Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,759 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gig em 02 said:

hedge said:

i dont mean to beat a dead horse, but where are we on the model T ?

The wait and see part
No - The Model T was achieved last Friday. It's over and done with for current market use.
La Bamba
AG
gougler08 said:

La Bamba said:

oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $353.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
353? on the SPY?
253.....you know oldarmy fast typing glitches by now.
Sorry, I meant to ask this in the morning. Do you mean the 233-229 gap on the SPY (March 23-24)? I don't see a 253 gap on the daily chart unless you're excluding wicks?
I think the April 6th wick is way too low, don't think we actually had that much movement that day (remember thinking it was odd)
That has to be it. April 6 candle vs the Mar 27 candle? Tradingview is showing the bottom of the wick for Apr 6 down to 248, thus why I asked.
gig em 02
oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

hedge said:

i dont mean to beat a dead horse, but where are we on the model T ?

The wait and see part
No - The Model T was achieved last Friday. It's over and done with for current market use.

Right, now we wait and see
gougler08
AG
La Bamba said:

gougler08 said:

La Bamba said:

oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $353.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
353? on the SPY?
253.....you know oldarmy fast typing glitches by now.
Sorry, I meant to ask this in the morning. Do you mean the 233-229 gap on the SPY (March 23-24)? I don't see a 253 gap on the daily chart unless you're excluding wicks?
I think the April 6th wick is way too low, don't think we actually had that much movement that day (remember thinking it was odd)
That has to be it. April 6 candle vs the Mar 27 candle? Tradingview is showing the bottom of the wick for Apr 6 down to 248, thus why I asked.
Yeah that's what I see, but then if you go to the minute chart for April 6 we ranged from 256 - 265, so that would leave us the gap up from April 3rd at 253
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Shiner Bock
AG
this may have already been mentioned but ill restate if it has...

i filed a request for reimbursement from robinhood for losses sustained during their down time in March. I think you have another 10 days or so to request for reimbursement, but they just offered me $75, and I took it. Had already switched my brokerage elsewhere, doubt id get that much through a class action years down the line. Filed on Friday, got that email today.
AggiePeeps06
AG
How did you file?
oldarmy1
AG
Ah, ok. The way I read that was he should wait and see.
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX $0.32Volume spike
Shiner Bock
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

How did you file?
they sent me an email a week or so ago with a link to file the request, so i just followed that. Otherwise I believe it can also be found in their help/contact us section
La Bamba
AG
Got it. Thank you
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ONTX $0.32Volume spike
It's due for a big run up soon...it happens once a month it seems
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ONTX $0.32Volume spike
There she goes
Ragoo
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Does anyone know how to apply Fibonacci lines in Fidelity Trader Pro. I can find all sorts of indicators, but I can't find that. is it known by another name?
Click draw on the chart. The horizontal lines icon.
oldarmy1
AG
Gaining confidence that what we are seeing is not a resumption of sell off. Day 2 will be the "tell all" because if tomorrow treads trend versus a large downstroke then we aren't seeing it for now. It will eat premiums to pieces with another day like today. Granted, the days not over, so too early to use full day technical.
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Gaining confidence that what we are seeing is not a resumption of sell off. Day 2 will be the "tell all" because if tomorrow treads trend versus a large downstroke then we aren't seeing it for now. It will eat premiums to pieces with another day like today. Granted, the days not over, so too early to use full day technical.
Is the low total volume obfuscating the tea leaves?
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

COMPLETELY!!!!
98PercenterAg
AG
One day I'll learn to get rid of something while I'm ahead and not gamble it.. notice I say one day, not TO-day
AgShaun00
AG
i am usually good on gold and silver, but can't figure out what the metals are doing. they were down good chunk and riding high now.
OverSeas AG
AG
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone buying ONTX under $0.30 is up over 10%. Sure beats money market rates and its given 40% plus on most breakouts. Need to see $0.35 broken
McInnis 03
AG
Looking at KGC, worth watchign a Gold producer at a time like this for a Model T? (eyeing short term puts)
deadbq03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

COMPLETELY!!!!
It was just me buying strangles this morning. Now that I've bailed on em you guys can get your volatility back.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

I just bought JPM shares, tomorrow morning will be the first of the bank earnings this time around, right?
man I really suck at this
OverSeas AG
AG
98PercenterAg
AG
If I had a dollar for every time I've said that to myself..
La Bamba
AG
Does this bring the market down a bit?

IrishTxAggie
AG
Post removed:
by user
Bob Knights Paper Hands
IrishTxAggie said:

Will somebody pretend I'm 5 and explain this to me very slowly?
Grown Pear
AG
OA/Prog/Irish/Etc...

If you've held a large concentrated long position in AAPL for a while, what sort of pricing would you be looking to exit near? Possibly covered call strategy to collect some premium... but with earnings coming up I'd hate to miss a potential big bump up. How would you play that?
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I am not seeing this and I would be able to see that.
leoj
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Dark pools are private markets where mainly institutions can make trades. You normally won't find out about the sales/buys until later. Normally used if someone doesn't want to move the market.
jj9000
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Huuuuuge
Daaaaark
Pooooll
Sellllling
IIiinnn
QQQ
IIinnnn
Huuuunnndreedddss
oooofff
Milllllliiiooonnns
Grown Pear
AG
HUUUUGGGE DAAAAAARKKKKKPOOOOOOOL SEEELLLLLLIIIINNGGGGGG IINNN QQQQQQ SOOOOO MUUUUCHHHH MOOONNNNNIIEEEZZZZZZZZZ.
First Page Last Page
Page 1301 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.