Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,924 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ProgN
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
khaos288 said:

I'm out of COF at 57. 40 to 57 in 4 days is too good to not bank the cash.
lol I followed suit and sold as well. Also did well with Discover and American express.
AgShaun00
AG
khaos288 said:

first read as 57.40 to 57. not much to brag at.
khaos288
AG
AgShaun00 said:

khaos288 said:

first read as 57.40 to 57. not much to brag at.
The big short
Exsurge Domine
Boat Shoes said:

Exsurge Domine said:

I bought some ITM Vix calls with Apr15 expy,

What are you using to trade that?

TD Ameritrade
Touchless
AG
What was the SPY model T number again? $270 or $280?
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

WYNN to the downside here. I'm in on 4/9 $60P at $1.4. Stop set at break even now
I'm out at $2.1. I'll take 50% in 12 mins
thirdcoast
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Looks like LK halted on Class Action news:

LK - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC, First Firm to File Luckin Coffee, Inc. Class Action, Updates Investors with Losses Exceeding $1 Million of Expanded Class Period and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: April 13, 2020

I just read below. Not sure what happens to options that expire during 30 day halt, but think this would only embolden shorts to lay it on LK even heavier. China is saying, hey don't punish us for cooking the books....it's not like shorts are going to forget and move on.

Quote:

Ucar, in which Lu is chairman and CEO, said in a statement late on Monday that the company applied to halt trading in its shares to avoid abnormal price fluctuations and protect investor interest amid media reports on the company.

thirdcoast
AG
Dp
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO on the gogo
thirdcoast
AG
280, but I'd take 275
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

oldarmy1 said:

CX breaking last resistance
If it breaks, what's the next point of resistance you see it running up to?
$3 would be next natural point but let me tell you this is not the stock I would have new people jumping into. It's been an agonizing waiting game and even I, after 2+ years am wearing thin on it.
AnyOtherName
AG
jj9000 said:

Both commercial and residential RE are about to be reeling. Kicking the can down the road for 90-180 days doesn't solve for people and companies that just can't pay. It's a domino effect up through the lenders and REITs. Someone will get stick with the default.
I brought this up yesterday, but the majority felt that Big Bro would keep them all afloat. All the lenders are up the last two days. Guessing they will tank out when the number of forbearances jumps and Media runs with it. When does it happen... who knows. The trickle of news has begun.
gougler08
AG
Touchless said:

oldarmy1
AG
To my other fellow longs on CX - I think the above is just the ticket to get CX reversed upward. Symbolic throwing in the towel.
TheVarian
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Touchless said:

The set up is pretty classic. Strong pop taking us within range with a good pullback to suck in early bears for a final blast to get us there. That said, you do not pass up an opening push like this morning. Especially if you are mainly in options at this juncture. I sold out all my DIS options as it approached that $106 mark mentioned earlier.

This is not an exact science but it can be fairly precise.
Touchless
AG
I picked up some 5/15 $2.5C for a nickel a piece. Trying to get an idea on when to get out of them.
Exsurge Domine
I have LADR straddles. Somethings going to happen big either way
claym711
AG
Forbearance will turn into deferment. They will have little other choice. Govt backed mortgage definitely will go deferment.
HoustonAg2014
AG
It seems like the consensus is that if this ends and we are back by mid May as far as going to work and things opening up then we willl be "okay" but anything into June and were going to see the real estate market take down the rest of the economy. Does that sound about right? I am bullish by the way but seems like if this leaks into June as far as complete shut down then we will see residential foreclosures and commercial fire sales.
ClutchCityAg
Anyone else still holding TDOC, not sure if time to bail or it'll come back up? I got in at 147, wish I had sold when it hit 170.
McInnis 03
AG
$IQ another fraud issue like $LK? may be a fun put play.
Baby Billy
AG
thirdcoast said:

Can someone explain to me why Cramer is still on TV?

