***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,884,981 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Eso si, Que es
How long do you want to ignore this user?
third coast.. said:

that person was new to this thread as well, so his opinion was also invalid.
i know, i stumbled in here April 1st like the rest of the bandwagon fans!
crowman2010
AG
DVC2010 said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Wow, StubHub has a $137 service fee on 1 ticket priced at $550. That's just stupid!

I'm willing to pay $550 for 1 ticket, if I have to, but I'm not paying a $137 service fee.

Would you pay $700 with no service fee?
Not for 400 level seats. But that's beside the point. What added service are they offering for this ticket to justify a $137 service fee when I only get charged a $10 service fee for regular games?

I"m not *****ing about the ticket prices, it's the outrageous service fees that StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc.. charge.

I hear ya. I had trouble swallowing the fees to watch the ALDS and they weren't that high.

On top of all that, they are double-dipping. They take a cut from the seller too.
LOL check out sec 334 for game 2...two tickets, 2x $290 service fee!!!
agsquirrel97
AG
crowman2010 said:

DVC2010 said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Wow, StubHub has a $137 service fee on 1 ticket priced at $550. That's just stupid!

I'm willing to pay $550 for 1 ticket, if I have to, but I'm not paying a $137 service fee.

Not for 400 level seats. But that's beside the point. What added service are they offering for this ticket to justify a $137 service fee when I only get charged a $10 service fee for regular games?

I"m not *****ing about the ticket prices, it's the outrageous service fees that StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc.. charge.

I hear ya. I had trouble swallowing the fees to watch the ALDS and they weren't that high.

On top of all that, they are double-dipping. They take a cut from the seller too.
damn, i jumped over there to snatch those 2 tickets up, when i couldn't find the $290 tickets I came back and saw you were talking about the service fee of $290.

Got me all randy for a minute.
Cromagnum
AG
Quite a bit of wind predicted today. Should be interesting to see how 50-60 mph gusts affect fly balls.
crowman2010
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

crowman2010 said:

DVC2010 said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Marvin said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

damn, i jumped over there to snatch those 2 tickets up, when i couldn't find the $290 tickets I came back and saw you were talking about the service fee of $290.

Got me all randy for a minute.
I got 2 in sec 334 during the pull this morning. I went over to SH to see what kind of pricing I should tag on em...good lord!

...and username checks out haha
n_touch
any left?
Mr.Ackar07
1100am window has SRO only for all games in groups of 2 tickets. Only found actual seats for games 2 and 4 using 1 ticket best available option. The game 4 is ADA restricted but what do they know.
Mr.Ackar07
Mr.Ackar07 said:

1100am window has SRO only for all games in groups of 2 tickets. Only found actual seats for games 2 and 4 using 1 ticket best available option. The game 4 is ADA restricted but what do they know.
Of course now I'm waiting for the system to actually log me into my ticket account and it keeps almost timing out. I have to cancel and replace a SRO ticket to start the 5 minute clock back over again.
crowman2010
AG
Lucky, they didn't allow me to even select SRO as an option at 9am...weird
LB12Diamond
AG
Just checked

$400 for SRO lowest priced ticket
CoachRTM
AG
Didn't someone say if the Nationals wrapped up early there was a chance the Saturday game would get moved back to prime time? (6 or 7pm)

I guess that's not happening because it already would have been announced

bearkatag15
AG
CoachRTM said:

Didn't someone say if the Nationals wrapped up early there was a chance the Saturday game would get moved back to prime time? (6 or 7pm)

I guess that's not happening because it already would have been announced

Its been announced. Its an evening game

ttha_aggie_09
AG
It's showing up as the night game (7:08pm) on the At Bat app...
bearkatag15
AG

Pretty obvious that Houston didn't do anything after getting just 1 hit that happened to come from a rookie outfielder in the first 6 innings.
DVC2010
AG
I really want to take binoculars and a flashlight to one of the standing room outfield areas and randomly flash lights toward the field while the Astros are batting.
07ag
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Pretty obvious that Houston didn't do anything after getting just 1 hit that happened to come from a rookie outfielder in the first 6 innings.
https://ts.la/eric59704
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I like it!

