Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,998 Views | 224509 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by confucius_ag
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Most stocks like MSFT will achieve same and remember the momentum factor. You'll get overrun sometimes by a significant margin. Model T is what you calculate as your 93.6% guarantee to achieve. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the end of the run.
It also doesn't mean there won't be a pullback to back test previous resistance to serve as a new support,
Carlo4
AG
gougler08 said:

tam2002 said:

I'm still pretty green to all this and have learned a ton from you guys. I've got a big sum of money I'm throwing in for dividend blue chips when we drop again.

I also have 3k in right now that I told myself when I did it would be for a 2 year play as we're building a house then and use that for stuff to fill the house like new furniture and other stuff blah blah. Anyways the goal was modest just doubling hopefully but I'm at 5500 pre market now. Should I pull out and rebuy on the fall to have more to play with??

We are gonna fall again right???
Do you think we've bottomed? I think most of us dont and we'll retest that 220 range at some point and this ~50% retracement level should prove to be pretty strong resistance, so may be smart to pull some out now (I am)

As everyone I discuss stocks about has gone from bearish to bullish in the last week, it sure feels like FOMO big time for a bull trap. However, this is all unprecedented in terms of closing and reopening. So hard to tell V recovery or further lows ahead.

Saw W type recovery is mentioned... we had that in 2018.
McInnis 03
AG
We're up big again this morning and volatility only down $.80. Could mean a nice morning but a pullback this afternoon.....at least that's what the Tasty boys mention
ProgN
tam2002 said:

I'm still pretty green to all this and have learned a ton from you guys. I've got a big sum of money I'm throwing in for dividend blue chips when we drop again.

I also have 3k in right now that I told myself when I did it would be for a 2 year play as we're building a house then and use that for stuff to fill the house like new furniture and other stuff blah blah. Anyways the goal was modest just doubling hopefully but I'm at 5500 pre market now. Should I pull out and rebuy on the fall to have more to play with??

You've almost doubled your money in a few weeks and have surpassed any target goal you could have imagined in a short time. Based on what you've stated, personally I'd sell all of it and let the market come back to me. When it does, you'll be able to rebuy, and be able to buy more shares of what you like.
jj9000
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Most stocks like MSFT will achieve same and remember the momentum factor. You'll get overrun sometimes by a significant margin. Model T is what you calculate as your 93.6% guarantee to achieve. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the end of the run.
It also doesn't mean there won't be a pullback to back test previous resistance to serve as a new support,

Who the he!! hacked your account with this bearish sentiment?
fightintxag13
AG
So is this new level for MSFT the new high if we started going down later today for a new bearish Model T--i.e. if it starts correcting right now (hypothetically of course), would the new 50% retracement level be at $151?
khaos288
AG
Goog 1200 calls.... can't believe I sold for 3 yesterday
Harkrider 93
AG
Prognightmare said:

thirdcoast said:

Is LK on anyone's radar anymore?

Good for a bounce or short squeeze anytime soon?
I don't see a snap back in LK, unless the financial they're about to release aren't as bad as advertised. People that sold took a serious loss that prevents them from buying it within 30 days. If they do, they're doubly ****ed.

If taking an initial position, below $5 has minimal risk imo. I can see it in the teens this summer which would be a great ROI. Just have to weather the shorts because they will beat the hell out of it on any rally or bad news. I wouldn't buy it on margin. JMO
I thought I read where they estimated the fraud guy overstated by 40%. Also read where they have $3/share in cash.
IrishTxAggie
AG
jj9000 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Who the he!! hacked your account with this bearish sentiment?
Just observational! lol
IrishTxAggie
AG
LK halted
Carlo4
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

LK halted
I got out yesterday, so that means it will be $15 by the end of the day.
Betoisafurry
Feel your pain, flipped those AAPL 270C yesterday for 100% profit. Looking like they would have been about a 10 bagger if I had held. Oh well, profit is profit.
fightintxag13
AG
khaos288 said:

Goog 1200 calls.... can't believe I sold for 3 yesterday
I feel your pain...
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

LK halted
Uh oh
Carlo4
AG
Prognightmare said:

tam2002 said:

You've almost doubled your money in a few weeks and have surpassed any target goal you could have imagined in a short time. Based on what you've stated, personally I'd sell all of it and let the market come back to me. When it does, you'll be able to rebuy, and be able to buy more shares of what you like.
Appreciate the response, prog. I'm in a similar boat as well as trying to help my father navigate through all this. Mixed results but certainly learning. I've made massive gains last 3 days and will look to take profit on 30-50% gains in such a short time.

