 140c's for 5/8 while they're sub $.90
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
beb08
AG
Fairly new on the Manic train but I had a quick lesson on this with NFLX this morning. Sold at a slight loss and boom it made gains.
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

And I never thought they could make their food even worse.
AgEng06
AG
I tried 10 contracts on BJ's at $0.05. 8 of them filled, the other 2 are waiting.
HoustonAg2014
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgShaun00 said:

Rumors of MCD deal
I saw Cramer pushing the CEO to answer that this morning and the CEO kept saying "oh I know Jim I know you really want that to happen" But he didn't seem to indicate that would happen anytime soon unless I misheard him.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
BYND 5/1 $120c down to $0.39
AgEng06
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Rub it in.
2percent
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgShaun00 said:

BYND is one of those stocks loved by bleeding heart West Coast buyers- see Tesla. Both subject to wild fluctuations off the slightest hint of good news regardless of the reality of their financials.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
AgEng06 said:

Rub it in.
Back to $0.49 just like that
J_Landes89
AG
SDC booomin
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries

In at .45
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AgEng06 said:

I tried 10 contracts on BJ's at $0.05. 8 of them filled, the other 2 are waiting.
raise your bid to .1 and you can have mine!
Exsurge Domine
Yeah, with manic you have to hold to make the big gains because you will have many losses, as these are all big out of the money options. If you only make 15-20% on your wins you'll get slaughtered. You need the 2x-5x grand slams to pay off the times you'll crap out
khaos288
AG

AgEng06 said:

Rub it in.
you guys may not be cut out for Manic. Lots of calls go from 100% to 0%, and if you post every one, this thread is going to become garbage quick.

The strategy is that for every handful of 100-0 there are winners that go 200-300-500-1000 or more, and cover the losses.
McInnis 03
AG
If the manic activity picks up so much, (which it has) we may think about starting a "manic" dedicated discussion thread? Just a thought?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Soooooo anyone have an AMZN lotto that's affordable and potentially worth playing?

B&I Key:
Colt98
AG
Please do if it picks up. I like learning from OA and the other whales in this thread.
TV Casualty
AG
AgEng06 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgShaun00 said:

I saw the other day where McDonald's had a limited menu. It was quarter pounders and big mac's only. Maybe they are starting to experience some supply chain shocks.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, not a bad idea.

I was posting my thoughts just because the camaraderie with others doing the same thing is fun, I'm not actually freaking out about these buys. But, I do realize it's not exactly in the spirit of this thread.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

If the manic activity picks up so much, (which it has) we may think about starting a "manic" dedicated discussion thread? Just a thought?
Honestly, I think we should keep it on his private twitter. Getting awfully close to just straight leaking all his plays and what not. Way too close to just giving away his product if we just run here and post things.
TV Casualty
AG
McInnis 03 said:

That seems like a good idea.
jbeck3487
AG
ROKU with a model T from the low of 118.70 and high of 124.50. Model T point was 121.60.
AgEng06
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Honestly, I think we should keep it on his private twitter. Getting awfully close to just straight leaking all his plays and what not. Way too close to just giving away his product if we just run here and post things.
I agree about not posting the plays, even on a dedicated thread.

Discussion of those on another thread would be acceptable though.
Ranger222
AG
OXY 5/15 17.5 C on the wire
TecRecAg
AG
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about "manic".. did I miss a link somewhere along the way?
khaos288
AG
AgEng06 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I agree about not posting the plays, even on a dedicated thread.

Discussion of those on another thread would be acceptable though.
Yep, agree.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
khaos288 said:

AgEng06 said:

Rub it in.
you guys may not be cut out for Manic. Lots of calls go from 100% to 0%, and if you post every one, this thread is going to become garbage quick.

The strategy is that for every handful of 100-0 there are winners that go 200-300-500-1000 or more, and cover the losses.
clearly you guys doing this are killing it so I guess the math works out, but after watching a bunch of contracts expire worthless in my first couple months doing this I sure feel more comfortable making 50-100% regularly and taking a lot less 0s
First Page Last Page
Page 1432 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.