***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,847,924 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Oyster DuPree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag_07 said:

Man it wasn't like he was strutting through the crowd deliberately puffing smoke in everyone's faces.

It was bit for TV in an empty stadium.

I wouldn't let it keep you up at night.

astros4545
AG
Is there a bigger contrast in likeability between two consecutive hitters than Rendon and Soto

Soto is Puig level *****
KC_Ag14
AG
Lord help me if we're fortunate enough to face Juan Soto in the WS. Watched him play 3 times and I think hate him more than anyone on the Yankees already.
TheAggiesAreWe03
AG
PhatMack19 said:

I went to buy my kid a new jersey the other day. The only ones left in his size were Altuve & Correa. He asked for Correa and I told him no. When he asked why, I said because he gets hurt getting massages and probably won't be on the team after next year. We got the Altuve jersey.

When I woke him up this morning and showed him the video from last night, the first thing he said was, "You should have let me get the Correa jersey." My 6 yr old got me this morning....

Just now getting to read all the new posts after the game. I showed my wife and 6 y.o. son your post. We are all dying over here b/c he would've done the same to me.
Ag_07
AG
Listened to the Starting 9 podcast today and while I'm not a big of those guys Dallas Braden did get a chuckle out of me today. When discussing GM 3 and having Cole on the mound he said this...

Gerritt Cole is so pissed off at you for just coming to the plate then he notices you had the audacity and disrespect to bring a bag with you. Like 'Did this guy really bring a fcking bat?'. Once he sees that he then wants to murder you and eat your children.

Thought that summed it up pretty good.
suburban cowboy
AG
In my humble opinion, we need to give out more blue stars in this thread. I think they help generate runs for the Astros.

My account was banned for almost the entire 2017 season so I did my part and blue starred almost every post in the thread. If you go back, there are several pages where every post has a blue star. Worked out pretty well that year so I'm doing the same this fall, and no I do not want to be banned again.

TLDR; blue-star all stros related posts.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Tell me what to post and I do it for stars
EagleAg19
The Millennial Blue Star
suburban cowboy
AG
No, the Astros exclusive blue star and I flagged your post for being dumb.

Go Astros!
Farmer1906
AG

He might have more than our entire team.
Deluxe
AG
Houston Astros Baseball
agdaddy04
AG
Bat flip on a walk...
agdaddy04
AG
Kendrick has been on fire
EagleAg19
What if Texags made us a "blue" star but it's actually the Astros logo?
Mathguy64
AG
I picked the Nats in the NL but I never thought they would have it this easy. The Cards are hopeless.
titanmaster_race
It's fitting that this game hinged on a Marcell Ozuna error In left field.

Ozuna is a great hitter, but I have never seen a more embarrassing outfielder. Every season he's good for an insanely stupid play, like him climbing the wall to try and rob a homerun, but the ball falls short of the warning track!
TMACsDaMan
anyone know where I can get a Verlander Cole 2019 shirt that looks like the Reagan Bush election shirt?
TexAg91
AG
Were you in section ~ 103 where the ball 5 chant started? we joined in from 105.
Mathguy64
AG
Cards will have to hustle to get to 10 total hits in the series by the end of the night.
crowman2010
AG
Ok mr bike thief
astros4545
AG
TMACsDaMan said:

anyone know where I can get a Verlander Cole 2019 shirt that looks like the Reagan Bush election shirt?

Have you seen one before? Or just hoping it exists
gigemJTH12
AG
Ag_07 said:

Listened to the Starting 9 podcast today and while I'm not a big of those guys Dallas Braden did get a chuckle out of me today. When discussing GM 3 and having Cole on the mound he said this...

Gerritt Cole is so pissed off at you for just coming to the plate then he notices you had the audacity and disrespect to bring a bag with you. Like 'Did this guy really bring a fcking bat?'. Once he sees that he then wants to murder you and eat your children.

Thought that summed it up pretty good.

Did this guy really bring a fcking bat is an all time line
Charlie Conway
man a 7 run game for us sure would be nice
Silent For Too Long
These Nats are good, man. Gonna be a tough matchup for anyone with the way they are slinging it right now.
eATMup-Reveille
Nats will be a VERY formidable opponent, especially if ALCS goes deep.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Do you guys listen/watch barstool much? The Yankees guys had a live stream and left the office a **** hole and didn't clean up at all so El Prez is making them sit in a room with no phones or computer and watch a livestream of another employee give his best play by play. Holy **** if that was me and I had to do that for game 3
TXAG14
And the employee giving the play by play has a stutter. Should be fun for those guys.
Farmer1906
AG
Link?
Deluxe
AG
Forgiven_Ag said:

Do you guys listen/watch barstool much? The Yankees guys had a live stream and left the office a **** hole and didn't clean up at all so El Prez is making them sit in a room with no phones or computer and watch a livestream of another employee give his best play by play. Holy **** if that was me and I had to do that for game 3

Haha I saw some of it. The look on Jared Carrabis's face when Correa hit the walkoff was great. Fun to have him on our side this year.

titanmaster_race
Tomorrow the boys are gonna jump on Severino early. 3+ runs by the 3rd inning, and then proceed to get a couple of clutch hits and score 2 more runs off of the first 2 bullpen arms.
Post removed:
by user
n_touch
Saw them at Academy.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/breaking-t-mens-houston-astros-verlander-cole-2019-graphic-t-shirt#repChildCatid=7529005
Deluxe
AG
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
said:

Link?

here is where he explains. The live stream tomorrow will be must watch
TMACsDaMan
I saw more than a handful of them at Game 1. Went to the team store but it doesn't seem to be sold by the Astros
First Page Last Page
Page 1452 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.