Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,519,918 Views | 223292 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by ravingfans
La Bamba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That woman was terrible. Sounded the alarm like the world was going to end. Right in time for the Dem debate. Sorry to bring politics in this...I know there's a board for that
La Bamba
AG
MRNA to me has SPCE potential. Should have failed PM and is now testing PM highs. Reported earnings this morning.
IrishTxAggie
AG
La Bamba said:

MRNA to me has SPCE potential. Should have failed PM and is now testing PM highs. Reported earnings this morning.
MRNA is one of the stronger Coronavirus plays. I think SPCE can go red to green today.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

I'm seeing S&P key levels 1: 200 DMA at 3044 and 2: 2850 - 2950 (October 19 breakout). I ain't trusting this dead cat bounce of today.

This bounce might give people a chance to get out of some positions with less road rash. If you hold overnight, hedge. I'm still not concerned about coronavirus personally, but obviously markets are scared as ***** My plants are open in the mainland and my admin office is open in HK.

Trying to follow the technical trading terms in this thread and I am getting lost in the abbreviations. Any good source to learn those?

ie DMA , Gap and others. Would consider myself a newb for this.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
ProgN
Ash Wednesday Mass is about to start so I'll see everyone in about an hour. Good luck to all.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

I'm seeing S&P key levels 1: 200 DMA at 3044 and 2: 2850 - 2950 (October 19 breakout). I ain't trusting this dead cat bounce of today.

This bounce might give people a chance to get out of some positions with less road rash. If you hold overnight, hedge. I'm still not concerned about coronavirus personally, but obviously markets are scared as ***** My plants are open in the mainland and my admin office is open in HK.

Trying to follow the technical trading terms in this thread and I am getting lost in the abbreviations. Any good source to learn those?

ie DMA , Gap and others. Would consider myself a newb for this.
DMA - Daily Moving Average
Gap - Refers to futures. Opens significantly lower/higher than previous day's close it "gaps" on the chart
moses1084ever
AG
Any thoughts on crude oil prices over the next 3 to 4 months?
lead
SDC
McInnis 03
AG
SDC puts had a premium crush but still did some correction to my march calls that'll never have value
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Barty Dont Hedge
OKTA!!!
Aggie_2463
AG
CVET and SDC, might as well add those to HEAR status.

Ugh, now I'm a bag holder
Gap
AG
If I'm a CEO I now have a built in excuse to bury some problems this quarter that I've been dancing around with my coronavirus exposure.
Ragoo
AG
Where is ROKU going??? Come on. The rest of the market is jumping.
UpstateAg
AG
WDC can recapture that loving feeling for a few days. I'll take my calls Making it to $1.25 and say thanks for half a patio. That's how I'm measuring things right now.
McInnis 03
AG
UpstateAg said:

WDC can recapture that loving feeling for a few days. I'll take my calls Making it to $1.25 and say thanks for half a patio. That's how I'm measuring things right now.
My cost on WDC calls right now is .81 and it's still sitting at .12 for me. I need some anabolic roids injected into this mofo.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Model T achieved on S&P from bounce move
Hendrix
AG
Anyone picking up some SDC this morning. I don't own but looks like an over reaction. Sorry to my brethren bag holders. Been there.
McInnis 03
AG
Any consideration to rolling WDC options out?

B&I Key:
Aggie_2463
AG
RSP715 said:

Anyone picking up some SDC this morning. I don't own but looks like an over reaction. Sorry to my brethren bag holders. Been there.

We appreciate it
khaos288
AG
BA and SPX calls....going to exit quick on profit with this market though.
AgsnFly
AG
A Gap is a price level on any chart where no trading occurred.
McInnis 03
AG
those SPY Mar 4 300p I already traded yesterday into today are 30% cheaper now than when I jumped on them yesterday.....

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Anyone trust this rally? I don't....keep rejecting 317, options expiry around the corner as well

McInnis, hold onto that 300p!
Talon2DSO
AG
McInnis 03 said:

those SPY Mar 4 300p I already traded yesterday into today are 30% cheaper now than when I jumped on them yesterday.....

I dont trust this bounce. Could just be another h forming rather than a turnaround.
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

Anyone trust this rally? I don't....keep rejecting 317, options expiry around the corner as well

Not me. Swung 3250 call from 3.00 to 4.5 and called it a day
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis, hold onto that 300p!!
I added more lol

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

BREwmaster said:

Not me. Swung 3250 call from 3.00 to 4.5 and called it a day

As I typed that it jumped to 4.85
McInnis 03
AG
The wildcard for me is going to be Trump. What in the world is he going to do to try and reverse this, because you know he will......

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
They're $1.00, get'em while they're hot

Mar 4 300p

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Whale sighting! 840k share trade on SNSS at 1.10, he's late to the party and don't care!
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

The wildcard for me is going to be Trump. What in the world is he going to do to try and reverse this, because you know he will......
He has a presser this evening
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

Whale sighting! 840k share trade on SNSS at 1.10, he's late to the party and don't care!
I got in late on this too but it's working......now what the hell does this company sell?

B&I Key:
ProgN
RSP715 said:

I'm back

I bought it at $8.25
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

He has a presser this evening
Yeah, that's what I meant. I can't help but think he's going to pull something out of his hat.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Any thoughts on SQ today? They announce at the close. Last week everyone thought 85 was a sure bet.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1016 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.