At the beginning of this bull trap he was discouraging investors from jumping in the market. This morning he was pumping Boeing and encouraging more ibanks to upgrade on basis BA has strong balance sheet.
He is a cracked out disaster. Zero consistency with his views. Can't stand to listen to him talk
AggiePeeps06
AG
Do you like DIS for a re-entry here and ride back up?
Rice and Fries
claym711 said:

Forbearance will turn into deferment. They will have little other choice. Govt backed mortgage definitely will go deferment.
Government will have to eat that debt because right now, Fannie and Freddie are paying investors on MBS securities on behalf of lenders right now because they are dealing with Forbearance and its up 2,000%.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought DIS $105 April 17 calls
claym711
AG
Rice and Fries said:

claym711 said:

Government will have to eat that debt because right now, Fannie and Freddie are paying investors on MBS securities on behalf of lenders right now because they are dealing with Forbearance and its up 2,000%.
Is there any doubt about this? Between the Fed and Treasuring, who will not be bailed out?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

It seems like the consensus is that if this ends and we are back by mid May as far as going to work and things opening up then we willl be "okay" but anything into June and were going to see the real estate market take down the rest of the economy. Does that sound about right? I am bullish by the way but seems like if this leaks into June as far as complete shut down then we will see residential foreclosures and commercial fire sales.
Devil's advocate question here: are people thinking of this as a one-time event (i.e. we see diminished cases and then we can relax isolation to go on with life)? Or, do we see this as a rolling series of opens/closes until there is a viable treatment or Vaccine?

Looking at Singapore and some of the Asian countries, it looks like exactly this is happening. Spanish Flu had multiple waves, for example. A question I keep asking myself is at what point will I feel it is appropriate to resume normal life or parts of normal life. Do I go to restaurants again when there are a decreasing number of local cases? When do I fly again? When would I feel comfortable using the NY subway? Perhaps the hardest question for me personally is when will I expect people that work with me to resume life enough to come into the office?

Taking it back to B&I, there are some aspects of our economy that I don't see coming back until there is a definitive end vs. a temporary one. I think travel and large purchases like vehicles may be severely muted for a long time. Other sectors will excel - tech and consumer goods blue chips.
AnyOtherName
AG
McInnis 03 said:

When you see the tweet come in and get shake hand. Then instead of closing the short when it flips green, you hit sell again and lose your ***. Effing rookie.
Agnzona
Yes it will be in waves and we will be right back into the next flu season way before any vaccine is ready.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Aggietaco
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Touchless said:

The set up is pretty classic. Strong pop taking us within range with a good pullback to suck in early bears for a final blast to get us there. That said, you do not pass up an opening push like this morning. Especially if you are mainly in options at this juncture. I sold out all my DIS options as it approached that $106 mark mentioned earlier.

This is not an exact science but it can be fairly precise.
Count me in on the early bears then, because all of my stop orders have executed.
McInnis 03
AG
AnyOtherName said:

McInnis 03 said:

When you see the tweet come in and get shake hand. Then instead of closing the short when it flips green, you hit sell again and lose your ***. Effing rookie.
F'er model T'd. I'm payin for it.
La Bamba
AG
Overnight increase in deaths last night in NY: 599 to 731.

Hospitalizations seem to be reaching plateau. - Cuomo. Says deaths are lagging indicator.

Market bounced off from 268 (SPY).
GreasenUSA
AG
hedge said:

do you have a problem with me ? i know I asked before and i couldnt find the page. you can just block me dude and move on with your life
I suppose I do. Based on your posting history with a previous screen name, and your current history in this thread with the current screen name, it appears you are just here to waste people's time. You've asked the same questions multiple times, and many people have given you lots of thoughtful answers. You've also made many of the same flame comments over and over again. You are correct; I will take your advice and block you.
george1992
oldarmy1 said:

To my other fellow longs on CX - I think the above is just the ticket to get CX reversed upward. Symbolic throwing in the towel.
U da man OA. Always thinking about everyone else.

The 2500 shares I just purchased are showing a green gain amount of $2.25. Yeah baby!!!

Oops - now red loss of $12.25. Crap.
First Page Last Page
Page 1261 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.