Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,064,562 Views | 224406 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by ProgN
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

IrishTxAggie
AG
Could really use AMD to move up a bit more today to dump these 4/6 calls that I forgot about in my TD Ameritrade account.
FriscoKid
AG
QQQ is getting really close to breaking out on interday support IMO.
FriscoKid
AG
tailgatetimer10
AG
My calls are opened closer to the earnings. they have a solid history of running up to that date. There's been a bunch of good news that has been ignored in the last two weeks as well (due to tariff talk).

I'm a believer that in Apple moving away from Intel, that report that they are going to "internal" cpu, is meaning that they will do a venture with AMD -- only because I feel they will have to stick with x86. I could be wrong though, this is a complete assumption.
FriscoKid
AG
NASDAQ fixing to get flushed
FriscoKid
AG
the 10:30 candle is big volume and probably a left shoulder

We just broke intraday support trendline near the top of our overall trading channel.

It all depends on the time frame you are looking at though. For the day it looks down IMO. I would assume the S&P and DOW have similar things going on.
FriscoKid
AG
klsmith89
AG
Yeah looks like it's heading back down to $154-155 open prices.
FriscoKid
AG
klsmith89 said:

There's a support channel above that which has been hit multiple times and bounced. I would expect it to break through that which would intensify the late day selling IMO.
FriscoKid
AG
klsmith89 said:

that bottom yellow line is support and it's between 155-156.

S&P and DOW have the same pattern
FriscoKid
AG
let'er rip tatter chip

FriscoKid
AG
lower low / lower high
tailgatetimer10
AG
All markets green
FriscoKid
AG
crazy
tailgatetimer10
AG
Considering the tarriffs were a warning, the morning opening was a bit of an overreaction. However I am not sure what this "intraday rally" means for tomorrow.
oldarmy1
AG
Always take options off the table when markets give you a double or triple. Markets never turnover immediately. It can take weeks and sometimes months.
FriscoKid
AG

Still don't get why it didn't roll over here.
Post removed:
by user
tailgatetimer10
AG
Oldarmy has it right in trading thin right now, however I'm not good enough at trading to catch a lot of these, so I'm just trading small swings. I feel like I'm mostly guessing though, which isn't comforting
tailgatetimer10
AG
Up over 10 a share now after hours
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just got the alert... fingers crossed.
FriscoKid
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

This market reminds me a lot of 2011 right now, lots of misdirection and squeezing of shorts and volatility. Basically we have a big move and then everyone piles in that direction and they squeeze it big the other way. Today was basically a big short squeeze of the overnight shorts. Now we see if real buyers can carry us past SPX 2700 or not.
So frustrating. There were two upper channel resistance lines there. Support had been broken for the day, a lower low had been made, it started to brake and then just stopped and drifted without volume higher for the final two hours. I don't understand these things.
FriscoKid
AG
Then again, maybe we just found a bottom. Monday and today have lows pretty close to the same. It's kind of sloppy. Anyone have an opinion? 2hr candles...

tailgatetimer10
AG
I agree on the bottom but I also feel the fundamentals get thrown out quickly with Trump comments. This morning opening is solid proof of that
claym711
AG
Oldarmy, awesome job on prior short, and long today. Neither I nor my algo would have longed today.
oldarmy1
AG
Thanks claym.

Imagine if you had bought Puts early today. Ouchers. Now it's small calls and wait and see.

Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
I chased a bad trade.

I was so convinced on that reversal. And, i was reading it like a book too. Every new candle was predicted and perfect (until it wasn't)
FriscoKid
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Thanks claym.

Imagine if you had bought Puts early today. Ouchers. Now it's small calls and wait and see.

What if you bought puts when we went green for the day based on my flawed and broken trend lines?
IrishTxAggie
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Up over 10 a share now after hours
Climb you motha ****a!! Climb!!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Anyone got any insight the to micron drop? Was thinking of trying to get in when a bottom shows
FriscoKid
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Anyone got any insight the to micron drop? Was thinking of trying to get in when a bottom shows

Maybe fears over semiconductor tariffs? Just a guess.
tailgatetimer10
AG
In that case all of them would be down. Everyone does business in China in the semiconductor business
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.