I think a good sign for a game would be:

I stole this sign from the Yankees starting pitchers
Deluxe
AG
Yankees mad. Yankees entitled to win. Yankees no like losing. Yankee media does whatever Yankees say. Yankees need excuses for losing. Yankees no lose unless other team cheat. Yankees investigate cheating. Yankees make big deal about other team cheating. Yankees no need investigation to prove cheating. Yankees losing mean other team cheat. Yankees tell media what to think.
Mr.Ackar07
I'm still waiting for my ticket account login to work
bearkatag15
AG
Mr.Ackar07 said:

oh my. 45 min wait to select tickets? That doesn't sound promising for the 12pm slot
96ags
AG
I love how all of this nonsense has been reported about whistling, etc. Like the Astros figured out some mythical way to communicate that has never been done before.

Ever been to a high school game and wonder why the dugout sometimes say "let's go 5" vs "let's go Jack"????

Number = fastball
Name = breaker

Or any number of other combinations that can be used to pass on information. This whole conversation and silly and reeks of Yankee butt hurt.
JYDog90
AG
Deluxe said:

Yankees mad. Yankees entitled to win. Yankees no like losing. Yankee media does whatever Yankees say. Yankees need excuses for losing. Yankees no lose unless other team cheat. Yankees investigate cheating. Yankees make big deal about other team cheating. Yankees no need investigation to prove cheating. Yankees losing mean other team cheat. Yankees tell media what to think.

Formerly Willy Wonka
Mr.Ackar07
bearkatag15 said:

Mr.Ackar07 said:

oh my. 45 min wait to select tickets? That doesn't sound promising for the 12pm slot
Not to select, but to actually finish buying as it will not log into my account to let me complete the transaction. I have SRO for 2 games and an ADA ticket for 2 games. There will not be anything left at the 1pm time slot.
Prosperdick
AG
Deluxe said:

The Kraken
AG
Got 2 tickets SRO for game 7. $235 each!
Mr.Ackar07
New World Ag said:

Got 2 tickets SRO for game 7. $235 each!
Whelp my 1100am window finally canceled and wanted me to start over. So there goes my tickets.
WES2006AG
AG
Got 1 SRO for game 1 but could never find a 2nd one. So if anyone has an extra SRO they are looking to get rid of for game 1 let me know.
iBrad
AG
07ag said:

Nice to know that there are MLB officials in the dugout that didn't catch any wrongdoing. Being shutout apparently wasn't enough evidence that we weren't stealing signs.
Beat40
iBrad said:

07ag said:

Nice to know that there are MLB officials in the dugout that didn't catch any wrongdoing. Being shutout apparently wasn't enough evidence that we weren't stealing signs.

All of this because Paxton was terrible and because their pitcher who had only pitched in one regular season game and one postseason game got run up to 97 pitches in 4 innings.

What a bunch of babies.
bearkatag15
AG
Reddick starting tonight according to Hinch on 790
tjack16
AG
bearkatag15 said:

He should start every game this series honestly
AggiEE
tjholley16 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Until he strikes out every AB as usual

Guy had 1 HR and you're ready to place all your chips in that basket

We should play the better pitcher matchup

Tucker is a good sinker hitter and got one of the few hits against Tanaka, I'd rather see him start
tjack16
AG
AggiEE said:

tjholley16 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Until he strikes out every AB as usual

Guy had 1 HR and you're ready to place all your chips in that basket

We should play the better pitcher matchup

Tucker is a good sinker hitter and got one of the few hits against Tanaka, I'd rather see him start

I'm not saying that based on the homerun ... I'm saying that based on his postseason experience and that he's a better fielder than Tucker. Especially given tucker hasn't done anything this postseason offensively
First Page Last Page
Page 1511 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.