Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,858 Views | 224255 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FAT SEXY said:

Is MRO gonna get swallowed up if this price battle is prolonged?
The January 2021 5c is about $.68.......kind of thinking a couple of those can't be a bad thing.
I see you whales following my whale tail. Get on it boys.
La Bamba
AG
La Bamba said:

IrishTxAggie said:

NVS, AMRX, TEVA, RHHBY, MYL
TEVA breaking out.
Aggietaco
AG
That $93 DIS from this morning is looking good.
Rice and Fries
Anyone notice the lack of volume of the S&P?
La Bamba
AG
Teva on way to close that $10 gap
Bonfire1996
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Anyone notice the lack of volume of the S&P?
everyone waiting to hear how HCQ+ZPack works in NY
McInnis 03
AG
La Bamba said:

La Bamba said:

IrishTxAggie said:

TEVA breaking out.
50% retrace on the 3 month looks to be about $10/share...I'll give it a whirl.
claym711
AG
Yup, net volume is also red on the day, though shallow.
La Bamba
AG
McInnis 03 said:

La Bamba said:

La Bamba said:

IrishTxAggie said:

TEVA breaking out.
50% retrace on the 3 month looks to be about $10/share...I'll give it a whirl.
A few things lining up - the 50% retracement you mentioned, breaking the $8.30 7-day resistance level, daily gap to $10, and its a producer of Hydrocloqiquine (spelling?). Think we have an edge there. If the news say the drug fails it may lose momo, but I would use that previous resistance level (8.30s) as a mental stop loss to get out if it doesn't move.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$CYDY

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/coronavirus-patients-taken-off-ventilators-after-getting-experimental-hiv-drug/

"CytoDyn, the drug's manufacturer, could get FDA approval in six weeks if leronlimab continues to show promise. No drugs currently have FDA approval to treat the novel coronavirus."
Tell me someone played this. TELL ME SOMEONE PLAYED THIS.
MOCO9
AG
Thinking about getting back into WYNN at $60
gougler08
AG
Apparently all that money going in on TLRY may not have actually known anything...
BenRev09
AG
MOMO a buy here or think it retests 20?
Aggie_2463
AG
BenRev09 said:

MOMO a buy here or think it retests 20?
I believe OA bought in the 22 range, so I would think 21.28 would be a buy but I know little about it.
La Bamba
AG
gougler08 said:

Apparently all that money going in on TLRY may not have actually known anything...
Yeah this one's been a bit rough today.
YNWA_AG
AG
BA moving into close. A lot of 4/3 170c and 4/9 175s bought today
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Imagine that class action suit announced today energized the shorts. Those suits are so worthless. The law firms are the only ones that make money.
La Bamba
AG
Much better SPY close than Friday. 3.5 pts off the 38.2% retracement. Hopefully we blow through it and hit the 50%.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Finally dipped in today with DIS and WYNN.
aggiedaniel06
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

I'm not talking about some BS intraday technicals. Every single correction since 2009, regardless of the underlying narrative, whether it was QT (2011), Brexit/Energy crash (2015), interest rate hikes (2018), bottomed at the 200 week MA.
I was going yo post the chart but why bother since It seems you won't listen. $2630 is that number and also the fib retracement from 2008.

I had posted this on March 11th on the way down and one poster here told me it's all BS. LOL

2630 is a monster level. The moment we broke it, it confirmed a bear market and we plunged to 2160.

Here we are again. Next couple of days will be telling. We will either blow through 2630 and start a new extension upwards or close below 2630 and trend back downwards to 2300.

This all /ES not cash. So after market movements matter.

AggiePeeps06
AG
https://apple.news/AneOQGlXyR-W9bfTzdxSAnQ

Report from St Louis Fed projects job losses reaching 40mm+ and unemployment of 30%+
McInnis 03
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Report from St Louis Fed projects job losses reaching 40mm+ and unemployment of 30%+
Is it really a job loss when the fed is sending you a paycheck?
Boat Shoes
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Nevermind, Nicky Batista got it covered for me

$XOP 4:1 Reverse split. If you had options on prior they are now non standard, you will need to switch to NS1 on the trade page. Bid/ask spreads are gonna be a bit wide on the open

How exactly do you do this? I use TD Ameritrade.
FrontPorchAg
McInnis 03 said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

