Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,962,086 Views | 223973 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by Spoony Love
gig em 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this going to hold into the weekend?
Spaceship
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Wow this seems like extreme territory.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Doubtful. Over 48hrs of news cycle about everything being shutdown for a week or two.

The US is essentially going into a voluntary quarantine next week.
jj9000
AG
One little, two little, three little breakers tripped.

Five little, six little, seven little breakers tripped.
IrishTxAggie
Boat Shoes
AG
Cramer interviewing Mnuchin on CNBC in 5 min.
oldarmy1
AG
SLV under $15 is an awesome buy to hold and/or trade.
riley290
AG
We banned short selling in 2009 for a bit, I suspect it may happen again.

Futures trading is insanity this week, the nights have been wild. So many halts
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Spaceship
AG
Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?
oldarmy1
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Was great timing to take some profits, apparently
Boat Shoes
AG
Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

Close to getting a corona relief bill done. Working closely with Pelosi. President and VP spoke with him over 10 times yesterday for direction. We're in the 2nd inning of their planned relief. Tried to reassure everyone it'll be ok.

He said stimulus package a lot. Ha.
Post removed:
by user
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

Close to getting a corona relief bill done. Working closely with Pelosi. President and VP spoke with him over 10 times yesterday for direction. We're in the 2nd inning of their planned relief. Tried to reassure everyone it'll be ok.
Cramer is now the go-to for moentary policy in the US? They also calling Judge Judy 10x/day for legal advice?

Jebus, pass the puts.
Ragoo
AG
gotsand said:

Boat Shoes said:

Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

Cramer is now the go-to for moentary policy in the US? They also calling Judge Judy 10x/day for legal advice?

Jebus, pass the puts.
you misread the comment
Boat Shoes
AG
Yes, it was poorly written. Mnuchin was calling Trump and Pence for direction.
Talon2DSO
AG
gotsand said:

Boat Shoes said:

Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

Jebus, pass the puts.

I believe it was Mnuchin not Cramer
Broncos
bwynne13 said:

Stop speculating and gambling with your money. No one can predict the market, quit trying.
Since there are no sports what else am I supposed to gamble on?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Ragoo said:

gotsand said:

Boat Shoes said:

Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

Jebus, pass the puts.
you misread the comment
Nah, didn't read it at all, as I didn't unravel the +1. Funny. I feel better now.

ETA: The sad part is it wouldn't deeply surprise me if they were asking Cramer for advice.
thirdcoast
AG
Spaceship said:

Boat Shoes said:

What did he say?

He said markets are staying open, and that is a ridiculous rumor otherwise. They want to keep them open to show confidence and allow people to buy for longer term. He said med pros haven't given dates, but he thinks this will last couple months and that there will be major rebound towards end of year.

He said he is in 2nd inning of getting all the things done they want with stimulus etc.

Priority is small biz and health of boots on ground. Support/bailout of airlines is being looked at and cruises/hotels after that. But focus on protecting hard working Americans. Exemptions for companies based on exposure and impact.

Are we doing enough? Muchin says yes, 24/7 task force focus and things are moving fast to protect economy.

Liquidity liquidity liquidity...as Cramer pumps a buy opportunity. Muchin says we will do whatev for liquidity.

IrishTxAggie
AG
You can go back to Forum 16...
jj9000
AG
Understanding that nobody knows sheet about what's really gonna happen, we're bright green on the open today.

Anyone want to speculate whether we end up green or red at the end of today?
gig em 02
They'd have a stimulus deal done if people weren't trying to ram in federally funded abortions and other totally unrelated crap.
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

They'd have a stimulus deal done if people weren't trying to ram in federally funded abortions and other totally unrelated crap.

I believe this is true for every law ever. I'm a tech guy and I saw a recent totally unrelated law being held up bc they're trying to make encryption illegal. Which would of course literally destroy our economy without hyperbole, but the old brigade on the hill has no idea how to hook up a printer.
TXAG14
Green today. Red Monday.
FriscoKid
AG
jj9000 said:

Understanding that nobody knows sheet about what's really gonna happen, we're bright green on the open today.

Anyone want to speculate whether we end up green or red at the end of today?

Really green unless there is bad news like president testing positive or something like that.
Bird Poo
AG
gig em 02 said:

It's not funding for abortions.

It's money laundering for Democrat campaigns. PP gets that money and donates it right to pro abortion politicians.
gig em 02
khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

I believe this is true for every law ever. I'm a tech guy and I saw a recent totally unrelated law being held up bc they're trying to make encryption illegal. Which would of course literally destroy our economy without hyperbole, but the old brigade on the hill has no idea how to hook up a printer.

Now isn't a time like every other time. Thankfully the free market is circumventing DC and taking this matter seriously. I saw ATT is removing some data caps to help people work remotely and Cuban is looking for ways to take care of hourly NBA event workers.
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

Now isn't a time like every other time. Thankfully the free market is circumventing DC and taking this matter seriously. I saw ATT is removing some data caps to help people work remotely and Cuban is looking for ways to take care of hourly NBA event workers.
100% agree. Markets respond immediately. Laws respond eventually.
azul_rain
We closing in the green today ?
Carlo4
AG
Last two fridays saw massive gains last hour. I would expect today would be no different, right?
Exsurge Domine
I think we get scary info today that drives us red
khaos288
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Last two fridays saw massive gains last hour. I would expect today would be no different, right?
How did the Mondays open? I haven't held over the weekend in forever because I feel like it's always a bloody monday with weekend news.
Cromagnum
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

We closing in the green today ?

It's not looking like it. Everything in free fall this morning after gapping up.
azul_rain
we're screwed then
Boat Shoes
AG
Gotta be risk to the upside that the government gets something done today or over the weekend, right?
First Page Last Page
Page 1099 of 6400

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.