I ultimately want 90% of my money going long in stocks for ultimately helping for a new house, but these gains so quickly are too good to pass up right now for what you said below.

Ragoo
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

Feel your pain, flipped those AAPL 270C yesterday for 100% profit. Looking like they would have been about a 10 bagger if I had held. Oh well, profit is profit.
same
McInnis 03
AG
gougler08 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

LK halted
Uh oh
I laugh because crying isn't worth it.
McInnis 03
azul_rain
theres a lot of info on this stuff, thanks thirdcoast
ProgN
Anytime you can lock in gains that are you'd never see from an annualized basis in ANY investment, you do it. The market fluctuates and will come back to you, then get back in.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm hearing 30 day halt on LK, twitter starting to sprinkle this.....stay tuned.
tam2002
AG
I'm gonna see if we go on any kind of run early this morning then take my profits. Appreciate all the info
aginlakeway
AG
tam2002 said:

texican08 said:

What's yalls thoughts on WYNN for a long term hold?

WYNN has been one of my fav stocks for a long time...I've been adding both times it's dropped in 40s
+9.28
E
AG
Anyone else buy some TPL a couple weeks ago??

Thank you to whoever is the one that brought it to this board!
jbeck3487
AG
It may be a good time for some covered calls.
Aggie1391
McInnis 03 said:

I'm hearing 30 day halt on LK, twitter starting to sprinkle this.....stay tuned.
If this happens, what happens to people that have options expiring before that?
Bocephus
AG
$PENN sold at 13.10
AggiePeeps06
AG
Lots of profit taking going on
azul_rain
do you have a problem with me ? i know I asked before and i couldnt find the page. you can just block me dude and move on with your life
Aggietaco
AG
Meanwhile, ZM is just sliding back into the gutter.
thirdcoast
AG
Couldn't wait till full Model T at 2800....sold long positions and went short. Maybe this bull trap lasts 1 or 2 more days, but the tumble back down to 1700 will last weeks.
tk for tu juan
oldarmy1 said:

BB675 said:

How do y'all feel about F and LEVI? I see that they have some serious volume.

If Ford doesn't drop dividend then the yield is great and coming off getting crushed gives some upside value.

LEVI will get a bounce.

Ford has dropped the next dividend. I have 300 shares right now at an avg price around 4.60. Ford has been on a downward trend for the past year after cutting down the car lineup.

The things I'm watching for is what happens when the Mach-E order banks open Mid-May and what happens when the Bronco is finally revealed. On the Mach-E order banks, the last time I looked around 40,000 of the 60,000 first run vehicles were reserved, and most of those will go to Europe. If we see cancellations once the order banks open, the outlook is not great until the end of the year.

The Bronco reveal is key, it is the most anticipated vehicle Ford has coming to the lineup. The reveal was already delayed once and upcoming major autoshows that could be used to show the vehicle are cancelled.
Touchless
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

Prognightmare said:

thirdcoast said:

Is LK on anyone's radar anymore?

Good for a bounce or short squeeze anytime soon?
I don't see a snap back in LK, unless the financial they're about to release aren't as bad as advertised. People that sold took a serious loss that prevents them from buying it within 30 days. If they do, they're doubly ****ed.

If taking an initial position, below $5 has minimal risk imo. I can see it in the teens this summer which would be a great ROI. Just have to weather the shorts because they will beat the hell out of it on any rally or bad news. I wouldn't buy it on margin. JMO
I thought I read where they estimated the fraud guy overstated by 40%. Also read where they have $3/share in cash.
I have some 5/8 $7 Calls that I picked up for $.25 each. Hoping some really positive info comes out at their next earnings. On here I've heard that could be next week or early May so I should be covered either way. Figured it was worth a cheap gamble.
AgCPA95
AG
Aggietaco said:

Bad combination of flattening the curve of COVID-19 and their security flaws getting exposed.
Boat Shoes
AG
Aggietaco said:

Worth buying some puts here?
First Page Last Page
Page 1259 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.