Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,092,490 Views | 224494 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by bigtoneag
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If it actually hits $150 (strike price), will it automatically "buy" the total contract worth of shares? So if I don't actually want that, I want to close prior to $150?

And thanks for fielding these newb questions. I appreciate it.
McInnis 03
AG
SNAP just dropped big on word that they're getting shorted by major hedge fund. LONG term bear, but immediate model T could happen now.
ProgN
In reality it the stock is over 150 by expiration you'd have to have the money in your account and then it would exercise but I suspect you'll be selling it at a profit prior to 5/11
La Bamba
AG
Permabull Tom Lee at it again. But he may not be wrong.

AgEng06
AG
Thank you
AgEng06
AG
I'll do that. Thanks.
gougler08
AG
La Bamba said:

Agree that it makes no sense, but man this 275/276 support is something serious right now
Brewmaster
AG
Permabear Doomster, lol, great twitter handle. Is he any relation to claym? LOL, j/k Clay
La Bamba
AG
BREwmaster said:

Permabear Doomster, lol, great twitter handle. Is he any relation to claym? LOL, j/k Clay
I actually thought of Clay when posting that tweet. I imagine some dude sitting in his trader's chair with 7 computer monitors just rolling his eyes.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

Jizzle89 said:

Who on here subscribes to Manic Trading?

I see it's $149 a month, I think it is worth trying....

Their calls lately (from private twitter to subscribers) have been on fire....

Anyone with a recommendation for or against?
BrewMaster is a paying member IIRC, you might want to find him.
I was a Hidden Pivots subscriber... but canceled when the market dumped (everything on sale I don't need help choosing, lol). I've also since learned how to do fib levels in tradingview, makes a difference for sure.

I liked HP's service, but I think I've had just as many winners here (if not more) than there.
khaos288
AG
jbeck3487 said:

I use it and recommend it. Just make sure you know it entails watching pretty closely. Also, make sure you create your own goals and stick to trading them.

It's not an educational service. They just provide their trades.

Yep. Recommend if you have a handle on what you're doing but what to pay someone else to watch levels for you all week long.
Aggie1391
khaos288 said:

jbeck3487 said:

I use it and recommend it. Just make sure you know it entails watching pretty closely. Also, make sure you create your own goals and stick to trading them.

Yep. Recommend if you have a handle on what you're doing but what to pay someone else to watch levels for you all week long.
How many trades to they post each day on average?
Carlo4
AG
gougler08 said:

La Bamba said:

Agree that it makes no sense, but man this 275/276 support is something serious right now
[url=][/url]

Here is a chart i found showing the 2008 crash. The tweet response is being incredibly literal. I'm a literal guy, which caused me to do some digging. We had three instances of losing 30% and then recovering half of it back.

The first fall in 2008 was 36% with 43% retracement. The second fall was only 29% but had 67% retracement. The third was another 29% fall, which then led to a full recovery.

khaos288
AG
Aggie1391 said:

khaos288 said:

jbeck3487 said:

How many trades to they post each day on average?

I'd say 3-4 a day on average. Slow days they do none. Big days they don't 7-8
deadbq03
AG
Carlo4 said:

gougler08 said:

La Bamba said:

[url=][/url]

Here is a chart i found showing the 2008 crash. The tweet response is being incredibly literal. I'm a literal guy, which caused me to do some digging. We had three instances of losing 30% and then recovering half of it back.

The first fall in 2008 was 36% with 49% retracement. The second fall was only 29% but had 67% retracement. The third was another 29% fall, which then led to a full recovery.

Everyone knows close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. 29% is wayyyy different than 30%.
McInnis 03
AG
72000 contracts went through on BA 145C for TOMORROW
TChaney
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Gotta be banking on positive Trump news right?
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'll take 2
aggiedaniel06
AG
I'll sell you those.
BB675
AG
Is CODX legit? Or a short?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I just...I can't...no...just...no...

I just can't even make myself buy one.
Post removed:
by user
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
re: the permabull. Trends and history is not law. This could be 1/11 with a new low.
Aggie1391
McInnis 03 said:

Is there a way to see if that's buying calls back that they previously sold?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

McInnis 03 said:

ditto this. I hate BA so much but I want to grab one. They're still $1.40 each. That's $10M someone dropped
ProgN
Fed governor just said," we're not done yet" and the markets jumped
iluvpoker
Prognightmare said:

gvine07 said:

Prognightmare said:

Carlo4 said:

I wonder if Cuomo's announcement will be the push the end of the bear market rally.
I think what Abbott says tomorrow at his presser carries more weight for the market. No one expected NY, NJ etc to open at the beginning of May.

New York is passed its peak, Texas is projected to be 2 weeks out from our peak. Don't expect it to be back to normal in Texas soon
I'm expecting Abbott to announce partial opening of all business on May 1st.

Wish you were right, but I don't believe you are right. Lots of businesses will stay shutdown in May is my guess.
TV Casualty
AG
NRD09 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

McInnis 03 said:

ditto this. I hate BA so much but I want to grab one. They're still $1.40 each. That's $10M someone dropped

I bought some when I saw the calls coming in. Sold them off for a quick scalp with a 25% profit. I don't feel good enough about it to hold over night.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Prognightmare said:

Fed governor just said," we're not done yet" and the markets jumped
remember when I was saying the fed wouldn't allow a down day?
ProgN
Nah, protests are already being planned in other states for an end to lockdowns. Texas cases are minuscule. We're partially reopening
zag213004
AG
After taking PUT hits I finally locked in to a call opportunity posted by the danshep guy a couple of people had mentioned (on his nonpaid Twitter). $ROKU and $NVDA. 472% and 100% profit respectively on them this morning... Made all the losses back and then some.... I'm new at this so right now I'm simply just happy for a turnaround even if it is for a fleeting moment.
GigEmRangers75455
TRNX and I'm holding 40,000 shares! Climb baby!
iluvpoker
Prognightmare said:

Nah, protests are already being planned in other states for an end to lockdowns. Texas cases are minuscule. We're partially reopening

You said Abbott will announce that he is partially reopening ALL businesses on 5/1. I don't believe he will. Some businesses? Yes. All businesses? Nope! I hope you're right.
PPAag06
AG
Trump tweet: "Major News Conference tonight, the White House at 6:00 P.M. (Eastern), to explain Guidelines for OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN"
First Page Last Page
Page 1330 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.