Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,092,088 Views | 224493 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
BB675
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got on AKER this morning at $6.80. Wondering if I should sell at $8.44? They keep halting it.
J_Landes89
AG
Shoutout to whoever alerted us to LADR weeks ago.. went all in at $2.9 .. at $5.4 now
BB675
AG
OA1
AgShaun00
AG
Jizzle89 said:

Shoutout to whoever alerted us to LADR weeks ago.. went all in at $2.9 .. at $5.4 now
just sold half of it to lock in some profit.
Touchless
AG
AAL up 27% today. I may need to do some covered calls.
TChaney
Boat Shoes
AG
Anyone interested in $SPCE in case this market really takes back off?
Carlo4
AG
Thanks for any reassurance. I put in stop limits not far from now in case of a dip during trading today. I'll revisit and sell at 245 or so if they are still above it.

Edit - all positions closed out for a nice gain.

aeroag14
AG
Touchless said:

AAL up 27% today. I may need to do some covered calls.

I havent know which airline to jump on recently so I jumped on JETS (ETF with a lot of AAL, DAL and LUV). Its up pretty big today as well.
Carlo4
AG
did that at 4.70 the other day and enjoyed it. congrats to those making more!
Birdbear
AG
Even if today's rally gets wiped, is it fair to say it's a good sign? To me it shows that people are itching to invest and are looking for the bottom.
J_Landes89
AG
Now at 5.8.. up 40% today. Don't hate it
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Took a chance of PANW - thanks for whoever mentioned
Bocephus
AG
Birdbear said:

Even if today's rally gets wiped, is it fair to say it's a good sign? To me it shows that people are itching to invest and are looking for the bottom.

Agree. I do think that earnings are gonna send this thing into the crapper but it is nice to see our 401Ks come back a little.
Ragoo
AG
H/S on the spy?
McInnis 03
AG
TheBiggerEvent said:

Took a chance of PANW - thanks for whoever mentioned
Irish caught it first.
jj9000
AG
Bocephus said:

Birdbear said:

Agree. I do think that earnings are gonna send this thing into the crapper but it is nice to see our 401Ks come back a little.

50% earnings miss across the board, and an additional 7M unemployed will do nothing but shoot this market up 5-10%.
Seven Costanza
AG
I'm a boring, buy and hold, 3-fund portfolio kind of guy that has never sold, but man am I itching to sell if this stays up by the end of the day. I have no confidence in this rally.
oldarmy1
AG
Jizzle89 said:

The entire LADR craziness simply revolves around whether people/businesses will be able to make their mortgage payments. The government is mitigating so much of that, so LADR could see a full retracement upward on trend.

What you should still do is get your money back on the double IMO.
BB675
AG
Is LADR still a buy at this price?
oldarmy1
AG
CX breaking last resistance
Dr. Venkman
AG
I rarely do anything in the stock market, too scared. But wanted to take advantage of the Dow dropping for a virus we all know is eventually going to be over.

Bought VTI on the way down. $10k each @ 124.6, 118.4, and 112.0. Just sold them all at 136.9 for a nice $5k gain.

Probably going to buy more on the way down if this rally doesn't hold.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RUBI with the red/green reversal day. Big volume lot buys clicking off. I bought out the remaining asks of April 17 $5. No idea why it was that low with $5 staring it in the face, but I suppose that's what makes a market.
RUBI up above $5.40 now.
oldarmy1
AG
BB675 said:

Is LADR still a buy at this price?
Long term it will be above $10. That might happen short term but more likely a lot of capitulation now that the bears have their claws in it with large gains from the short side. We had one short covering pop it above $10. If the markets stabilize then you'll see nervous bears covering it again. I'd prefer to see you in at $4.50 or under now.
thirdcoast
AG
Can someone explain to me why Cramer is still on TV?

At the beginning of this bull trap he was discouraging investors from jumping in the market. This morning he was pumping Boeing and encouraging more ibanks to upgrade on basis BA has strong balance sheet.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CX breaking last resistance
If it breaks, what's the next point of resistance you see it running up to?
ProgN
McInnis 03
AG
Looks like LK halted on Class Action news:

LK - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC, First Firm to File Luckin Coffee, Inc. Class Action, Updates Investors with Losses Exceeding $1 Million of Expanded Class Period and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: April 13, 2020

ProgN

Some people here talked about this stock. I'm not in it, just passing this along.
IrishTxAggie
AG
WYNN to the downside here. I'm in on 4/9 $60P at $1.4. Stop set at break even now
Exsurge Domine
I bought some ITM Vix calls with Apr15 expy,
FishrCoAg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

WYNN to the downside here. I'm in on 4/9 $60P at $1.4. Stop set at break even now
Hope you are correct. I sold 4/9 covered calls at 60, would like to keep the stock & do it again or hang on for another run up.Would be perfect to end the week at 59 and change
jj9000
AG
Both commercial and residential RE are about to be reeling. Kicking the can down the road for 90-180 days doesn't solve for people and companies that just can't pay. It's a domino effect up through the lenders and REITs. Someone will get stick with the default.
Boat Shoes
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

I bought some ITM Vix calls with Apr15 expy,

What are you using to trade that?
khaos288
AG
I'm out of COF at 57. 40 to 57 in 4 days is too good to not bank the cash.
First Page Last Page
Page 1260 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.