Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,068,018 Views | 224418 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by EliteZags
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

MRNA to me has SPCE potential. Should have failed PM and is now testing PM highs. Reported earnings this morning.
MRNA is one of the stronger Coronavirus plays. I think SPCE can go red to green today.
This is about to happen. I picked up some weekly $35C as a lotto
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Prognightmare said:

RSP715 said:

Anyone picking up some SDC this morning. I don't own but looks like an over reaction. Sorry to my brethren bag holders. Been there.
I'm back

I bought it at $8.25
I did, too. Right around your price. A model T play if anything ($8.35ish)
khaos288
AG
And I'm out of both BA and SPX. 1.42 to 1.89 for a few BA contracts, and 3.0 to 4.5 for the SPX.

Taking profits fast when one tweet can blow it all up.
leoj
AG
khaos288 said:

And I'm out of both BA and SPX. 1.42 to 1.89 for a few BA contracts, and 3.0 to 4.5 for the SPX.

Smart play at the moment
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I did same - exited DIA calls and DUST shares purchased late yesterday.
khaos288
AG
leoj said:

khaos288 said:

Smart play at the moment
Wow went to my stand up meeting and came back to everything down almost to buy levels.

Bought low and sold high for once
ProgN
gotsand said:

Prognightmare said:

RSP715 said:

Anyone picking up some SDC this morning. I don't own but looks like an over reaction. Sorry to my brethren bag holders. Been there.
I'm back

I bought it at $8.25
I did, too. Right around your price. A model T play if anything ($8.35ish)
I think it goes back to $11-12 over the next few weeks. That qtr wasn't bad and this is overblown.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
okay another noob options question:

I want to FOMO into SNSS. Why wouldn't I sell $2 naked puts for .95 for an average entry of $1.05 if I get assigned, or $95/per free money if I don't?
leoj
AG
La Bamba
AG
Interesting post here from @fundstrat

Don't know how to post from twitter. Anyway, summary last time we had back to back 3% dwon days with PMI > 50 and no recession all have had very positive returns in 3M, 6M and 12M.
YNWA_AG
AG
La Bamba
AG
Thank you!
Hendrix
AG
I started a position in SDC at $8.34. Let's roll. My dad not trade of the day more than likely.
claym711
AG
YNWA_AG said:

High probability the current low will be revisited, or go lower.
oldarmy1
AG
Several asking on PM and back on the thread about Model T. Here is the SPX today showing a perfect Model T when posted earlier, prompting some PM's.

Really a 50% retrace from bottom to top (bull move) or top to bottom (bear move). You make entry generally the direction of the initial move (which would be up in this instance). So when we hit 3149 you'd enter long or buy $317 - $318 SPY calls because odds are high it retests days highs. Which we did and hit above $318 for selling.

Forgot the 3121 + 3175 = 6298 divided by 2 = 3149 Really simple!
McInnis 03
AG
Is your Model T time limited? Does it have to occur on a certain timeline for it to be accurate? (IE: not good for a 5 minute chart on the 1 day or 1 hour, but great for a 15 min chart on a 5 day)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Is your Model T time limited? Does it have to occur on a certain timeline for it to be accurate? (IE: not good for a 5 minute chart on the 1 day or 1 hour, but great for a 15 min chart on a 5 day)
Intraday would usually be within 30 minutes. But this is also effective on the daily charts once you have confirmation of reversals.
La Bamba
AG
OA, do you use the Model T as a day trading pattern/tool primarily, or do you also see value in applying it for multiple timeframes (daily, weekly, monthly)?

Edit: saw your post above. Thanks.
oldarmy1
AG
La Bamba said:

OA, do you use the Model T as a day trading pattern/tool primarily, or do you also see value in applying it for multiple timeframes (daily, weekly, monthly)?

Daily weekly monthly.

Now here is something fun. ROKU. We all want to be in ROKU when it bottoms. I have pointed out each correction with notes. So the question is should we be buying this pullback in ROKU or are we getting trapped?

Everyone thinks we're heading higher. What does everyone think?

J_Landes89
AG
The march to $0 by WDC and IWM on the 3/20 calls is impressive.
oldarmy1
AG
Jizzle89 said:

The march to $0 by WDC and IWM on the 3/20 calls is impressive.
Yup - The 2nd leg of the selloff effectively killed the trades.
Hendrix
AG
OA if you liked OVV in the 14s are you in love at 12.50. O&G is toxic right now. What's your hold period and thoughts and on further down draft?
GreasenUSA
AG
Quote:

I think everyone thinks we're heading higher.
UpstateAg
AG
Isn't it tied to the SPY right now? So if we reverse and boom for the next two-three weeks, we will back in business?
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
RSP715 said:

OA if you liked OVV in the 14s are you in love at 12.50. O&G is toxic right now. What's your hold period and thoughts and on further down draft?
Oil and Gas in general are under double pressure. Slow down of travel and the whacked out left. Obviously we're not going to be oil and gas free for years, so I am slowly accumulating shares. Every $1 I buy equal numbers and sell 50% on each dollar higher as position is built until bottom is reached.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Isn't it tied to the SPY right now? So if we reverse and boom for the next two-three weeks, we will back in business?
Generally yes but just as ROKU spiked up yesterday the pattern showed you'd be wise to sell the spike.
oldarmy1
AG
Markets just above yesterdays close and an inflection point. Choppy back and forth here seeking direction.
J_Landes89
AG
So, just sell all and get out with what's left?

Or do you see a reason to just hold for a month and see if I can sneak back some losses?
oldarmy1
AG
Jizzle89 said:

Or do you see a reason to just hold for a month and see if I can sneak back some losses?
they are close to a lotto ticket now, so I'd wait until tomorrow to see if no new lows today gives a hard move upward. Not much deterioration if markets hold above yesterday.
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone needs to be moving to Feb 28th for any options, unless you use opposite cheaper hedge than your directional thinking. So if I think the markets will bounce I buy the $318-$320 calls Feb 28th but what if markets fail today and hit newer lows, so I either hold my $314-$310 puts or if none I buy a $310 Put as leverage today.
HoustonAg2014
AG
oldarmy1 said:

La Bamba said:

Daily weekly monthly.

Now here is something fun. ROKU. We all want to be in ROKU when it bottoms. I have pointed out each correction with notes. So the question is should we be buying this pullback in ROKU or are we getting trapped?

Am I right to assume that $115 is the horizontal line on the T chart for Roku? Meaning that we are all right and that it is heading higher?
J_Landes89
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Jizzle89 said:

they are close to a lotto ticket now, so I'd wait until tomorrow to see if no new lows today gives a hard move upward. Not much deterioration if markets hold above yesterday.

Lotto please.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Any thoughts on SQ today? They announce at the close. Last week everyone thought 85 was a sure bet.

I'm leaning to take an end of week call here...
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Any thoughts on SQ today? They announce at the close. Last week everyone thought 85 was a sure bet.

I'm leaning to take an end of week call here...
Jack has screwed so many people over with earnings releases that I don't even play with SQ anymore.
First Page Last Page
Page 1017 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.