Yes, because your health insurance doesn't come with you in a pandemic, and there is a huge section of the economy that is only financed by companies and not individuals. This market doesn't seem rational to me.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
FrontPorchAg
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
claym711
AG
The 50 weekly MA has hardly turned over. Also the "death cross" confirmed today. Ppl are firing way too soon trying to pick a bottom, IMO. We are a month into this thing and haven't even printed a recession number yet.....except for weekly unemployment that dwarfs any other number ever (PPT came in that morning in futures). Ppl expecting an immediate rebound to pre-virus consumption levels in April-June are mistaken.
drill4oil78
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

I'm not talking about some BS intraday technicals. Every single correction since 2009, regardless of the underlying narrative, whether it was QT (2011), Brexit/Energy crash (2015), interest rate hikes (2018), bottomed at the 200 week MA.
I was going yo post the chart but why bother since It seems you won't listen. $2630 is that number and also the fib retracement from 2008.

I had posted this on March 11th on the way down and one poster here told me it's all BS. LOL

2630 is a monster level. The moment we broke it, it confirmed a bear market and we plunged to 2160.

Here we are again. Next couple of days will be telling. We will either blow through 2630 and start a new extension upwards or close below 2630 and trend back downwards to 2300.

This all /ES not cash. So after market movements matter.

Every big correction of 20% or bear move in every secular bull market since WII has been held by the 200wkMA. We blew through the 200wkMA like it was not there on this current bear move. When we go through and close below the 200wkMA it is usually pointing to a long secular bear market forming. Need to watch for the 200wkMA starting to be in decline. It is still rising. If it starts declining and we are trading below it then that will be bad. In the past when we went into long bear periods we had a rounded top and then a slow decline that went back in forth across the 200wkMA and then a big quick push down resulting in a bear move that lasted for months/years. This one occurred fast and lasted for weeks like most big downdrafts in a bull market. Hopefully this bear will not turn into something worse, but a sever bear type correction in a secular bull market. The next few weeks/month will be critical. I expect a retest of the lows and a new low set before it is over, but before that I am looking for 2800-2900 on the SP500. There is a gap to be filled there and big resistance area. The declining 50dMA will be in the area in the next week or so and be resistance to any up move. By the way the Nasdaq has more relative strength and has been held by the rising 200wkMA.
khaos288
AG
claym711 said:

The 50 weekly MA has hardly turned over. Also the "death cross" confirmed today. Ppl are firing way too soon trying to pick a bottom, IMO. We are a month into this thing and haven't even printed a recession number yet.....except for weekly unemployment that dwarfs any other number ever (PPT came in that morning in futures). Ppl expecting an immediate rebound to pre-virus consumption levels in April-June are mistaken.

Just for a fun thought experiment. If you had to make a case for the bulls. What numbers would you use to support it?
tam2002
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

Yes it is. Esp when you only have 20 days left of health insurance and two small children
aggiedaniel06
AG
I'm not claiming we are at a bottom. I think we will could see even a low of 1600-1700 before its all said and done. IMO the bottoming process before starting another secular bull market is going to take another year.

The levels I was referring to are for trading purposes in this bear market. I love trading in bear markets. You just have to stay discplined and within fib extensions without trying to predict the countertrend.

At the moment we are in an impulse wave and 2630 is a pivot point, so I have no postions. I will enter shorts at 2750 or if we have a clear rejection of 2630.
claym711
AG
I was agreeing with your original point
ProgN
aggiedaniel06
AG
Haha, I wasn't sure.
Brewmaster
AG
drill4oil78 said:

Every big correction of 20% or bear move in every secular bull market since WII has been held by the 200wkMA. We blew through the 200wkMA like it was not there on this current bear move. When we go through and close below the 200wkMA it is usually pointing to a long secular bear market forming. Need to watch for the 200wkMA starting to be in decline. It is still rising. If it starts declining and we are trading below it then that will be bad. In the past when we went into long bear periods we had a rounded top and then a slow decline that went back in forth across the 200wkMA and then a big quick push down resulting in a bear move that lasted for months/years. This one occurred fast and lasted for weeks like most big downdrafts in a bull market. Hopefully this bear will not turn into something worse, but a sever bear type correction in a secular bull market. The next few weeks/month will be critical. I expect a retest of the lows and a new low set before it is over, but before that I am looking for 2800-2900 on the SP500. There is a gap to be filled there and big resistance area. The declining 50dMA will be in the area in the next week or so and be resistance to any up move. By the way the Nasdaq has more relative strength and has been held by the rising 200wkMA.
great post sir! blue star!
Brewmaster
AG
jeebus, crude to single digits is insane, DUG still has a lot of meat left on the bone if true. That's nuts.
First Page Last Page
Page 1223 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.