Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,472 Views | 224502 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by HoustonAg2014
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
AggiePeeps06
AG
Obviously meant 145. Anyone know what the 145 weekly BA calls will be worth? In the money now
ProgN
I know, just had to bust your balls a little.
aeroag14
AG
Carlo4 said:

tam2002 said:

Wynn up 7 dollars AH. Let's go gambling!
ERI up 20% after hours!

Bought eri this morning.
texagbeliever
Bought Eri a week ago around 15.70 and then at 3:51pm decided to double down at 15.29. Feels good now haha.
khaos288
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Obviously meant 145. Anyone know what the 145 weekly BA calls will be worth? In the money now
should open around 2.5 if the current price held.
texagbeliever
Also I was thinking these past two days were selling to knock out the little guys to clear the path for the next break. Now with an announced light at the end of the tunnel I think people are going to be looking to buy again.

Warning total noob take.
tam2002
AG
aeroag14 said:

Carlo4 said:

tam2002 said:

ERI up 20% after hours!

Bought eri this morning.

Bought 40 shares this morning also. Regret not buying more now
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So everybody's selling everything tomorrow right? Avoid history's biggest bull trap?
I'm not going short but if this holds through open I'm bailing on everything but oil
ProgN
NRD09 said:

So everybody's selling everything tomorrow right? Avoid history's biggest bull trap?
I'm not going short but if this holds through open I'm bailing on everything but oil
I'm going to lighten up on some positions if we open up 3%.
Exsurge Domine
Are we thinking circuit breaker tho
AgEng06
AG
tam2002 said:

aeroag14 said:

Carlo4 said:

tam2002 said:

ERI up 20% after hours!

Bought eri this morning.

Bought 40 shares this morning also. Regret not buying more now

I regret not buying more when I got it at $8.65.
thirdcoast
AG
This bull rally has to end before LK trading opens up, bc I'm holding some LK.
Exsurge Domine
I have puts on TAL, hoping it's the next Lk
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Is this run because of folks getting checks yesterday and today?
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Is this run because of folks getting checks yesterday and today?
No, I think more to do with Trump's talk this afternoon (about reopening businesses and life returning to normal).
McInnis 03
AG
I'm really heavy negative delta. Hence why we are pounding up.

Starting to question if the bottom us because it's now being manufactured to be
Grown Pear
AG
I'm thinking it just has to do with the Fed throwing so much money at this and it looking like business will soon be "back to normal". I'm done trying to fight it and am going to go with momentum for a little while. I just shudder at the thought of what's on the other side
claym711
AG
BB675 said:

Does anyone want to manage my E*TRADE account for a portion of the earnings? I'm not very good at this.

How's 35/2 sound?
gougler08
AG
This big run is going to cause me to sweat a few covered calls now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I think we will run up to 2880 tomorrow and then start our march back to 2600 next week.

If we go back to 2200 again I'll streak downtown Austin wearing only a bikini made from $100 bills.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I feel you. I've had 3 covered calls I sold that I hate seeing every time I open my dashboard. Can't wait until April 24 so I don't have to look at them anymore.
gig em 02
claym711 said:

BB675 said:

Does anyone want to manage my E*TRADE account for a portion of the earnings? I'm not very good at this.

How's 35/2 sound?

I may have missed it, but are you still expecting another sizable drop at some point?
Carlo4
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I think we will run up to 2880 tomorrow and then start our march back to 2600 next week.

If we go back to 2200 again I'll streak downtown Austin wearing only a bikini made from $100 bills.
One piece or two?

Now if THIS day is the ultimate bear trap day... gotta slow clap the market. Has everyone fooled.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Anybody taken a look at MTN? It's down 40% to $150/share from the end of February.
texagbeliever
Does anyone have an industry or stocks they think will lag on the stock jump if futures stay high (open flat then trade up)? Obviously most areas will have it priced in but any sector that might open up flat to close. I'm going to be looking at some utility/electric power companies (vistra).
ProgN
Champ Bailey said:

Anybody taken a look at MTN? It's down 40% to $150/share from the end of February.
If the country opens up it probably a great buy here. I'd probably nibble right now and if there's not any major flare ups with the Rona, then I'd add more.
thirdcoast
AG
Let's not forget that Bruce Wayne (aka Riley) said he was going to buy tech leap calls on tech later in summer.

We can't fully rebound why he is still running a hospital!
ProgN
texagbeliever said:

Does anyone have an industry or stocks they think will lag on the stock jump if futures stay high (open flat then trade up)? Obviously most areas will have it priced in but any sector that might open up flat to close. I'm going to be looking at some utility/electric power companies (vistra).
Big oil or banks, imo
vest78
AG
Do we continue to see this rise out of GILD or not?

I have 200 shares with currently an 18% gain. Do you see it breaking $90 and beyond?
jj9000
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

there is no logic showing up anywhere in the reaction to things, but here's my take:

There could be a wave 2 when the public relaxes because of the belief of a treatment

This is key, and what everyone is looking past in their exuberance.

By opening back up, the virus will take off. It's not an uncertain. It's a guarantee.

The real question is how much we shut down when the virus spreads. I get the notion that people are happy to get back to "normal", I just don't think people have digested the other side of this pandemic. They won't until they see the death toll.

texagbeliever
I get that oil prices will likely not respond much to the news. I guess the banks could have some hang over after bad debt announcements and tighter lending resteictions?
ProgN
vest78 said:

Do we continue to see this rise out of GILD or not?

I have 200 shares with currently an 18% gain. Do you see it breaking $90 and beyond?
It's breaking 90 tomorrow imo.
Exsurge Domine
Champ Bailey said:

I like this play. Wish the stock price wasn't so high, even the most leapiest of leaps is a $7+ premium. Maybe selling puts is the way to go.....selling like 2 of them haha
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Prognightmare said:

Champ Bailey said:

If the country opens up it probably a great buy here. I'd probably nibble right now and if there's not any major flare ups with the Rona, then I'd add more.

I'm scared of any seasonal winter revenue stream until we have a vaccine proven to prevent infection. There's risk in anything, but I'm a bit more worried about these dropping again next winter.
First Page Last Page
Page 1335 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.